Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

I have owned three businesses in my lifetime. I own one now. I'm a small business owner, bitch.

Why should I buy from you and not your competitor?

If you don't need what I'm selling...or can't afford what I'm selling....you won't buy it from me or anyone else. It is simple.

Wasn't the question LL and you know it.

Your question isn't related to the thread subject.

You want to discuss marketing or pricing policy or customer service or location or best practices......none of it matters if there are no people with money in their pocket who want what you are selling.

Demand. It's what matters.
Actually it's production and the ability to sell at a price people can afford and will spend that matters.

Right now there's a huge demand for toilet paper in Venezuela but nobody can produce it due to government regulation. And that's just toilet paper never mind something like an Ipad. And you didn't even know you needed an Ipad until Apple actually made one.

Demand can't counter left wing rules of business because they are counter to being in business so you get nothing to wipe your ass with in return. Some demand doesn't even know it exists until someone shows you the product and then you can demand it and make a purchase. And in the process make those that came up with the product ungodly rich...or not if you don't allow them to make it because there is no current demand.

Once you stop people from creating demand you quickly stop people from making neccesities because of your rules. So in the end demand is there for any business to take advantage of or create on their own. Only the government can stop that economic engine and if they are allowed to do so you can't even get a simple piece of paper to wipe your ass.

That, my friend, would earn you one of Mr. Weismann's coveted bullshit stamps.

What actually created jobs during the Clinton Administration?

We had two of the LARGEST TAX INCREASES in history. Spending on the military was being slashed and bases were being closed down. The government (ARPA) created Internet took off and the government was hiring thousands of new cops and teachers.

Tax increases, government investment, reduction in military spending and public sector hiring all contributed to 20 million new jobs.

Compare that to businesses outsourcing millions of jobs overseas because of Republican failed "free markets" dogma, massive taxcuts for the highest earners and illegal warmongering that have cost this nation trillions of taxpayer dollars.

Which scenario is better for We the People?

We had two of the LARGEST TAX INCREASES in history. Spending on the military was being slashed and bases were being closed down. The government (ARPA) created Internet took off and the government was hiring thousands of new cops and teachers.

Tax increases, government investment, reduction in military spending and public sector hiring all contributed to 20 million new jobs.

Compare that to businesses outsourcing millions of jobs overseas because of Republican failed "free markets" dogma, massive taxcuts for the highest earners and illegal warmongering that have cost this nation trillions of taxpayer dollars.

I am all for taxing the shit out of people until the budget is balanced and the debt paid.

And I mean all the people.

If you are 18, not totally handicapped, then you should be taxed even if it has to be paid in labor.

We all live here and benefit, all should pay something in some way.

Income tax was once unconstitutional, head-tax is now, but, that could be changed too.

It is just bullshit that a large number of people in this country pay virtually no taxes.

I am all for taxing the shit out of people until the budget is balanced and the debt paid.

If you are 18, not totally handicapped, then you should be taxed even if it has to be paid in labor.

Income tax was once unconstitutional, head-tax is now, but, that could be changed too.

It is just bullshit that a large number of people in this country pay virtually no taxes.

A large number? That sounds big! How many people in this country pay "virtually" no taxes?

A large number? That sounds big! How many people in this country pay "virtually" no taxes?
It is common knowledge almost half of Americans wage earners pay NO Federal Personal Income Tax.

That is just intolerable.

Demand for goods and services creates jobs. Period.

Owning a business is a job. No demand for goods and services.......no jobs.

Of course..........except for the fact that business owner MUST first create the goods.

You are next going to argue that the egg comes before the Chicken

Why don't you start a business making buggy whips and then go find a market for them.

Hillary was right. If RWs didn't have their heads buried so deep in the sand, they'd know that.

I'm ashamed of her as a women and a decent human being. She would lie to people ALL FOR POWER.

what a snake

Stephanie

For someone on welfare, someone for whom everything is being bought FOR them by the taxpayers, you really don't have a leg.

Oh, also - you're stupid.

:anj_stfu:

It is common knowledge almost half of Americans wage earners pay NO Federal Personal Income Tax.

That is just intolerable.

What's intolerable is that they don't earn enough to owe income taxes.

Really? Hilary said something so stupid that she needs a remedial class in economics? And she is a valid candidate for presidency? Please tell me this is a joke.

Playing to her Base.

Wait til she goes South and effects that Southern Drawl.

or uses her fake black dialect in a black church. "ah ain't no ways tarred"

Well you didn't have any problem with this fake black guy:

What she and Obama are trying to tell us is that businesses, corporations, and industry doesn't create jobs only the government can do that, what a crock.

that's exactly the commie message they are pushing

Disgusting some people will fall for it

Isn't this where the poster , what's her name? oh yeah, Stephanie, says something like

oh good grief!

??

DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU' THAT 'BUSINESSES CREATE JOBS'
After reading such BS by Hillary the only thing I can say is:
DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU' THAT 'HILLARY KNOW WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT'

Ask TemplarKormac how he feels about that.

Actually, that's a pretty dumb idea and your basic premise is incorrect.

In point of fact, people who do not earn enough to owe INCOME taxes, do not pay INCOME taxes. They do indeed pay other kinds of taxes.

As it is, we underpay people and now you say you want to tax the unemployed for income they don't have?

[

That is just intolerable.[/QUOTE]

Which happens to be a direct result of Republican tax policy.

Democrats view jobs as a back burner issue. What to Democrats no about jobs or small business? They only talk about creating jobs when they want to deflect an issue. As for small business, what have Democrats done besides stick them with high taxes and regulations?

Demand for goods and services creates jobs. Period.

Owning a business is a job. No demand for goods and services.......no jobs.

meme4.jpg

Forum List

Back