Dont read too much into one month's job's report.

It certainly isn't keeping up with people looking for employment. Less than 90,000 new jobs should be an embarrassment.

It isn't great. But it sure beats losing 750,000.

If you could say with any honesty that yourvfucking party wasn't working to keep that number as low as possible......you might have a leg to stand on.

I don't have a "fucking party", FTR. Yes it does beat losing 750,000, but if we had a prime time President, he wouldn't be doing the class warfare, big business is evil, evil rich people route in trying to move the economy. That is a big red flag to business.

Whatever. You have a party. You are a Republican. Own it.

Big business is kicking ass. You are being lied to. The warfare is being waged against the middle class.

Never.........ever.........say anything positive, nutters.

What would you like people to be saying? The economy is running on all cylinders? Unemployment is dropping to historical lows?
This is the longest poor unemployment numbers in 50 years, and it's not all Bush's fault.
Sheesh

Asshole. I want Americans to root for America to succeed.......NOW. Look around. You have people here....including you.....cheering bad news on a daily basis. WTF?

It isn't great. But it sure beats losing 750,000.

If you could say with any honesty that yourvfucking party wasn't working to keep that number as low as possible......you might have a leg to stand on.

I don't have a "fucking party", FTR. Yes it does beat losing 750,000, but if we had a prime time President, he wouldn't be doing the class warfare, big business is evil, evil rich people route in trying to move the economy. That is a big red flag to business.

Big business is kicking ass. You are being lied to. The warfare is being waged against the middle class.

I don't have a party, I've voted republican, I've voted democrat...even in 2008 I voted for a democrat for congress. So don't try to label me anything, you would just be making a liar out of yourself.
Warfare is being waged on the middleclass? You have been indoctrinated well.
You probably think there is a war on womens rights, also. I would like to visit the dems echo chamber some time. :eusa_whistle:

Never.........ever.........say anything positive, nutters.

What would you like people to be saying? The economy is running on all cylinders? Unemployment is dropping to historical lows?
This is the longest poor unemployment numbers in 50 years, and it's not all Bush's fault.
Sheesh

Asshole. I want Americans to root for America to succeed.......NOW. Look around. You have people here....including you.....cheering bad news on a daily basis. WTF?

Actually, it's you that is cheering bad news here, fuckstain...

"Look on the bright side! Yay, we gained 80K jobs!"

I don't have a party, I've voted republican, I've voted democrat...even in 2008 I voted for a democrat for congress. So don't try to label me anything, you would just be making a liar out of yourself.
You probably think there is a war on womens rights, also. I would like to visit the dems echo chamber some time. :eusa_whistle:

You're not honestly suggesting there haven't been literally hundreds of bills aimed at reducing female reprodctive rights in the states, right?

You're not honestly suggesting there haven't been literally hundreds of bills aimed at reducing female reprodctive rights in the states, right?
Are you talking about the anti abortion bills? You know, the ones that says it's not okay to murder a fetus? But, in the next breath it's double murder if a woman is murdered along with a fetus....I get so confused over that one.
Or, are you talking about the Catholics issue with the "pill"?
But, a war on womens right? No....that is just a political manuever in an election year.

Are you talking about the anti abortion bills? You know, the ones that says it's not okay to murder a fetus? But, in the next breath it's double murder if a woman is murdered along with a fetus....I get so confused over that one.
But, a war on womens right? No....that is just a political manuever in an election year.

Call it a political maneuver if you want, but the fact remains that hundreds of bills aimed at reducing the rights women have right now over their own bodies (nice use of the rhetoric over murdering babies, btw. Are you going to bring up Hitler next?) have been introduced by Republican state congressional bodies every since 2010. Call it whatever you want, but it's documented, and it's real. And if you and the rest of the Conservatives in this country don't think it'll make a difference in November, I think you're going to be sorely mistaken.

Call it a political maneuver if you want, but the fact remains that hundreds of bills aimed at reducing the rights women have right now over their own bodies (nice use of the rhetoric over murdering babies, btw. Are you going to bring up Hitler next?) have been introduced by Republican state congressional bodies every since 2010. Call it whatever you want, but it's documented, and it's real. And if you and the rest of the Conservatives in this country don't think it'll make a difference in November, I think you're going to be sorely mistaken.

The stunt is already losing steam, CD. Everybody that is remotely moderate is seeing it for what it is. By November it's still going to be the economy, unemployment, deficit and debt, there is no doubt about that.

Only a Derp would think Conservatives are going to flock to Barry in November on women's rights...

By the way, there are 780,000 more women unemployed today than when 0bama took office... That should really help him, huh?

Fucking Derp....

The stunt is already losing steam, CD. Everybody that is remotely moderate is seeing it for what it is. By November it's still going to be the economy, unemployment, deficit and debt, there is no doubt about that.
Everyone? Really? Doesn't seem that way to me. And don't think that just because it's not the lead story every night that women haven't taken note. Just saying that it's not a "dead" issue by any means.

My economy is running on all cylinders and I've been unemployed 1 day since 1985. I feel that unemployed are unemployed because they want to be unemployed.

28 consecutive months of private sector job growth.

80000 jobs created last month alone!!!!!!!! 85000 went on disabilty, so I am told. Seems like the unemployment rate should be dropping but it isn't, so the net has to be ZERO. Which it has been for quite some time, like 28 weeks.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2002_2012_all_period_M06_data.gif

Look how incredibly low President Bush had the unemployment rate, until something happened in 2006....come on say it....yes that is right, the democrats took over Congress and the country has not been the same.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back