Don't Look Now Barry O...

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Your approval numbers are falling in line with Palin's.

Say What!!!?????

Yes sir - hope and change indeed!!!:lol::lol::lol:

____

Sarah Palin vs. Barack Obama: The approval gap silently shrinks to a few points

Not that it matters politically because obviously she's a female Republican dunce and he's a male Democrat genius.

But Sarah Palin's poll numbers are strengthening.

And President Obama's are sliding.

Guess what? They're about to meet in the 40s.

...Saturday night Palin's book bus swung by a mall in Roanoke, Va., a state Obama won a year ago but just recently elected a Republican governor to replace departing Tim Kaine, the chairman of the Democratic National Committee. The former Alaska governor wanted to greet the hundreds of fans already lining up in 39-degree weather for her Sunday morning signing.

"She brings out a different crowd," Salem Republican Party Chairman Greg Habeeb told the Roanoke Times. Habeeb was struck by the numerous non-Republicans he spotted in the line snaking all over the mall. "She taps into something that the Republican Party really needs to tap into."

...Historically, the White House party loses about 17 House seats in a normal midterm election cycle. That wouldn't change control of the House.

George W. Bush's GOP actually gained seats in 2002. Democrat Bill Clinton's first midterm election was a political Katrina, producing the Contract with America and so-called Republican revolution that saw the GOP take control of both houses of Congress after years of minority status.

Much of that turnaround was attributed to Clinton having run in 1992 as a centrist and then immediately pushed a more liberal agenda involving healthcare reform.

But that couldn't possibly happen again because of the popularity of Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, whose current favorable poll ratings are -- let's see here -- OMG, only about half of Palin's.

Full article here:

Sarah Palin vs. Barack Obama: The approval gap silently shrinks to a few points | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Damn...I hope she gets the Republican nomination!

Keep up the good work Sarah!

Becareful of what you wish for. A lot of Republicans wished Obama would get the nomination just to deny Hilary a chance at the White House.

Me too. I am ready to donate money to the cause.

I'll even kick in $4 to buy her book if that will help

I plan on buying two copies at some point before Christmas, as I have a couple of GOP friends that might like a copy. However, I will not be part of the HUGE crowds reported by Faux News waiting to kiss her feet and get her to sign my book.

Forum List

Back