Don’t RWs see how childish it is call any negative story about Trump or other Repubs “fake news”?

Any negative mention about Trump, his pedophile friend, or any other prominent republican is automatically “fake news”? It’s so laughable and immature.

Here’s an example. So WaPo has been “fake news” ever since Trump got in the race. Before that it was considered a conservative news outlet. Hmm. That’s odd right?

What’s even more odd, is that after WaPo came out with the story about Clinton’s connection to the dossier, RWs went ape shit and believed every word. Oh my! WaPo really blew that bombshell wide open! Hillary’s a crook, Derp, Derp, Derp.

For the record, liberals believed the story too. We aren’t toddlers who declare any negative info about a democrat “fake”.

I think what you're upset about is we took a liberal created term and turned it back on you. You know, kind of like Global Warming.

And what's with this "RW's" stuff? Don't you read the topics here? Every time we post something from a non-liberal site, the left doesn't even bother reading it. They just look at the source and call it fake or a lie. Limbaugh, Hannity, Breibart, Townhall, Fox........you name it.

Last edited:
It's becoming a time consuming pain in the ass dealing with you liberals. We want to make money and you want us to watch as you run your mouth. It's much easier to dismiss you in large groups then to take the time to tell each of you.
A typical deflection because you know I’m right.
I just tell the blunt truth. Liberals are not worth the time to explain anything to. Conservatives should simply act and move forward.
No, you just don’t have anything to explain :dunno:
Was the highly edited bullshit video of Trump feeding goldfish in China 'fake news'? ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!
There are HUNDREDS of examples of the LIB MSM lying to their audiences, such as they are, about President Trump.

Any negative mention about Trump, his pedophile friend, or any other prominent republican is automatically “fake news”? It’s so laughable and immature.

Here’s an example. So WaPo has been “fake news” ever since Trump got in the race. Before that it was considered a conservative news outlet. Hmm. That’s odd right?

What’s even more odd, is that after WaPo came out with the story about Clinton’s connection to the dossier, RWs went ape shit and believed every word. Oh my! WaPo really blew that bombshell wide open! Hillary’s a crook, Derp, Derp, Derp.

For the record, liberals believed the story too. We aren’t toddlers who declare any negative info about a democrat “fake”.

Problem is, religion has been doing such stuff for thousands of years. They call it blasphemy.

People have been trained to accept this as a normal course of events.

Fake news is just a GOP temper tantrum over news they do not like

they know. they don't care. they figure deny deny deny and no one can say "well, he apologized and admitted it".
that's what compulsive liars do.

Our Liar in Chief claims to have created the phrase. Seriously, it is one of his famous lies.

Both ends of the spectrum try to co-opt words that sting them.

The Right has co-opted "fake news", the Left has co-opted "snowflake".

The Right has been more successful, only because they have Trump's bully pulpit to push it along.

Both ends are pretty transparent. You can tell when they get defensive, they lash out with stuff like this.

I think what you're upset about is we took a liberal created term and turned it back on you. You know, kind of like Global Warming.

And what's with this "RW's" stuff? Don't you read the topics here? Every time we post something from a non-liberal site, the left doesn't even bother reading it. They just look at the source and call it fake or a lie. Limbaugh, Hannity, Breibart, Townhall, Fox........you name it.
Well of course Fox and Breitbart are both nonsense, but it’s not like we consider any conservative news source “fake”. I don’t think the National Review or Forbes is fake.

Do leftists know how childish it is the snivel and whine continuously?

New Topics

Forum List

Back