Don't Say "Support the Troops, Bring Them Home"

Gabriella84 said:
CSM, thanks for those generalizations about college students. Unfortunately for your cause, none of those apply to me except the part about being a "liberal."
My parents have paid nothing for my college expenses. The state of California has paid for everything in the form of a complete four-year academic scholarship. I am sure there are others here who were helped out by their parents, though.
Serving in the military is a personal choice. Doesn't make you better than anyone else.
Too bad you cannot read. If you could and had a small amount of comprehension you would not have missed the point (again!).

What I do know about you is the things you have publicly stated on this board...like your plan for success is to marry a rich conservative so you dont have to worry about fiscal responsibility...that you are getting a free ride through college...you have an obsessive personal hatred for the sitting President yet have never met the man....the rest of my opinions about you are admittedly pure speculation.

Serving in the military is indeed a personal choice as is attending college. I never said nor implied that I was better than anyone else; unlike certain posters who come to this board DEMANDING respect simply because they post something they think is profound. Unlike certain posters on this board who think that others on this board should bow to their superior knowledge simply because they make assertions based on generalization and stereotype, I do not profess to have all the answers. I post about topics that I have knowledge of (again, unlike certain posters).

I also attended college ... that plus my military service ... plus my life experience which is almost 3 times yours.... makes me just about even with you....

kurtsprincess said:
You were correct Sgt. Major......she completely missed the point. :clap1:
I do believe she got the point alright...the young lady is deliberately ignoring it because then she would have to examine her stance on a lot of issues. Her unwarranted pride will not her admit in any way that she could possibly be misinformed, prejudgemental or in any other way WRONG!

Forum List

Back