dont know what i am anymore

I agree. Why categorize yourself? Tethering yourself to one of the two dominant parties is tatamount to a sheep marching obidiently into a pen. Besides, I see no difference between the Repub and Dem parties these days. And I'm referring to the people who run the parties. You constituents really mean nothing. You're only there for your vaote anyway. Voters from of both parties are sadly gullable, but I'd have to say that the Repub/Neocon gullability takes the cake, simply because of the way they're used like whores by their party.

You were doing really good, up until the part where you had to bash one party over another. Then your partisan hack side was exposed like a nude fat chick standing in the food court at the mall.

Pot - kettle - black.

That's objectivity my friend. I call it like I see it. It's mostly due to the fact that we have so much material on the Repubs due to the last eight years. After eight years of Obama, I'll almost certainly be saying the same about the Demmies.

Who's this "we?" I thought you just got through saying "why categorizes yourself?" Your not only talking in circles Bub, you're not being completely honest either. NO party has more voters voting for them simply because of a D by their name than the democrats, PERIOD!

Aaah ... now it makes a little more sense. The biggest problem, as I have said before, is that the alignments and parties are different and constantly changing, depending on who the current leaders are and which groups control the largest number of supporters. When I first learned about politics I fit "liberal" quite well, the hippie, peaceful rebellious liberal that didn't want the "man" (ie government) telling you how to live and what to do. They are not like that at all now though, thanks in part to environuts and anti-everything people buying out the liberal groups. Conservatives have much the same problem. The problem with the supporters is that too many are still willing to latch onto a group in order to belong, instead of thinking for themselves, so they change their ideals to suit the group they "want" to be part of most instead of just thinking on their own. Our countries government parties have changed the most, but the meaning of words to describe the schools of thought have also been changed, sadly, to match the stereotypes better instead of changing the stereotypes to match the actual ideologies. So by no longer supporting these labels one breaks away from the "must belong to something even when it goes against what I believe in" crowd. Which then allows you to think for yourself and join the newest political group, the "I don't give a fuck what they say, this is how I think" group, which has no name.

Sure it does... it's "independent."

But I agree, and love to see it. More and more people are getting disgusted with the dem/repub status quo. They're all crocked as hell and it's getting harder to tell them apart. Spend, spend, spend... NWO... nothing ever done about all the illegals... wars still being waged... fuck that. And mclame getting the repub nomination was the last straw for me. That pushed me out of the republican party. I'll vote my beliefs from now on. Party won't have squat to do with it.

Yeah, but independent isn't like the other labels, it's a label for lack of a label ... um ... okay, just confused myself, but yeah, now you get why I said him questioning his political leanings isn't lame, at least I hope you do.

Well I was thinking it shouldn't be his political leanings that needed questioning. A person shouldn't question what they believe. But I understand your point.

And I've been enjoying my new classification as an independent, because I think the dems or completely out of control, and I think the republicans are a bunch of absentee, spineless, yellow bellies. I don't want to belong to either of those.

You were doing really good, up until the part where you had to bash one party over another. Then your partisan hack side was exposed like a nude fat chick standing in the food court at the mall.

Pot - kettle - black.

That's objectivity my friend. I call it like I see it. It's mostly due to the fact that we have so much material on the Repubs due to the last eight years. After eight years of Obama, I'll almost certainly be saying the same about the Demmies.

Who's this "we?" I thought you just got through saying "why categorizes yourself?" Your not only talking in circles Bub, you're not being completely honest either. NO party has more voters voting for them simply because of a D by their name than the democrats, PERIOD!

The we is anyone who has paid a bit of attention to the last eight years. You are one of them my friend. You just posted that you walked away from the Republican party due to certain issues. You are this "we" I speak of.

The we is anyone who has paid a bit of attention to the last eight years. You are one of them my friend. You just posted that you walked away from the Republican party due to certain issues. You are this "we" I speak of.

No, I'm not. The "we" you refer to is liberals. You've made it abundantly clear already that's what you are. You haven't walked away from anything, and I can guarantee you, I'm nowhere near your "we." :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

No, I'm not. The "we" you refer to is liberals. You've made it abundantly clear already that's what you are. You haven't walked away from anything, and I can guarantee you, I'm nowhere near your "we." :eusa_hand:

YOU walked away from the Republican party, so by your rationale that makes you a whining Liberal. Get it together my friend.

YOU walked away from the Republican party, so by your rationale that makes you a whining Liberal. Get it together my friend.

So also it's apparent that when you start losing a debate, you lose your ability to sound coherent as well. No problem. I'll just add you to my liberal, partisan hack, indoctrinated, can't stand the heat, psychobabbling, hall of shame.

