Don't Look, Ethel!

Give us a break. The US is evil and immoral schtick is a smokescreen for the fact that each and every nation is out for itself, but it's only a sin and newsworthy if the US does it.

Does France really care about Iraq? Hell no. France had under the table deals for cut-rate oil FOR FRANCE if they could get the sanctions lifted.

I'd say the evil of apathy permeates "world society" as the old guard (like you and your country) sit by and watch their world being destroyed by a REAL backwards assed evil, all the while doing nothing to stop it.

Maybe we should all just convert to fundamental, 7th century Islam now and get it over with?

You're dead right, Gunny! Everyone is a closet imperialist. Every county covertly wants to be Cock O’ The Walk.

Opposing opinions are just sour grapes on the part of piss weak Imperial wannabes without the wherewithal to make their wishes come true.

You know what they say about opinion’s (particularly those that conflict with one’s national groupthink) – they are like arseholes; every \!/’s got one!

Furthermore, I’ve never heard of a holder of an immovable opinion that couldn’t be terrorised into doing a 180 deg turn in his thinking when looking down the barrel of the gun. And the bigger the gun; the bigger the terror, and thus the more compelling the gunman’s opinions have.

As Mao said, “All political power (national opinion) comes from the barrel of a gun."

Take up the White Man's burden--
Send forth the best ye breed--
Go bind your sons to exile
To serve your captives' need;
To wait in heavy harness,
On fluttered folk and wild--
Your new-caught, sullen peoples,
Half-devil and half-child.

In patience to abide,
To veil the threat of terror
And check the show of pride;
By open speech and simple,
An hundred times made plain
To seek another's profit,
And work another's gain.

The savage wars of peace--
Fill full the mouth of Famine
And bid the sickness cease;
And when your goal is nearest
The end for others sought,
Watch sloth and heathen Folly
Bring all your hopes to nought.

No tawdry rule of kings,
But toil of serf and sweeper--
The tale of common things.
The ports ye shall not enter,
The roads ye shall not tread,
Go mark them with your living,
And mark them with your dead.

And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better,
The hate of those ye guard--
The cry of hosts ye humour
(Ah, slowly!) toward the light:--
"Why brought he us from bondage,
Our loved Egyptian night?"

Ye dare not stoop to less--
Nor call too loud on Freedom
To cloke your weariness;
By all ye cry or whisper,
By all ye leave or do,
The silent, sullen peoples
Shall weigh your gods and you.

Have done with childish days--
The lightly proferred laurel,
The easy, ungrudged praise.
Comes now, to search your manhood
Through all the thankless years
Cold, edged with dear-bought wisdom,
The judgment of your peers!

- Rudyard Kipling

Happy Empire Day!

Baloney. Defend the repulsive and offensive Chips all you want, but “hornbag” means an attractive woman who is stupid, as in “foxymoron.” It is far from a compliment. Since Chips does not know Jillian what right does he have to use such a word? None. He comes to an American message board and spews anti American hatred and insults the members. He is just another anonymous net coward hiding behind a keyboard.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hornbag

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Foxymoron

But only God knows what Chips is talking about most of the time.

You're really obsessed with me, aren't you to cock-flogging little dung maggot?

I simply love the recurring theme I hear here about "anti American hatred." Like it is some sort of fucking sacrilege to hate Americans, which I don't.

When a good AMERICAN mate of mine returns from his holiday in the U.S, I'll get him to drop in and give his opinion of me, and my credentials to comment on THINGS YOU KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT!

Ken, a year older than me, lives in Chiang Mai with his young Thai wife, Tuy, a dead-set little HORNBAG if ever there was one!

You will take the word of the third most highly decorated vet from the Vietnam war, a man who told Westmoreland to his face just what he thought of his filthy little war, and was that respected that he got away with it, won't you, Dumino?

Or in this case will you conveniently forget to blindly "support our troops." :cool:

Now off you go and give your Cashered Gunny Sgt. pal some good reps so you can keep giving me "bad" ones. :rofl:

You're really obsessed with me, aren't you to cock-flogging little dung maggot?
Typical CR response. Actually you appear not obsessed, but possessed. Keep up the high quality of your posts. It is so generous for a withered Aussie extreme leftist to take the time to excrete his hate filled anti American rhetoric on the board.

Some people are so mentally disturbed that they actually crave negative attention. Chips is obviously in this category. Most of his posts do not even make sense. It is very progressive that Australia allows its psychiatric patients to indiscriminately post on the net.

more with the mental jargon.. jeesh... get a new record already.

I didnt attack your service you drama queen. Go re-read what I DID say..

or just scream that I called you a babykiller and get it over with.

certainly beats having to stand behind your lame fucking opinions on a messageboard.

I didnt attack your service you drama queen. Go re-read what I DID say..

or just scream that I called you a babykiller and get it over with.

certainly beats having to stand behind your lame fucking opinions on a messageboard.

Your moronic drivel is so much better.

oh looky...

the Keyboard Trooper who has to pretend dialog from his head is the same as quoting me lashes out..

scARY.

:rofl:

Chips has a colourful and expressive way of making his point. It's a damn sight better than reading bland bullshit. But aside from the colourful expression exactly what is wrong with his points?

Typical CR response. Actually you appear not obsessed, but possessed. Keep up the high quality of your posts. It is so generous for a withered Aussie extreme leftist to take the time to excrete his hate filled anti American rhetoric on the board.

If I’m as mentally disturbed as you say; if my posts are as nonsensical as you claim, then what does arguing with such a patent nitwit say about you? Why do YOU supply ALL the negative attention I so desperately crave each day?

What do you do for a hobby, Dumbino; go to psychiatric institutions to bicker with the Christian inmates about the validity of their Christ psychoses? Perhaps you drive around downtown shouting abuse at wicked one-legged wino’s from the security of your car?

My bet is you are a poo-punching pederast scoutmaster (conservatives L-O-V-E authority and uniforms!) who always leaps too low when playing leapfrog.

Instead of unsuccessfully trying to get a Coalition of the Shrilling together to get me gagged, why don’t you just pretend to put me on ignore, register a new identity, and start trying to discredit me all over again.

In case you haven't notice, people are starting to doubt YOUR sanity. :redface:

Chips has a colourful and expressive way of making his point. It's a damn sight better than reading bland bullshit. But aside from the colourful expression exactly what is wrong with his points?

HOW DARE YOU DRAW ATTENTION TO THEIR CONSISTENTLY AND CONVENIENTLY IGNORING MY POINTS!

WHAT ARE YOU, SOME KIND OF COMMUMUSLIM CHRIST-KILLER!! :shock:

HOW DARE YOU DRAW ATTENTION TO THEIR CONSISTENTLY AND CONVENIENTLY IGNORING MY POINTS!

WHAT ARE YOU, SOME KIND OF COMMUMUSLIM CHRIST-KILLER!! :shock:

Please check the rules:

Posting Guidelines:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock. It is hard to read and is considered yelling. When replying in an existing topic it is fine to use CAPS or bold to highlight main points.

Please check the rules:

Posting Guidelines:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock. It is hard to read and is considered yelling. When replying in an existing topic it is fine to use CAPS or bold to highlight main points.

sorry

Yes, Deputy Dog, but are you familiar with the meaning of the song and are you familiar with WHY people are not supposed to "shout"?

I'm sure if you ask Diuretic if he was offended by my "shouting" he will say "Not at all!"

Whatever, Diuretic is not the site.