Don't monkey up the election!

liberals are all out of their cotton picking minds
Ohhhhhhhhhhh you shouldn't have said that..

Apologize about the cursing in the video everyone. He's right slavery shouldn't be a shameful thing, because blacks themselves weren't doing anything on their own to be ashamed about. It was the whites who became ashamed of what they did back then, and most whites to this day have been working to never revisit any times like that ever again.

Today it (slavery) is being used as an excuse in which is a shameful thing or it is being used to beat down an opponent because the lack of policy issues are evident in the campaign, so the default race bait begins to take shape, and is then activated.

Not to worry, I doubt anyone watched it. I went about fifteen seconds before I started to fall asleep.

Scared of the truth about such things eh ?

I literally was falling asleep. If you have a point to make, type it out on your keyboard. You're not entitled to my time just because you posted a ...yawn zzzzzz video of some guy droning on and on and on and on. I have shit to do.

Oh aren't we the special one thinking the video was posted just for you.. lol

Of course anything credible to the conversation would make you yawn. You want this thread to go away so bad now, that you are in meltdown mode. LOL.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh you shouldn't have said that..

Apologize about the cursing in the video everyone. He's right slavery shouldn't be a shameful thing, because blacks themselves weren't doing anything on their own to be ashamed about. It was the whites who became ashamed of what they did back then, and most whites to this day have been working to never revisit any times like that ever again.

Today it (slavery) is being used as an excuse in which is a shameful thing or it is being used to beat down an opponent because the lack of policy issues are evident in the campaign, so the default race bait begins to take shape, and is then activated.

Not to worry, I doubt anyone watched it. I went about fifteen seconds before I started to fall asleep.

Scared of the truth about such things eh ?

I literally was falling asleep. If you have a point to make, type it out on your keyboard. You're not entitled to my time just because you posted a ...yawn zzzzzz video of some guy droning on and on and on and on. I have shit to do.

Oh aren't we the special one thinking the video was posted just for you.. lol

Of course anything credible to the conversation would make you yawn. You want this thread to go away so bad now, that you are in meltdown mode. LOL.

Snoozedown mode is what you mean.

Look Doodles, I'm just telling you that video isn't gonna get much attention because it's badly done. I'm not willing to piss away fifteen minutes or whatever of my time just to see what the point eventually is. If you actually HAVE a point --- articulate it. If you can't do that --- then you don't have a point. Simple as that. But no, you don't have a right to just book my time, that ain't happening.

New Topics

Forum List

Back