So also it's apparent that when you start losing a debate, you lose your ability to sound coherent as well. No problem. I'll just add you to my liberal, partisan hack, indoctrinated, can't stand the heat, psychobabbling, hall of shame.

You make absolutely ZERO sense. You label me liberal for using the word "we" in reference to the American Public's acknowledgement that the Bush Admin was a failure, AFTER you'd just made the proclamation that the Repub. party is a bunch of spineless cowards AND cited this as one of the many reasons you left the party. You're full of shit.

You make absolutely ZERO sense. You label me liberal for using the word "we" in reference to the American Public's acknowledgement that the Bush Admin was a failure, AFTER you'd just made the proclamation that the Repub. party is a bunch of spineless cowards AND cited this as one of the many reasons you left the party. You're full of shit.
I labeled you a liberal when you started in with the frothing at the mouth, zealot, I hate Bush syndrome, party line liberal crap. You claim no party affiliation yet you spew hard line, left wing, indoctrination shit. You're a two faced liar and a hypocrite. You're claim that it's "public acknowledgment of Bush failures" is a dead giveaway. You're a liberal trying to masquerade around as something else. Problem is, you can't hide those spots skippy.

You're losing... take a break chief.

Last edited:

I labeled you a liberal when you started in with the frothing at the mouth, zealot, I hate Bush syndrome, party line liberal crap. You claim no party affiliation yet you spew hard line, left wing, indoctrination shit. You're a two faced liar and a hypocrite.

Losing? What do you mean. Is this a contest? Here's your problem

Newsflash: Liberals aren't the only ones spouting anti-Bush sentiment.

I labeled you a liberal when you started in with the frothing at the mouth, zealot, I hate Bush syndrome, party line liberal crap. You claim no party affiliation yet you spew hard line, left wing, indoctrination shit. You're a two faced liar and a hypocrite.

Yes. Debates are a contest of sorts. There can be a winner and a loser. In this case, you are the loser.

You have purported no party affiliation yet you spew hard line, far left, Bush hatred syndrome rhetoric. You've been exposed and no amount of attempts to deflect will help you.

I said I'm a conservative independent, and republicans of today are seriously lacking in conservatism. You far left liberals OWN the democrat party, and everybody here knows you vote dem whether you lie about it or not.

Yes. Debates are a contest of sorts. There can be a winner and a loser. In this case, you are the loser.

You have purported no party affiliation yet you spew hard line, far left, Bush hatred syndrome rhetoric. You've been exposed and no amount of attempts to deflect will help you.

I said I'm a conservative independent, and republicans of today are seriously lacking in conservatism. You far left liberals OWN the democrat party, and everybody here knows you vote dem whether you lie about it or not.

The very reason I voted AGAINST Bush the second term was because I've always fancied myself conservative in many ways, (the ways that count) and your boy didn't veto a single spending bill until halfway through his second term (destroying any chance of a surplus), trashed the constitution, and invaded a country that didn't attack us (also destroying any chance at a surplus). As a proud Constitutionalist I say FUCK BUSH. You should try it. It feels good. Sounds like you need to find the line between your personal moral/ethical beliefs and your political affiliations, because I've got news for you: Your elected officials don't share them, never will, and don't give a shit about yours.

The very reason I voted AGAINST Bush the second term was because I've always fancied myself conservative in many ways, (the ways that count) and your boy didn't veto a single spending bill until halfway through his second term (destroying any chance of a surplus), trashed the constitution, and invaded a country that didn't attack us (also destroying any chance at a surplus). As a proud Constitutionalist I say FUCK BUSH. You should try it. It feels good. Sounds like you need to find the line between your personal moral/ethical beliefs and your political affiliations, because I've got news for you: Your elected officials don't share them, never will, and don't give a shit about yours.

Well, you see now, due to the fact that you're a cherry here and really don't know anyone and what they're opinions are yet, you've embarrassed yourself 'ASS'uming what my opinions are. I dislike Bush myself, with a passion. I too believe he had no authority to invade Iraq even aside from the fact that I believe the whole invasion and subsequent occupation and nation building was a massive mistake on an epic scale. I also hate the fact that Bush spent money like a drunken sailor, my apologies to the sailors, and ignored the border to the point where he should be tried for treason.

I hate most politicians. I don't trust them any further than I could throw them, and this newest little, racist, lying, crook from the most corrupt city in America is the worst I've ever seen. But maybe if the republicans ever get a pair of balls back in their collective sack, I'll vote republican again. Until then, no damn way. And I didn't vote for Bush either, so you can stuff the "your boy" bull shit right back up the stinking hole it oozed from.

You're down to your last volt there boy... better take a break and recharge.

Last edited:
actsnoblemartin - I don't know what you are either... Let me know what you are when you get it all figured out.

Forum List

Back