Don't Panic!

IanC

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctRvtxnNqU8]YouTube - Don't Panic - Flaws In Catastrophic Global Warming Forecasts[/ame]

Hell no, don't panic. From the weather in Russia alone, the supply for wheat is down 33 million tons. And the agriculture in Pakistan was almost completely devestated in Pakistan. Other parts of Asia were also affected by drought. But don't panic, it's only the food supply.

I can at least understand why you think manmade CO2 is adding a small amount to global warming. I cannot fathom how you feel it is possible to link weather in Russia to it.

Do you just know in your heart that humans are evil and need to be punished, cause that is how you come across

I can at least understand why you think manmade CO2 is adding a small amount to global warming. I cannot fathom how you feel it is possible to link weather in Russia to it.

Do you just know in your heart that humans are evil and need to be punished, cause that is how you come across

Oh, olfraud doesn't let a little thing like fact deter him from his religous beliefs.

Forum List

Back