Don’t Israel My Phone

They are Aryans from Europe.

I am so sick of this theory. "All the Jews came from eastern Europe where they had supposedly converted to Judaism hundreds of years before". What about all the Jews who were kicked out of Iran and Iraq and assimilated into Israel? What are their roots? Their roots are firmly in Israel where they were carted off from 2,500 years ago or so by the Babylonians and Persians. What about that?

The Zionists were not from Iran or Iraq. They were from Europe.

"European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree"
OCT. 8, 2013

Genes Suggest European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree

"Most Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of European women who converted to Judaism, possibly around the time of the early Roman empire.."

Study traces Ashkenazi roots to European women who probably converted to Judaism

"Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts"
October 8, 2013 | Genetic Literacy Project

Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts, new study asserts | Genetic Literacy Project
Same repetitive bullshit, different day. You have this garbage saved on your computer, right?

"The Zionists were not from Iraq". Actually many of them were, ignoramus.

Iraqi Jews in Israel - Wikipedia

Iraqi Jews in Israel are immigrants and descendants of the immigrants of the Iraqi Jewish communities, who now reside within the state of Israel. They number around 450,000.[3]

In the 20th century, Iraqi Jews played an important role in the early days of Iraq's independence. Between 1950-52, 120,000-130,000 of the Iraqi Jewish community (around 75%) were transported to Israel in Operation Ezra and Nehemiah.[4]

In Israel, Iraqi Jews Reflect on Baghdad Heritage
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/28/...aqi-jews-reflect-onbaghdad-heritage.html?_r=0

The Iraqi Jews – The Oldest Diaspora, Now Safe in Israel
The Iraqi Jews – The Oldest Diaspora, Now Safe in Israel

The Babylonian Jewry Heritage Center, Or Yehuda - IGS

Amazon.com: Impossible Exodus: Iraqi Jews in Israel (Stanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures) (9781503602656): Orit Bashkin: Books

The Zionists were from Europe, not Iraq, you moron. The Jews from Iraq went to Israel after the Europeans colonized the place. Stop your bullshitting.

When I was growing up in the southwest a common saying if someone was try to cheat you or steal your money was, "Don't jew me".

There wasn't any jews where I lived. So I really didn't know what the word meant? .. :dunno:

It wasn't until later in life I learned who jews were, and why people avoided dealing with them if at all possible. .... :cool:

Get your antisemitism right. The bigoted Sauk is "he jew'ed me down." It is a metaphor for Jews being cheap.

When I was growing up in the southwest a common saying if someone was try to cheat you or steal your money was, "Don't jew me".

There wasn't any jews where I lived. So I really didn't know what the word meant? .. :dunno:

It wasn't until later in life I learned who jews were, and why people avoided dealing with them if at all possible. .... :cool:

Get your antisemitism right. The bigoted Sauk is "he jew'ed me down." It is a metaphor for Jews being cheap.
I used to wholesale electronic parts. There was one guy who would ask how much something cost. Then he would say "what's my plice?" like we owed him some kind of special discount. :laugh:

The only thing that is obvious, here, is that we are dealing with a subhuman with a singular hatred of Jews.

It is a completely worthless fuck with absolutely nothing going for it, realizes such, and instead of working on ways to turn itself into a useful human being, simply projects all it's lack of self-worth into the hatred of a small group of people who actually accomplish something in life.

That is why antisemitism is so attractive to maladjusted vermin. It works on the psychological level by providing an easy scapegoat for all the shortcomings of those thus afflicted.

...That is why antisemitism is so attractive...
Ahhh, yes, antisemitism again.

As the honest Jew Gilad Atzmon wrote...
"An antisemite used to be someone who hates Jews; nowadays an antisemite is someone Jews hate."

And as another honest Jew, Former Israeli Minister Shulamit Aloni explains...
"Anti-semitic", "its a trick we always use it"

And yet another honest Jew and former Mossad agent explains the "anti-Semite" trick -- how jews conspire together to silence critics of Israel, Jews and zionism, we see this here on our very board...

So, knowing what we know now, should that anti-Semite card still hold water?

antisemitism.jpg

It's up to each of us to decide, but for anyone who cares truly about ending legitimate antisemitism, here are five simple things that will surely help:

The only thing that is obvious, here, is that we are dealing with a subhuman with a singular hatred of Jews.

It is a completely worthless fuck with absolutely nothing going for it, realizes such, and instead of working on ways to turn itself into a useful human being, simply projects all it's lack of self-worth into the hatred of a small group of people who actually accomplish something in life.

That is why antisemitism is so attractive to maladjusted vermin. It works on the psychological level by providing an easy scapegoat for all the shortcomings of those thus afflicted.

What's obvious here is that there are a number of idiots that think that the anti-semitism card still works with everyone.

They fail to understand that when Jews behave in oppressive and murderous ways towards any people, they deserve to be criticized like people of any other race, creed, ethnic group etc.

These worthless degenerate apologists for criminal behavior, instead of working on ways to become useful human beings, utilize their limited resources to find ways to justify the criminal behavior of Jews. With no sense of self worth and even less education, these degenerates blame the victims. Blaming the victims, the Muslims and Christians whose lands and homes were taken from them by the Jews, is attractive to these maladjusted maggots because they find support among their fellow ingorant racists, much like the Nazis who also blamed the victims.

