dont let a tragedy go to waste. sandy hook details

Did you read the piece....it was in a backpack tucked under the seat, you moron.....try doing some research .....

I don't give a crap if the backpack had a sign saying "DO NOT TOUCH".........THAT is not "securing" a deadly weapon.

REVEALED: Obama WH Emails Plotting Strategy Two Days After Sandy Hook

yea. no politicizing it at all.

no intentional misleading at all.

Ever hear of “Kate’s Law “? You really want to throw these stones ?

But I guess obama should do nothing to respond to a preventable national tradgety .
Quit falling down the well, Obama did not give two shits about those kids he was just in it for the politics.
Obama is nothing but a hate filled piece of shit

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!
If only the truth were to come out...this spells it out. If only Big Pharma wasn't part of the protected class.

Pharmaceutical Murder – Mass Shootings Caused by Drugs!
By Dr. Mark Sircus

DrSircus.com

May 24, 2018

What is it we never see in the press about the tragic mass shootings that are happening now on a routine basis? What pharmaceutical drugs these shooters are on, their health history and who the doctors are who are responsible for the physical and mental health of of these mass murders, that’s what!

Twenty-seven drug regulatory agency warnings cite psychiatric drug side effects of mania, psychosis, violence and homicidal ideation; 1,531 cases of psychiatric drug induced homicide/homicidal ideation have been reported to the US FDA; 65 high profile cases of mass shootings/murder have been committed by individuals under the influence of these drugs, yet there has never been a federal investigation into the link between seemingly senseless acts of violence and the use of mind-altering psychotropic drugs.

Yet yesterday in the Associated Press and several Washington newspapers we read a hysterical wave of protest after the National Rifle Association’s incoming president linked school shootings and other violence to using medications such as Ritalin:

George DuPaul, a psychologist at Lehigh University in Pennsylvania said, “There’s really no evidence whatsoever that links treatment for ADHD with Ritalin and drugs like that with violence, let alone gun violence.” If anything, DuPaul said, children tend to be less aggressive. Right here in this statement we see how mass killings have become sanctioned by the press and mainstream institutions.

Dr. Leonard Sax, who is both a physician and a psychologist, says in the New York Times, “The next time you hear a doctor say, with regard to prescribing stimulant medications, “let’s try it and see whether it helps,” I suggest that you run – do not walk – to the nearest exit.”

snip...
The New American Magazine published, “From Prozac to Parkland: Are Psychiatric Drugs Causing Mass Shootings?” listing many shootings leading off with:

The Parkland, Florida, shooter who murdered 17 on Valentine’s Day, was on medication for emotional issues, his aunt related. As information about a “perpetrator emerges, a relative confides to a newspaper that the ‘troubled youth’ who committed the mass murder was on psychiatric medications — you know, those powerful, little understood, mind-altering drugs with fearsome side effects including ‘suicidal ideation’ and even ‘homicidal ideation.’”

Connecticut, killer Adam Lanza, who killed 26 at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2013. He also was on medication, according to family friend Louise Tambascio. Columbine mass-killer Eric Harris was taking Luvox — like Prozac, xil, Zoloft, Effexor and many others, a modern and widely prescribed type of antidepressant drug called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, or SSRIs.”

“The drug Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock was prescribed Valium, which is a benzodiazepine documented by several studies to cause violence, aggression, homicidal ideation and suicide risk or attempts. New court records obtained by CNN indicate Paddock had been prescribed the drug as far back as 2013.”
Pharmaceutical Murder - Mass Shootings Caused by Drugs!

This has been well known since before Sandy Hook.

But grandstanding by both sides will keep the killings coming.

Can’t ban guns if guns aren’t the problem after all.
the left is the side grandstanding. look at thair mail okaying calling bullets cop killers, must use "assault rifles" and getting people to buy into GUNS as the issue?

they cant call it what it really is or actually use "common sense" so what are gun owners to do but dig in and defend rights?

Gun nuts fight common sense control laws all the time .

