Don't Piss Valerie Jarrett Off...Do It And You're Gone

How dare a black woman excercise power in this country!

220px-Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg

"Joe is a tool" -- Condi

Never met Dr. Rice, who I think is an okay person, actually.

Totally screwed up our foreign policy, but a nice enough person.

Your race card has been declined. Again.
Actually looking at the pic I didnt think she was black.

SHe is picking up on her boss' attitude. T he one that says ME ME ME. The one that allows him to decide who should live and who should die, like some fucking Kenyan deity.

Love it!

Your race card has been declined for lack of evidence in your account. And we don't accept the class envy card.

It's great for any person to have power, as long as they are duly elected or appointed. Getting extra benefits that don't go along with the job should be investigated. I know they think our money is a fun thing to waste, but rules are rules.

Michelle O. used to work for Valerie Jarret in Chicago....

i wonder which gets the last word now.....? :D

Your race card has been declined. Again.
Actually looking at the pic I didnt think she was black.

SHe is picking up on her boss' attitude. T he one that says ME ME ME. The one that allows him to decide who should live and who should die, like some fucking Kenyan deity.

Love it!

Your race card has been declined for lack of evidence in your account. And we don't accept the class envy card.

It's great for any person to have power, as long as they are duly elected or appointed. Getting extra benefits that don't go along with the job should be investigated. I know they think our money is a fun thing to waste, but rules are rules.

So let me get this straight, you are saying Rabbid isn't racist at all when he uses terms like "Kenyan Diety".

Incidently, 83% of Kenyans are Christians, 11% Muslims and "indigenous beliefs" only make up 1.7%. So I think it's interesting Rabbid thinks that they are all pagans or something.

I am tired of race being brought up every time a person shows the administrations abuse of power....Dont you racist democrats got better things to do?

Forum List

Back