Don't Look, Ethyl!"

OK, now that you have indulged yourself in the usual criticisms, what is your Big Solution to it all?

Short of my preference - serial Cossack style pogroms - by deprogramming the American sheeple, including its so-called Catholics, from their particular brand of political Protestantism that tells them they are superior and thus entitled to rape, pillage, and impose their capitalistic lifestyle on other people.

Followed by the (altruistic, of course!) imposition of the indecent Catholic convict family values that made me so G-O-O-D, before I was beguiled by Proddie propaganda and backslid into believing the Proddie family values, instilled in me from birth, were more virtuous.

In short, doing away with the philosophy and the followers of the Cerebral Paulsy that your Puritan forefathers inflicted on you.

Before the world is required to worship some imbecilic WASP Presidunce, like Dimwit, as a living God.

Short of my preference - serial Cossack style pogroms - by deprogramming the American sheeple, including its so-called Catholics, from their particular brand of political Protestantism that tells them they are superior and thus entitled to rape, pillage, and impose their capitalistic lifestyle on other people.

Followed by the (altruistic, of course!) imposition of the indecent Catholic convict family values that made me so G-O-O-D, before I was beguiled by Proddie propaganda and backslid into believing the Proddie family values, instilled in me from birth, were more virtuous.

In short, doing away with the philosophy and the followers of the Cerebral Paulsy that your Puritan forefathers inflicted on you.

Before the world is required to worship some imbecilic WASP Presidunce, like Dimwit, as a living God.

Well I certainly expected some sort of anti-god Marxist drivel from you but I didn't expect to "out" you as a murdering Stalinist scumbag. Pogroms indeed. Your lowlife species isn't worthy to inhabit freeboards like this.

That's murdering MAOIST scumbag, thank you, ReamingBeagle! :mad:

You reveling in your days of government service again, Cap?

Undergoing a transformation from Nazi to Maoist in such a short time can cause brain damage (symptoms include a pattern of incoherence and an abundant use of the word Seppo.) I guess you missed that small disclaimer printed at the bottom of the 'Manifesto. No really, don't wait around, you should get those headaches checked out. It might be serious.

motivator746144dw9.jpg

Forum List

Back