Don't Like Trump ? WHY ?

Trump did not "politicize" the NFL kneeling situation. The kneeling players did that when they kneeled, knowing that their actions were in national media spotlight.

Actually the Defense Department started down that path with that paid-patriotism pimping scandal. Inasmuch as nothing about a national anthem or any of that rah-rah jingo shit has jackall to do with a sports event, that's how football (and other sports) got politicized in the first place.

Then more specifically some reporter with time on his hands who himself was failing to follow the robotic jingomurmur decided to photograph Colin Kaepernick --- who had been just quietly sitting down for weeks, making no noise --- and milk a fake "story" out of easily-swayed drones who can't be bothered to think about the paragraph above. So that happened.

Then later after it petered out, Rump -- who never passes up an opportunity to milk the emotions of the gullible,(which is what I just pointed out in my first post here over which you soiled your diaper) stirred the shit up again in his insatiable quest for attention to Numero Uno (which, again, I already articulated in direct response to the OP) in freaking Alabama. And that put the players on defense. And they held.

So you are correct that Rump didn't start it. He just milked a dead horse. That's what opportunists do.

It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?

Seems to me that we're lucky to finally have a guy who is protecting us from harmful, unbridled immigration (including Muslims), finally doing something about our worst racial discrimination problem (affirmative action), standing up for our military and police, opposing LGBT lunacy, and supporting our 2nd amendment rights.

In addition, Trump is standing up for the Made in USA label, working to get US businesses back in the US, and has brought back the best economy in America since the 1990's, with 2 straight months of above 3% GDP growth and a 4.1% unemployment rate (also best in decades).

Oh, so it's the demeanor is it ? The style ? Not "presidential" you say ? Too much talking like a regular guy, huh ? Well, for those for us who voted for Trump, and support him right through all the media anti-Trump smear campaign, that regular/ordinary talk is what we like about Trump. We see that as the way "presidential" ought to be.

So, liberals, RINOs, or anti-Trumpers of all stripes, please cite here what your complaints are about him, SPECIFICALLY, and let's see if we can iron things out a bit. How about the tweets. Got any you could point out ? Don't be shy.
So very many Trump scandals. The list is long. And it's pitiful, just pitiful.

I suspect they already have plenty on Trump with just "obstruction of justice" alone. I suspect, once they start issuing subpoena's to the Trump Family, things will come to a head rather quickly.

Trump is whining from Wrist burns.

While Mueller is playing for keeps "chess". And man, is he building an air tight case.

Can't wait until the extent of Trump's Russian connections are blown wide open.

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png

Every one of these is being investigated. If you think little white GOP snowflakes are whining now, wait until it all goes public.

And not everyone is listed in this one huge chart. Not enough room.

HA HA HA! Poor souls. They make themselves feel better by pretending.

images
upload_2017-11-13_11-59-49.jpeg

upload_2017-11-13_12-0-4.jpeg
images

images
images
Trump%20morning%20tweets.jpg

Actually the Defense Department started down that path with that paid-patriotism pimping scandal. Inasmuch as nothing about a national anthem or any of that rah-rah jingo shit has jackall to do with a sports event, that's how football (and other sports) got politicized in the first place.

Then more specifically some reporter with time on his hands who himself was failing to follow the robotic jingomurmur decided to photograph Colin Kaepernick --- who had been just quietly sitting down for weeks, making no noise --- and milk a fake "story" out of easily-swayed drones who can't be bothered to think about the paragraph above. So that happened.

Then later after it petered out, Rump -- who never passes up an opportunity to milk the emotions of the gullible,(which is what I just pointed out in my first post here over which you soiled your diaper) stirred the shit up again in his insatiable quest for attention to Numero Uno (which, again, I already articulated in direct response to the OP) in freaking Alabama. And that put the players on defense. And they held.

So you are correct that Rump didn't start it. He just milked a dead horse. That's what opportunists do.
Nice twist. Only problem is >> Trump did not "politicize" the NFL kneeling situation. The kneeling players did that when they kneeled, knowing that their actions were in national media spotlight. :biggrin:

Nice twist. Only problem is >> Trump did not "politicize" the NFL kneeling situation. The kneeling players did that when they kneeled, knowing that their actions were in national media spotlight. :biggrin:

WHO splooged a national anthem, and a lot of other jingoistic folderol, into sports events?

WHO trolled up a story about a football player who was sitting out one of those rituals that wasn't even on TV in the first place?

WHO trolled it up again while campaigning for a politician, again in yet another setting that has ZERO to do with any sports event?

Action - Reaction. KNOW the difference. Don't sit on this board insulting everybody's intelligence.

Let me put it this way PC
now trump supports all our investigative agencies and they all believe russia meddled in our election but trump believes putin doesn't know anything? does our moron president think anything like that gets done without putins blessings?

