Don't Look, Ethel!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chips Rafferty, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Chips Rafferty

Chips Rafferty Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Doug Soderstrom is, of course, a nom-de-plume for that mother fucking America hating Chips Rafferty.

Who else but this Seppophobe could write such mendacious, sacriligious, Jesus and John Wayne hating, Commumuslim propaganda?

All decent fascist values Americans here should show their purblind patriotism by giving him as many bad rep points as posssible! :iagree:

2. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,432
    Dunno, mate... seems more like you're seeking the worst in people. But what do I know... I'm just an American chick....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Chips Rafferty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Au contraire, Jillian, my little hornbag. I am sick of saying how "decent" and “Christian” America is!

However, I am at a bit of a loss to explain the obvious paradox that 83% of the population of the most war mongering nation on the face of the earth – ever - are self-professed peace loving followers of the Prince of Peace. - as opposed to the most mind-their-own-businessest nations, like that Shining City on a Hill, Iran, being the least Christian.

So either the Ponce of Peace’s teachings make you uber belligerent, or Americans are the most hypocriticalest fucking Anti-Christs that their “Guard” ever put breath into.

Whats it to be?

My money is on the latter. ;)

4. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,432
    Hornbag? You know you're a jerk, right? I do hope even a git like you has enough insight to *get* that.

I would point out that most of this country opposes Bush's war. If you have a problem with those policies, which most of us do as well, that's one thing. If it were Christianity that equaled support for the war than 83% of the country would be behind it. Even you can figure that out, right?

BTW, I'm not a Christian, so I don't equate the word "Christian" with goodness and have issues with organized religion, in general. I can see how your beliefs have made you such a "decent", eventempered person, though. *rolling eyes*

5. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    Some people are so mentally disturbed that they actually crave negative attention. Chips is obviously in this category. Most of his posts do not even make sense. It is very progressive that Australia allows its psychiatric patients to indiscriminately post on the net.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Chips Rafferty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    As for most American being against the war, the exact opposite was the case when it was a triumphal turkey shoot for Kuwait to Baghdad with Gotterdammerung blaring from loudspeakers. And the mad-dogs shouting U-S-A!...U-S-A!! included the peace loving turn-the-other-cheek Christians.

Never mind that it was obvious from all get go that Eye-wrack had nothing to do with 9/11, America was kicking Muslim "ass" and that was all that mattered.

7. Chips Rafferty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    For someone you can't understand I've got you sucked in, haven't I, you cretinous arboreal anthropoid

8. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,432
    In the states a horndog is a perpetually horny person who's always on the prowl. Either way, you don't know me.

FWIW, I was opposed to Iraq from the beginning. So were most of the people know.... Christian or not. And there was never an 83% level of support for the war. No where near. So confusing Christianity with aggression is simply wrong.

9. Chips Rafferty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75

Okay, what's your explanation for centuries of American aggression. What IS it that gives Americans their sense of superiority and entitlement to constantly interfere in others affairs?

PS: I'll get back to you if you answer. Their Supreme Highnesses are demanding their daily walk and I need to go shopping.

10. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,432
    I think every major power appears aggressive at times. America has done a lot of good as well. It's more a function of who is steering the ship of state at a given time. I mean, your own John Howard isn't exactly any better than, say, Dick Cheney, is he? So before pointing fingers at us only, you need to look inside your own country as well, since you guys elected him. As for "centuries of aggression".... True at times. Sometimes not.... America is no different from Britain before it and the Ottoman Empire before that. Just the way of the world, for better or worse. I also don't think the U.S. comes close in violence to, say, the Spanish Inquisition, the Holocaust, Pol Pot, China, Stalin, Iran, certain African nations, etc., etc.... so we're kind of on the more civilized side as world powers go.

As for sense of superiority, again, true of some, not true of others. I tend to be not very jingoistic because I think a sense of clarity is important. Other nations suffer from such things as well, though. Ever been to France?

Hope you enjoyed your walk with Their Supreme Highnesses.