Don't Piss Valerie Jarrett Off...Do It And You're Gone

How dare a black woman excercise power in this country!

As an "adviser to the president", what "power" is she supposed to have in the public arena? Was she elected somehow to a position which would enable her to have reporters removed from her presence because they ask policy questions she doesn't want to answer?

And yes, you are a racist. Your side has reached the tipping point on the use of the race card. People can and do disagree with someone based on who they are and the actions they take rather than the amount of pigment in their skin.

If your disagreements with the president were really based on philosophical issues, that would be one thing.

But the point is, you guys disagree with him even when he uses your idea.

When they called individual mandates RomneyCare, you were all for them. When they called them "ObamaCare"... they were an evil, socilaist unconstitutional power grab!

Bush's minions had reporters they didn't like banned from his presense all the time. Come on, you are upset that this woman is doing the same now?

Sorry, when you get upset about things you used to be for or used to do yourself, what else is one to conclude when the black guy does it?

And you were going right along with piling on Condoleeza Rice whenever the left saw fit, i guess your race card lost between your seat cushions back then...... :thup:

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/Obamas/obama-jarrett.jpg[/IMG

For further reading......[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/02/us/politics/valerie-jarrett-is-the-other-power-in-the-west-wing.html?_r=1&emc=eta1[/url][/quote]

referencing the NYT in the end? Nice work. Breitbart in the beginning? Not so much :doubt:

So essentially because she can "pass", I guess your angry little racist screed should be ignored? Really?

Valerie Jarrett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You appear to be the angry racist here, Joe.

He has no idea that race isn't even a consideration where Jarrett is concerned. The thought never even crossed my mind.

RIght...someone who does 20 posts per day expressing how much he hates the president while sucking off hte government teet can't possibly have any racial animus at all. Really.

And you were going right along with piling on Condoleeza Rice whenever the left saw fit, i guess your race card lost between your seat cushions back then...... :thup:

Up until about 2008, I was actually pretty right wing.

Then my Romney-loving boss showed me the true meaning of Christmas..

A working guy voting Republican is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

Translation: I got canned for incompetence so it's Romney's fault.

Translation: I got canned for incompetence so it's Romney's fault.

Translation- I got let go because the insurance company insisted anyone who ran up medical bills be let go.

Unlike you, spending all day posting from the trailer park....

She was Candidate #1 on the Fitzy Blago tapes and was supposed to get Obama Senate seat.

As soon as Fitzy tipped off Obama that was wiretapping Blago, Obama offered Jarett the WH position and Fitzy called his investigation of Blago "completed"

Nice!

She was Candidate #1 on the Fitzy Blago tapes and was supposed to get Obama Senate seat.

As soon as Fitzy tipped off Obama that was wiretapping Blago, Obama offered Jarett the WH position and Fitzy called his investigation of Blago "completed"

Nice!

Do you have proof Fitzy (who I thought was a real piece of shit for some of the stuff he pulled on both Republicans and Democrats) tipped Obama off?

How dare a black woman excercise power in this country!

220px-Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg

"Joe is a tool" -- Condi

Nice!

Do you have proof Fitzy (who I thought was a real piece of shit for some of the stuff he pulled on both Republicans and Democrats) tipped Obama off?

Yes!

Uninformed sources told me!

Forum List

Back