Don't mess with my ketchup!

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
H.J. Heinz Co. is messing around with the recipe for its flagship product, reducing the sodium content in its ketchup in a move that the company described as the first "significant" change in the nation's dominant brand of the tomato-based condiment in nearly 40 years.

A little more than a week ago, employees began cooking up the new version. Bottles of reformulated Heinz ketchup are expected to start appearing, quietly, in grocery stores this summer.

Don't expect splashy announcements on the labels or anything. That's not in the plan, a company spokeswoman said.

Heinz Changing Ketchup Recipe to Slash Salt - Nutrition | Physical - FOXNews.com

Heinz is the only ketchup I buy. I will try the new recipe, but like other low sodium products I imagine it will taste like shit.

It's the beginning of the end of traditional barbecues. Tofu burger with mustard anyone?

Good ketchup is like a good orgasim.

Anticipation.......it's making you wait.

When ever I make love to a woman having her period I always yell out "I WANT SAUCE ON MY FRIES!!!!!"

The best thing about Heinz ketchup is that with every bottle you buy, you are not only getting a tasty condiment, but you are also making a financial contribution to John Kerry.

The best thing about Heinz ketchup is that with every bottle you buy, you are not only getting a tasty condiment, but you are also making a financial contribution to John Kerry.

Dam you to Hell!!!!!!!!!!!

H.J. Heinz Co. is messing around with the recipe for its flagship product, reducing the sodium content in its ketchup in a move that the company described as the first "significant" change in the nation's dominant brand of the tomato-based condiment in nearly 40 years.

A little more than a week ago, employees began cooking up the new version. Bottles of reformulated Heinz ketchup are expected to start appearing, quietly, in grocery stores this summer.

Don't expect splashy announcements on the labels or anything. That's not in the plan, a company spokeswoman said.

Heinz Changing Ketchup Recipe to Slash Salt - Nutrition | Physical - FOXNews.com

Heinz is the only ketchup I buy. I will try the new recipe, but like other low sodium products I imagine it will taste like shit.

It's the beginning of the end of traditional barbecues. Tofu burger with mustard anyone?

I prefer Ranch Dressing anyway.

Forum List

Back