Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

You keep "trying" to insult me but you're such an idiot that you accuse me of wiping goose shit off shoes when I live in an area that doesn't have geese or tell me to go to my basement when I live in Florida and I don't think there's a basement in the entire State! Your "insults" end up simply making me laugh at you.

You have to realize that some of the people who post here have some serious mental issues, OS. I'm not just saying that to try to get a rise out of them either. I honestly believe that this is the case with these people. Why else would they allow themselves to become so obsessed??? Serious problems and no lives.

ChrisL: " You have to realize that some of the people who post here have some serious mental issues"

We do realize that and we accept you just the the way you are.

You have asked for help; we were there, you have had your meltdowns and placed us on ignore; we were there, even when you were buddying up with Cam/Caitlyn or whatever it calls it self today and we were there.

All our patience, tolerance, kindness and support has not gone in vain as we have seen over these recent times that you have stood up to Mr. Size 12 and forced him to see the truth in his lying about other posters.

Glad to see your are one of us.:happy-1::D

You keep babbling about all the "melt downs" you've caused Patriot fans here, Phallics and I can't recall one that actually took place! Is this one of those deals where you think it will be true if you repeat the same claim over and over again?

Kind of digging the "Mr Size 12" nickname! You have my permission to use that one all you like!:dance::dance::dance:

You keep "trying" to insult me but you're such an idiot that you accuse me of wiping goose shit off shoes when I live in an area that doesn't have geese or tell me to go to my basement when I live in Florida and I don't think there's a basement in the entire State! Your "insults" end up simply making me laugh at you.

You have to realize that some of the people who post here have some serious mental issues, OS. I'm not just saying that to try to get a rise out of them either. I honestly believe that this is the case with these people. Why else would they allow themselves to become so obsessed??? Serious problems and no lives.

ChrisL: " You have to realize that some of the people who post here have some serious mental issues"

You have asked for help; we were there, you have had your meltdowns and placed us on ignore; we were there, even when you were buddying up with Cam/Caitlyn or whatever it calls it self today and we were there.

All our patience, tolerance, kindness and support has not gone in vain as we have seen over these recent times that you have stood up to Mr. Size 12 and forced him to see the truth in his lying about other posters.

You keep babbling about all the "melt downs" you've caused Patriot fans here, Phallics and I can't recall one that actually took place! Is this one of those deals where you think it will be true if you repeat the same claim over and over again?

Kind of digging the "Mr Size 12" nickname! You have my permission to use that one all you like!:dance::dance::dance:

Caitlyn/Mr.size 12: "Kind of digging the "Mr Size 12" nickname!"

I figured you would, here is your Mr. Size 12 dress to go along with your new identity

s-l1000.jpg

The very fact that you would enjoy how another man has chosen your name is very telling. The melt downs I have referenced are from you. The anger and dismay started this failed thread and in the end you are sitting on a pile of unused and mildewed Patriot decorations you were to use for your party of one Super Bowl 50 celebration, the whole idea that you were corrected by chrisL, your references to your own body measurements, relationships and special arrangements with others all point to a person who was let down by his fallen and failed heroes.

Melt down is a mild term to attach to your mental condition and now you are left all alone in your thread of hate, resentment and anger only to wait until year when your team tries to outwit themselves and the rest of the NFL it's fan base and Las Vegas with another cheating scandal.:itsok::laugh:

I figured you would, here is your Mr. Size 12 dress to go along with your new identity

s-l1000.jpg

The very fact that you would enjoy how another man has chosen your name is very telling. The melt downs I have referenced are from you. The anger and dismay started this failed thread and in the end you are sitting on a pile of unused and mildewed Patriot decorations you were to use for your party of one Super Bowl 50 celebration, the whole idea that you were corrected by chrisL, your references to your own body measurements, relationships and special arrangements with others all point to a person who was let down by his fallen and failed heroes.

Melt down is a mild term to attach to your mental condition and now you are left all alone in your thread of hate, resentment and anger only to wait until year when your team tries to outwit themselves and the rest of the NFL it's fan base and Las Vegas with another cheating scandal.:itsok::laugh:

Another picture from your "vast collection", Phallics?

Hate to break this to you, Sparky but I played golf during the Patriots - Broncos game and then went out for dinner with friends. No meltdowns...no anger...no dismay. The Patriots got beat by a superior Denver defense just as the Panthers would get beat by the same superior defense two weeks later.

You don't make excuses for why you lost when you lost to a better team. You admit to the obvious and you start working to fix the problem. It's what John Elway did when the Broncos defense got spanked by the Seahawks two years ago. He didn't complain that the Seahawks "cheated"...he went out and got Ware and Talib to shore up his defense and brought in Wade Phillips to be defensive coordinator. I guarantee you that the Patriot's brain trust is already hard at work figuring out what they need to do to solidify the offensive line and improve the running game. That's why the Patriots are Vegas favorites to win the Super Bowl NEXT year! Because they don't whine and make excuses.

Of course to you...that stating of the obvious is a "meltdown"!!! Which is why you're one of the board's bigger idiots!

s-l1000.jpg

Hate to break this to you, Sparky but I played golf during the Patriots - Broncos game and then went out for dinner with friends. No meltdowns...no anger...no dismay. The Patriots got beat by a superior Denver defense just as the Panthers would get beat by the same superior defense two weeks later.

You don't make excuses for why you lost when you lost to a better team. You admit to the obvious and you start working to fix the problem. It's what John Elway did when the Broncos defense got spanked by the Seahawks two years ago. He didn't complain that the Seahawks "cheated"...he went out and got Ware and Talib to shore up his defense and brought in Wade Phillips to be defensive coordinator. I guarantee you that the Patriot's brain trust is already hard at work figuring out what they need to do to solidify the offensive line and improve the running game. That's why the Patriots are Vegas favorites to win the Super Bowl NEXT year! Because they don't whine and make excuses.
Sure thing Tinkerbell.

Of course to you...that stating of the obvious is a "meltdown"!!! Which is why you're one of the board's bigger idiots!
Tinkerbell/Caitlyn/Mr. Size 12(formerly known as OldFartStyle): "you're one of the board's bigger idiots!"

Meltdown much? :itsok::laugh:

s-l1000.jpg

Sure thing Tinkerbell.

Tinkerbell? That's what you came up with? You get lamer with each passing day, Phallics! You can't come up with an intelligent insult...can you? Tinkerbell? That's SO pitiful, Dude!

Can somebody out there help Phallics? He needs help BAD!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back