"....our investigative agencies and they all believe russia meddled in our election..."

Actually, that's not true.

1. The Deep State....i.e., the Obamunists....have been revealed as liars who are nothing but anti-Trump supporters.

2.\We were initially told that seventeen U.S. intelligence agencies had independently confirmed that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee and our 2016 presidential election.

But wait! We now learn that only three agencies have confirmed this intelligence finding (CIA, NSA, FBI).

Further, only one agency actually conducted the majority of the research that netted that conclusion: The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

The main intelligence gathering was conducted by the CIA. In other words, the FBI and the NSA simply said "we agree" that the CIA's work is credible. The three agencies did not independently make this same conclusion. The CIA coerced the FBI and NSA into compliance.

And.....Clapper has been found to perjury himself before......

3. This summary from the Leftwing Slate:
”.... if the evidence that they’ve used to level major accusations at a foreign government comes not from agencies of the U.S. government or direct law enforcement investigations, but rather from private sector firms like CrowdStrike, then the “high confidence” of the government counts for very little. “
The FBI Relied on a Private Firm’s Investigation of the DNC Hack—Which Makes the Agency Harder to Trust

Soooo......the anti-Trumpers tried to claim all of the intel agencies found Russian influence....
...now we learn only one did...and it was headed by the lying anti-Trumper, Clapper...

...AND.....if there was any meddling it was to aid Hillary.....you know, with an anti-Trump dossier.

And you say?

bg120517dAPC20171204104624.jpg

now trump supports all our investigative agencies and they all believe russia meddled in our election but trump believes putin doesn't know anything? does our moron president think anything like that gets done without putins blessings?

"....our investigative agencies and they all believe russia meddled in our election..."

1. The Deep State....i.e., the Obamunists....have been revealed as liars who are nothing but anti-Trump supporters.

2.\We were initially told that seventeen U.S. intelligence agencies had independently confirmed that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee and our 2016 presidential election.

But wait! We now learn that only three agencies have confirmed this intelligence finding (CIA, NSA, FBI).

Further, only one agency actually conducted the majority of the research that netted that conclusion: The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

The main intelligence gathering was conducted by the CIA. In other words, the FBI and the NSA simply said "we agree" that the CIA's work is credible. The three agencies did not independently make this same conclusion. The CIA coerced the FBI and NSA into compliance.

”.... if the evidence that they’ve used to level major accusations at a foreign government comes not from agencies of the U.S. government or direct law enforcement investigations, but rather from private sector firms like CrowdStrike, then the “high confidence” of the government counts for very little. “
The FBI Relied on a Private Firm’s Investigation of the DNC Hack—Which Makes the Agency Harder to Trust

Soooo......the anti-Trumpers tried to claim all of the intel agencies found Russian influence....
...now we learn only one did...and it was headed by the lying anti-Trumper, Clapper...

...AND.....if there was any meddling it was to aid Hillary.....you know, with an anti-Trump dossier.

And you say?

And some one I believe isn't a republican dummy has NOTHING to say about this vile POS in our WH bashing our FBI ?Come on PC prove I'm wrong about idiot republicans Ever hear the saying methinks you protest too much?? Thats the moron in a nutshell

The FBI is destroying itself. It doesn't need Trump to point out that they have become an enforcement arm of the democrats.

And you say?

And some one I believe isn't a republican dummy has NOTHING to say about this vile POS in our WH bashing our FBI ?Come on PC prove I'm wrong about idiot republicans Ever hear the saying methinks you protest too much?? Thats the moron in a nutshell

"....bashing our FBI...."

The FBI has been weaponized against Trump.
Why do you suppose they gave Bill's wife a pass?

The 'intelligence agencies,' the Deep State, is populated by Obamunists....

Here, from the former CIA Moscow Station head...

1. ".... the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

2. The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

3. It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

The FBI is destroying itself. It doesn't need Trump to point out that they have become an enforcement arm of the democrats.
With most there Republicans?? You folks really know how to make up shit Gotta hand it to you

"...a lead FBI investigator on the Mueller probe, Peter Strzok, was demoted this summer after it was discovered he’d sent anti- Trump texts to a mistress. As troubling, Mr. Mueller and the Justice Department kept this information from House investigators, despite Intelligence Committee subpoenas that would have exposed those texts. They also refused to answer questions about Mr. Strzok’s dismissal and refused to make him available for an interview.

....Mr. Strzok was a chief lieutenant to former FBI Director James Comey and played a lead role investigating alleged coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election. Mr. Mueller then gave him a top role in his special-counsel probe. And before all this Mr. Strzok led the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails and sat in on the interview she gave to the FBI shortly before Mr. Comey publicly exonerated her in violation of Justice Department practice."
Mueller’s Credibility Problem

Forum List

Back