Don’t say I didn’t tell y’all when y’all are a-burnin’ in the “fars" of Hell!

:shock: Ok you come off as a nut but those articles are shocking. The Pope is out of line.

Nuts are put in nuthouses because their opinions differ from mainstream beliefs.

ALL the slaveringly hydrophobic factions of mutually antagonistic Protestantism in the entire WORLD don’t amount to one quarter of the Caffliks (PBUT!!) in the world.

In your native Jew(be)nighted States of America the abhorrent Baptists - that our Dago God absolutely abominates - numbering about 16% of Americans, is the most numerous among the putrid Proddie cults.

Are you saying that a couple of million of these heretical lunatics are right and BILLIONS of RC’s (PBUT!!!) are wrong? :cuckoo:

Going by your psychotic reckoning, the Calvinazi lunatics would be running the global asylum with the MORAL CAFFLIK MAJORITY as the inmates!

…..wait a minute….THEY ARE!!!

Honestly, I don't like any organized religions. I think they are all 'false'. I think people use them like a drug. It can be as destructive as any of the worst street drugs out there. If they where just to live up to the one rule that's basic in 21 faiths around the world. Why do you think they call it the Golden Rule?

Honestly, I don't like any organized religions. I think they are all 'false'. I think people use them like a drug. It can be as destructive as any of the worst street drugs out there. If they where just to live up to the one rule that's basic in 21 faiths around the world. Why do you think they call it the Golden Rule?

STOP EQUIVOCATING!!

"Do you renounce Calvin and all his works and vanities?"

Answer yes or no!

Of course Rat-Catcherism is the only TRUE religion

Can you imagine God giving sacred Me a bum steer?

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! All you filthy Proddie scum must be shittin' bricks at the news. Watch DateBalls and all his heretical pals try and suck up my royal Cafflik arse now!! :eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty:

I hate to burst your bubble once again, Chips old chap, but Catholics are not Protestants and Protestants don't give a damn what the Pope says.

Poor bugger, you can't help it. You can't see the truth because, like all Proddies,(spit!) you suffer from Cerebral Paulsy! :rofl:

No, I just don't have a religious stick up my ass. If you want to hate religion to the point that you sound like Jimmy Swaggert preaching a different message, that's your business.

I only have to answer to God for ME.

It's the exclusiveness of it. The mightier than tho crap that I heard too much of from my dad. My dad believes that anyone who reads out of any other translation other than the KJV is going to hell. Honestly who in the fuck do they think they are?

I'm still asking you to tell me what the Pope said. Not whether or not you agree. Just, what did he say?

Forum List

Back