Don’t like Pelosi, but cant quite articulate why? Felt the same way about Secretary Hillary Clinton?

• Banned
I'll tell you exactly what I didn't like about Hillary Clinton.

1. her record as an attorney - Whitewater, Castle Grande, Madison S&L = FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
2. her record covering up for her SEX PREDATOR "husband" = attacking all the innocent female victims while masquerading as a "feminist"
3. her total hypocrisy on the issue of sexual harassment - good when aimed at Republicans, bad when Bill has to pay $1 million to settle
4. the fact that she is a DYKE and doesn't have the courage or the integrity to COME OUT OF THE CLOSET
5. that she really has ZERO achievements in life other than piggybacking off her "husband"

• Banned
The right is trying to do to Ocasio-Chavez what they did to Hillary: demonize, malign, and vilify. They do it out of fear. And it's on us to defend her as vehemently as we've defended Hillary from these smears.

Ah, because Pelosi is bat shit crazy? Go watch the video of her on the House floor ranting about how the CIA was personally out to make her look bad. lol Or when she told the Vatican they were wrong when they corrected her on a Church matter.

Time for some deep self-reflection about gender bias and leadership.

Here, have a link to support your exposé. The term to look out for is "gender bias", and, spoiler alert, it's highest, most prevalent among conservative women. Why that is, the article doesn't really explain, but I guess that those who had to suffer the deepest cuts to their early-life ambitions in order to confirm to established gender roles are least tolerant toward those who violate these stereotypical gender expectations.

Also of interest, albeit anecdotal, Republicans in Nevada elected to the State Assembly a man with two rather fatal disadvantages - or so you would think - a pimp, who is also dead. Kid you not. There's no proof available, of course, but I'd bet large on the overwhelming majority of these voters despising both Pelosi and Hillary Clinton.

A leftist argues that conservatives are more easily offended than leftists, claiming that conservatives are offended by the existence of LGBT people. This makes no sense. How am I offended by my own existence? I just want lower taxes & smaller gov't.

I'll tell you exactly what I didn't like about Hillary Clinton.

1. her record as an attorney - Whitewater, Castle Grande, Madison S&L = FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
2. her record covering up for her SEX PREDATOR "husband" = attacking all the innocent female victims while masquerading as a "feminist"
3. her total hypocrisy on the issue of sexual harassment - good when aimed at Republicans, bad when Bill has to pay $1 million to settle
4. the fact that she is a DYKE and doesn't have the courage or the integrity to COME OUT OF THE CLOSET
5. that she really has ZERO achievements in life other than piggybacking off her "husband"
THAT is why you hate Clinton?

Because you think she's GAY?

Oh...

all i hear is Democrats yelling at Republicans, Republicans yelling at Democrats.

we have to come together.

under Trump, we have the best unemployment numbers for blacks...since they began keeping the date.

the best unemployment numbers for Latinos...since they began keeping the data

this is fun.

we have the best unemployment numbers for women...SINCE THEY BEGAN KEEPING THE DATA.

we have the best unemployment numbers for Native Americans...SINCE THEY BEGAN KEEPING THE DATA.

we have the best salary pay for veterans...SINCE THEY BEGAN KEEPING THE DATA.

The right is trying to do to Ocasio-Chavez what they did to Hillary: demonize, malign, and vilify. They do it out of fear. And it's on us to defend her as vehemently as we've defended Hillary from these smears.
No need to vilify Chavez. She's stupid and that's clearly evident.

Forum List

Back