Don’t say I didn’t tell y’all when y’all are a-burnin’ in the “fars" of Hell!

Of course there are exceptions to every rule – like Fux Flannel, Guns & Ammo, Little Golden Books, Jack Chick Comics, and sexually perverted Republican politicians….. :rofl:

....and copious numbers of exiled Iraqi criminals, like Iyad Allawi, who couldn’t wait to get back into Iraq to carpet bag it!

Not to mention anti-Semitic ex-KGB agents who have had their "soul" cross-examined and cleared by Jesus' co-Regent, Dimwit. :eusa_think:

Christ “established here on earth” only one Church and instituted it as a “visible and spiritual community”[5], that from its beginning and throughout the centuries has always existed and will always exist, and in which alone are found all the elements that Christ himself instituted.[6] “This one Church of Christ, which we confess in the Creed as one, holy, catholic and apostolic […]. This Church, constituted and organised in this world as a society, subsists in the Catholic Church, governed by the successor of Peter and the Bishops in communion with him”

Isn't this what the fuss is about? Isn't it that the Pope has sought to differentiate the Catholic Church from other Christian denominations on theological grounds and is suggesting, if not outright declaiming, that the Catholic Church is the only true Church?

Isn't this what the fuss is about? Isn't it that the Pope has sought to differentiate the Catholic Church from other Christian denominations on theological grounds and is suggesting, if not outright declaiming, that the Catholic Church is the only true Church?

Of COURSE it is the only true church, and Joseph Von Pappen is The Holy Mouth through which the The Proto Catholic Jesus speaks!!

What are you, some sort of satanic, lisping, choirboy molesting C of E heretic? :eusa_naughty:

"Are there any Pommies here?" ;)

Of COURSE it is the only true church, and Joseph Von Pappen is The Holy Mouth through which the The Proto Catholic Jesus speaks!!

What are you, some sort of satanic, lisping, choirboy molesting C of E heretic? :eusa_naughty:

"Are there any Pommies here?" ;)

They all say they're the only true church, WGF. Whatelse are they supposed to say "Well it is, but I'm not sure. No wait, it is....that is to say we are....I am...you know what I mean, now get out yer wallets, mofos'. :eusa_angel:

what's a pommie?

They all say they're the only true church, WGF. Whatelse are they supposed to say "Well it is, but I'm not sure. No wait, it is....that is to say we are....I am...you know what I mean, now get out yer wallets, mofos'. :eusa_angel:

what's a pommie?

Look at this list of churches. Many of them think that theirs is the one true church.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations

If and when I join a Church, I think that it will be the one true Church for me. I’m not going to get into the bitter arguments with my neighbors about why theirs is an apostate church and I am right. That leads to so much bitterness and strife. Besides, there are so many translations and interpretations to each translation and different understandings to each interpretation that I just might be wrong. Ultimately, God, assuming that he, she, it, or they exist, will be the judge.

Nah ... I'm not much on holding seances to get their 2 cents worth on the topic. If I need to know anything, I can just ask you.:badgrin:

That’s the ticket! You’ll get a far more reasoned reply than you normally do talking to and answering yourself. That is, asking the imaginary Jewish goatherd’s God that you THINK you are taking to, for guidance. :rolleyes:

Haven’t you ever wondered why “Guard” never disagrees with you? Except when the outcome is clearly not in accord with you wishes, of course! :razz:

Surely you’ve noticed, like the rest of non-American sub-humanity, that the words of the limp-wristed, mincing, mung bean-munching, café latte sipping character of the Prince of Peace you claim to worship, always conflicts with the answers from The Golden Calf of Capitalism, that the moral majority of Americans worship? You must have noticed its boringly repetitive bleating, in its guttural Jewish accent, “Bomb (barm) the Arab bastards back to the Stein Age!”

I could be wrong of course. If “God” created billions of excess souls simply to torment them like a cruel kid tortures ants in a terrarium, to act as slaves to the current “Jews” down here, and provide an eternal heat source for them throughout eternity, as you believe, then I am.

Trouble is about a billion Muslim “believers,” and around 10 million by now mainly bleached Arabs called Kikes - who caused the whole Chosen Race kafuffle in the first place - are persuaded otherwise. This is why poor deluded buggers like you are fighting Massa's WOT.

The world is yet to see a war that the clergy (appointed by the entrepreneurial elite on either side) didn’t use a “Bible” of some sort to convince the poor smucks fighting it that "God" is on their side.

The answer to this superiority impasse is deceptively simple. Have another three phoney prophets come down to the hate-filled followers of the three Abrahamic religions and abridge all the supremacist bits out of their consecrated Mein Kampfs!

There is no way known that humans will fight a war unless the God of the Bourses tells them they are in the right.

Perhaps RGS can spare us some prophets from his inexhaustible stock of Mormon saints?

Will you NOW renounce God and all his works, the pomps and vanity of this wicked world ...? :eusa_snooty:

That’s the ticket! You’ll get a far more reasoned reply than you normally do talking to and answering yourself. That is, asking the imaginary Jewish goatherd’s God that you THINK you are taking to, for guidance. :rolleyes:

Haven’t you ever wondered why “Guard” never disagrees with you? Except when the outcome is clearly not in accord with you wishes, of course! :razz:

Surely you’ve noticed, like the rest of non-American sub-humanity, that the words of the limp-wristed, mincing, mung bean-munching, café latte sipping character of the Prince of Peace you claim to worship, always conflicts with the answers from The Golden Calf of Capitalism, that the moral majority of Americans worship? You must have noticed its boringly repetitive bleating, in its guttural Jewish accent, “Bomb (barm) the Arab bastards back to the Stein Age!”

I could be wrong of course. If “God” created billions of excess souls simply to torment them like a cruel kid tortures ants in a terrarium, to act as slaves to the current “Jews” down here, and provide an eternal heat source for them throughout eternity, as you believe, then I am.

Trouble is about a billion Muslim “believers,” and around 10 million by now mainly bleached Arabs called Kikes - who caused the whole Chosen Race kafuffle in the first place - are persuaded otherwise. This is why poor deluded buggers like you are fighting Massa's WOT.

The world is yet to see a war that the clergy (appointed by the entrepreneurial elite on either side) didn’t use a “Bible” of some sort to convince the poor smucks fighting it that "God" is on their side.

The answer to this superiority impasse is deceptively simple. Have another three phoney prophets come down to the hate-filled followers of the three Abrahamic religions and abridge all the supremacist bits out of their consecrated Mein Kampfs!

There is no way known that humans will fight a war unless the God of the Bourses tells them they are in the right.

Perhaps RGS can spare us some prophets from his inexhaustible stock of Mormon saints?

Will you NOW renounce God and all his works, the pomps and vanity of this wicked world ...? :eusa_snooty:

I think you are betraying your Scottish blood nipping at that IRISH whiskey. old boy.:badgrin:

New Topics

Forum List

Back