Protecting bump stocks ? Pushing to legalized silencers ?

Silencers protect hearing, I know from a friend who had earplugs in and still damaged his hearing......you doofus.

An AR15 rifle with a silencer is still as loud as a jackhammer, a Marshall guitar amp at concert levels, and a subway train. THAT'S how stupid Timmy is.

Liberals are not that smart. They want to ban guns because they hate the right and know this is something that would annoy us. Yes liberal assholes ARE that petty. This is why rational arguments against gun control don't work on them, their stated reason for gun control is not the true reason, they just want to ban them.

What "brilliant" insight by the above nitwit.......NO, NO we believe that EVERYONE over the age of 6 should carry around a military-style rifle......after all, what the fuck could possibly go wrong?

^^^ this fool volunteers to prove me correct. :auiqs.jpg:

You had an advantage in that rational arguments do not work with these folks, ever.

But I guess obama should do nothing to respond to a preventable national tradgety .

Thank you for pointing that out.

Obama is a father - I think Sandy Hook hit close and personal, and he wanted to try to change things. Can't blame him. Can't blame any parent.
It’s all crocodile tears with Obama on these mass shootings… Don’t be a dumbass

You should be ASHAMED for ever citing the Daily Caller rag.......

A journalist sacked by the Kremlin-funded Sputnik news network claimed that right-wing U.S. outlets regularly disseminate fake news and conspiracy theories touted by the site.

Sputnik’s influence on right-wing, pro-Trump, news websites is pervasive: “Many of the most popular articles about things like WikiLeaks and “pizzagate” conspiracy theories were prominently featured on the Sputnik website,”

These fake stories get picked up by other American outlets – by Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart, WND and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.

Pro-Trump site The Gateway Pundit ran with Russian propaganda mentioned in Mueller indictment

So often, a link to one of these fake sites is posted and, knowing they're not an actually news site, I go looking for a credible source. Invariably, every single cite is yet another RW propaganda site.

I was horrified when the RWNJs here were falling all over each other to praise Putin's "leadership". Bizarre that they believe murder is leadership but much worse is that they were and still are more than willing to destroy the US Constitution in order to hasten that same dictatorship here. They have no use for the truth and they knowingly embrace the lies that are designed to do them direct harm.

About the OP and the idiotic notion that talking openly about the murder of children is "politicizing" it.

What BS that is. By virtue of the 2nd amendment, this has always been a political issue.

The RWNJs, the NRA, the politicians and trump who have taken millions in bribe money use that an excuse to silence those who want the murdering of children to end, those who believe the lives of children are more important than our guns.

Other crap that they're spoon-fed and instructed to regurgitate -
Not enough children have been killed,
cars also kill,
gun grabbers are coming
and, idiotically, fetuses are important but children are not.

About that last one - RWNJs tell us that laws will not stop gun deaths but out of the other side of their mouths, they tell us laws will stop abortions. The usual RW hypocrisy.

Liberals are not that smart. They want to ban guns because they hate the right and know this is something that would annoy us. Yes liberal assholes ARE that petty. This is why rational arguments against gun control don't work on them, their stated reason for gun control is not the true reason, they just want to ban them.

What "brilliant" insight by the above nitwit.......NO, NO we believe that EVERYONE over the age of 6 should carry around a military-style rifle......after all, what the fuck could possibly go wrong?
and since NO ONE has suggested arming 6 year olds, THIS IS WHY commn sense isnt possible.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Obama is a father - I think Sandy Hook hit close and personal, and he wanted to try to change things. Can't blame him. Can't blame any parent.
It’s all crocodile tears with Obama on these mass shootings… Don’t be a dumbass

Not true of course but even if it were,

What about the tears of survivors? shattered families?

Do you believe those are alligator tears?

A journalist sacked by the Kremlin-funded Sputnik news network claimed that right-wing U.S. outlets regularly disseminate fake news and conspiracy theories touted by the site.