Last edited:
What's obvious here is that there are a number of idiots that think that the anti-semitism card still works with everyone.

They fail to understand that when Jews behave in oppressive and murderous ways towards any people, they deserve to be criticized like people of any other race, creed, ethnic group etc.

These worthless degenerate apologists for criminal behavior, instead of working on ways to become useful human beings, utilize their limited resources to find ways to justify the criminal behavior of Jews. With no sense of self worth and even less education, these dgenerates blame the victims. Blaming the victims, the Muslims and Christians whose lands and homes were taken from them by the Jews, is attractive to these maladjusted maggots because they find support among their fellow ingorant racists, much like the Nazis who also blamed the victims.
b9aScKLxdv0Y0.gif

I just wish they would stop calling themselves Jews.

Yep. Its an old anti-semitic canard. Changing the language from "Jew" to "Israel" doesn't change anything.
Anti-Semitic canard my arse.

G-d said I could have your house. You're good with that, right?

The rights of the Jewish people to a homeland in their historic, ancestral territory is not in any way a theft of property. No more than the rights of the First Nations peoples of the Americas to a homeland in their historic, ancestral territory is a theft of property.

Rights are not zero sum games where whoever is currently in possession of the land holds them all and others have none. Rights are not something that go away when people are forcibly expelled into a Diaspora.

This is not especially difficult to understand. The whole idea that the Jewish people stole someone else's land is an anti-semitic canard. That territory is the historic, ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. Denying that is foolish.
Their historic, ancestral territory my ass.

You purposely conflate the biblical land of Israel from a Jewish fictitious book with the modern, terrorist state of Israel.

The zionists who stole Palestine are Aryan, Europeans, not middle eastern in the least and that is obvious to a small child.

Stealing = ISRAELING... bottom line.

Roughly half of the current Jewish population of Israel is Middle Eastern. As for the European half, the Arch of Titus in Rome shows Jewish slaves being transported into Rome from Judea. The distance between Italy and Poland is not that great. Got that, Jose? And did you get that, traitor Screwey Louie?

Yep. Its an old anti-semitic canard. Changing the language from "Jew" to "Israel" doesn't change anything.

The rights of the Jewish people to a homeland in their historic, ancestral territory is not in any way a theft of property. No more than the rights of the First Nations peoples of the Americas to a homeland in their historic, ancestral territory is a theft of property.

Rights are not zero sum games where whoever is currently in possession of the land holds them all and others have none. Rights are not something that go away when people are forcibly expelled into a Diaspora.

This is not especially difficult to understand. The whole idea that the Jewish people stole someone else's land is an anti-semitic canard. That territory is the historic, ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. Denying that is foolish.

You purposely conflate the biblical land of Israel from a Jewish fictitious book with the modern, terrorist state of Israel.

The zionists who stole Palestine are Aryan, Europeans, not middle eastern in the least and that is obvious to a small child.

Roughly half of the current Jewish population of Israel is Middle Eastern. As for the European half, the Arch of Titus in Rome shows Jewish slaves being transported into Rome from Judea. The distance between Italy and Poland is not that great. Got that, Jose? And did you get that, traitor Screwey Louie?

No, half the current Jewish population of Israel is not Middle Eastern, unless you believe Spain is in the Middle East.

The Arch of Titus does not show Jewish slaves being transported into Rome from Judea, it shows Roman soldiers carrying spoils of war to Rome from Palestine.

Even the most exagerated figure estimating the number of Jews actually enslaved and brought to Rome does not exceed 90,000 as stated by Flavius Josephus (the Roman historian who happened to practice Judaism). The grooup was made up of the most violent in the revolt the zealots etc.

No, half the current Jewish population of Israel is not Middle Eastern, unless you believe Spain is in the Middle East.

The Arch of Titus does not show Jewish slaves being transported into Rome from Judea, it shows Roman soldiers carrying spoils of war to Rome from Palestine.

Even the most exagerated figure estimating the number of Jews actually enslaved and brought to Rome does not exceed 90,000 as stated by Flavius Josephus (the Roman historian who happened to practice Judaism). The grooup was made up of the most violent in the revolt the zealots etc.

Ooops you just put your hoof in your mouth, you called Judea Palestine in the same sentence. What a fookin' idiot.

Ooops you just put your hoof in your mouth, you called Judea Palestine in the same sentence. What a fookin' idiot.

Has anyone denied it was called Judea for a period of time? Do you deny it?

These worthless degenerate apologists for criminal behavior, instead of working on ways to become useful human beings, utilize their limited resources to find ways to justify the criminal behavior of Jews. With no sense of self worth and even less education, these dgenerates blame the victims. Blaming the victims, the Muslims and Christians whose lands and homes were taken from them by the Jews, is attractive to these maladjusted maggots because they find support among their fellow ingorant racists, much like the Nazis who also blamed the victims.
b9aScKLxdv0Y0.gif

I just wish they would stop calling themselves Jews.
Indeed, they are giving Jews a bad name.

True, but before 1948 they were virtually all from Europe.

True, but before 1948 they were virtually all from Europe.
The Jewish people were encouraged to immigrate to the former Ottoman territory. No so with the colonizing / invading Turks or the colonizing / squatting Arabs from Egypt, Syria and Lebanon.

The defenders of "israeling" seem to have blown a gasket. If only you fools began to see how the rest of the world sees you.

Forum List

Back