Dont Know What To Do

Government isn't honest or truthful but they are too big and too fucked up to keep these wild assed theories under wraps with only an occasional dubious source posting it on message boards.
obvioulsy you dont know what the word COMPARTMENTALIZATION means.:lmao: oh and hate to break this news to you but the CIA was involved in a covert war in indonisia involving thousands that was kept from the american people for over 40 years so so much for your fantasys they cant keep secrets.:lmao:

Government isn't honest or truthful but they are too big and too fucked up to keep these wild assed theories under wraps with only an occasional dubious source posting it on message boards.
obvioulsy you dont know what the word COMPARTMENTALIZATION means.:lmao: oh and hate to break this news to you but the CIA was involved in a covert war in indonisia involving thousands that was kept from the american people for over 40 years so so much for your fantasys they cant keep secrets.:lmao:
The fact that it's a secret is proof of a cover up!

Hello,
These last several months have been hell for me. Under the Patriot Act, various law enforcement agencies have been able to defemate my character by listening in to my phone conversatoins, monitoring me emails, etc. This information allows them to know exactly where I am going so that they can set up shop in order to defimate my charactert.
There famous words are that I am under investigation for child sex crimes. They have destroyed my reputation at church, tried to destroy my reputation at my school, and have me in constant fear. I cant trust to take my wife an d 2 kids to a resteraunt in fear that they will set up shop there and somehow one of the people they lie to might put something in mine or my kids food.,
I have tried to ignore them, but I cant becasuse anytime we go somewhere to try to do something we need, we are looked down upon. Currrently we are living in hotel rooms, trying to get a more permanent place,management is told that I am being investigated for child sex crimes. One of my friends told me this is what they were saying. These people have sabatoged every attempt we have made to get an apartment. Under the patriot act they have become law enforcement, judge and jury, taking away my due process rights without a trial.

They go around saying I am under investigation for child sex crimes, yet a judge ordered our children to come home. (They were taken because we argued with one of the DHS workerss, telling them to get our

We have to stay in hotels where we always get the crappiest rooms because

Has Katasung changed her user name?

Hello Governmentwhatever......you just need to quit talking on your phone so much....send HereWeGoAgain a private message, maybe he can help you.....I think he's having the same problem.

The government is after you? Your best bet is to post on an internet message board. They'll never be able to track you.

Forum List

Back