Sputnik’s influence on right-wing, pro-Trump, news websites is pervasive: “Many of the most popular articles about things like WikiLeaks and “pizzagate” conspiracy theories were prominently featured on the Sputnik website,”

These fake stories get picked up by other American outlets – by Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart, WND and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.

Pro-Trump site The Gateway Pundit ran with Russian propaganda mentioned in Mueller indictment

So often, a link to one of these fake sites is posted and, knowing they're not an actually news site, I go looking for a credible source. Invariably, every single cite is yet another RW propaganda site.

I was horrified when the RWNJs here were falling all over each other to praise Putin's "leadership". Bizarre that they believe murder is leadership but much worse is that they were and still are more than willing to destroy the US Constitution in order to hasten that same dictatorship here. They have no use for the truth and they knowingly embrace the lies that are designed to do them direct harm.

About the OP and the idiotic notion that talking openly about the murder of children is "politicizing" it.

What BS that is. By virtue of the 2nd amendment, this has always been a political issue.

The RWNJs, the NRA, the politicians and trump who have taken millions in bribe money use that an excuse to silence those who want the murdering of children to end, those who believe the lives of children are more important than our guns.

cars also kill,
gun grabbers are coming

About that last one - RWNJs tell us that laws will not stop gun deaths but out of the other side of their mouths, they tell us laws will stop abortions. The usual RW hypocrisy.
they are staging lies to use this to come after guns. if this doesnt bother you great. shut up when the right does it then.

and since NO NE has suggested armi g 6 year olds, THIS IS WHY commn sense isnt possible.

6 year olds.

Go google the wounds caused by an AR15.

Those parents had to identify children by their clothing because their faces and bodies were obliterated.

but the criminal, likely the shooter, broke the window to get into the car.....so really, the gun was secure...

Yes, how true.....because a gun is SECURED when openly displayed in a locked car......and of course you'll retort that that stupid crook that broke into that car,just "lucked out"in finding a gun along with a bag of Cheetos.
in a backack
under a seat
=
openly displayed.

again why we cant talk "common sense"

cars also kill,
gun grabbers are coming

they are staging lies to use this to come after guns. if this doesnt bother you great. shut up when the right does it then.

BS

This latest RWNJ lie, that Sandy Hook did not happen - Every day, I think the right cannot sink any lower but then you prove me wrong.

and since NO NE has suggested armi g 6 year olds, THIS IS WHY commn sense isnt possible.

6 year olds.

Those parents had to identify children by their clothing because their faces and bodies were obliterated.

who suggested arming 6 year olds? keep what i said in context. natass is running around making up strawmen.

cars also kill,
gun grabbers are coming

BS

This latest RWNJ lie, that Sandy Hook did not happen - Every day, I think the right cannot sink any lower but then you prove me wrong.
show me where i said it didnt happen then bitch.

if i start this thread saying obama is politicizing then it must have happened.

god y'all are making pathetic shit up now.

they are staging lies to use this to come after guns.

IDIOTS.....like you.....will NEVER admit that its not "coming out after guns"........rather, its coming out against SOME guns whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest number of minutes.

But, remain the ignorant moron you are now.....I don't really give a crap.

6 year olds.

Indeed......the horror of having to bury your precious child in pieces.

they are staging lies to use this to come after guns.

IDIOTS.....like you.....will NEVER admit that its not "coming out after guns"........rather, its coming out against SOME guns whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest number of minutes.

But, remain the ignorant moron you are now.....I don't really give a crap.
you fail to realize that the "some guns" are almost all guns these days because those "some guns " you want to ban are semiautomatics that FYI have been available to the public for over 100 years

Every firearm I own except for 2 pump shotguns is a semiautomatic

They still talk about Sandy Hook and Columbine and even the shooting of congresswoman Giffords but nobody talks about Hodgkinson even though it's been less than a year and their has been a virtual news blackout about Paddock. I wonder why.

6 year olds.

Any gun shot into the face of child would pretty much obliterate it

Forum List

Back