Don't say that I don't listen to my critics.

The Hasbara paid troll is projecting again.

I'm a Hasbro paid troll ... but I'm only paid in action figures.

actionfigures_starwars.jpg

Now he's denying that the picture he had before was of himself. Even though he admitted to it many times and was actually proud of it.

Hmmm. Now that's in line with the usual lies you post. Why am not surprised. LOL
Said the paid liar.

The Hasbara paid troll is projecting again.

Ah.. Stop you 2.. You're ruining the bonding moment of this thread..

:biggrin:
Ha ha ha! Sometimes this board reminds me of this:

This thread should be in the dictionaries, explaining the definition of 'narcissism'.

Ruddy kept going on about my avatar, so I changed it, just for him.

You fooled no one:
images

Try to think without the white hoodie, it blocks the blood flow to Your head. Not sure it'll help though.

So, now a Catholic like myself is KKK? LOL You people are incorrigable. Anyone that criticizes Israel's murderous policies has to be antisemitic. Have you ever thought that some people may believe that going to another continent and removing native people (and killing a large number of them) from their land and homes is not a good thing?

You fooled no one:
images

Try to think without the white hoodie, it blocks the blood flow to Your head. Not sure it'll help though.

So, now a Catholic like myself is KKK? LOL You people are incorrigable. Anyone that criticizes Israel's murderous policies has to be antisemitic. Have you ever thought that some people may believe that going to another continent and removing native people (and killing a large number of them) from their land and homes is not a good thing?

Calling for forced conversion, expulsion of all non-Christians and referring to Jews as 'vile animals' - is not criticism.

You have made a great mistake by opening a whole thread about LOVELY YOURSELF. And I guess You begin to realize why... :itsok:

You fooled no one:
images

Calling for forced conversion, expulsion of all non-Christians and referring to Jews as 'vile animals' - is not criticism.

You have made a great mistake by opening a whole thread about LOVELY YOURSELF. And I guess You begin to realize why... :itsok:

Great mistake. LOL You are such an idiot. :happy-1:

Forum List

Back