Don't give fat kids ANY Halloween candy.

Pot Roast

Pipin' Hot!
Oct 3, 2010
Seriously, you're not doing them any favors.

Last night I bought a shitload of Snickers bars and walnuts.
Any kid that shows up at my front door and appears to be normal I'll give 'em a Snickers bar, but if they're fat they're getting a walnut. Let's face it, America is a nation of disgusting fat asses. Childhood obesity is an epidemic and we shouldn't be encouraging fat kids to stuff themselves with candy.

Any kid that shows up at my front door and appears to be normal I'll give 'em a Snickers bar, but if they're fat they're getting a walnut. Let's face it, America is a nation of disgusting fat asses. Childhood obesity is an epidemic and we shouldn't be encouraging fat kids to stuff themselves with candy.

Did you eat it all yourself, lardass?

Last edited:
Have another slab of hormone induced , seared animal, fatty pot roast instead! :lol:

Ya know, trick or treat is for kids to have fun. They don't stay kids long. I would give them all the same candy and let their parents be the ones to decide what they can and cant have. ;)

Did yopu eat it all yourself, lardass?

No, I don't like sugary shit. If I have any leftover candy I'll bring it to the office tomorrow. I'm sure all the fat broads I work with will gobble that garbage up.

Last edited:

Walnuts on Halloween? :lol:

Dude, you're just asking to have your front yard teepee'd. Either that or a flaming bag of shit by your front door.

Last edited:

Did yopu eat it all yourself, lardass?

No, I don't like sugary shit. If I have any leftover candy I'll bring it to the office tomorrow. I'm sure all the fat broads I work with will gobble that garbage up.

Huh. You seem selfish and tubby to me.

Dude, you're just asking to have your front yard teepee'd. Either that or a flaming bag of shit by your front door.

Walnuts would make good projectiles through a window.:D

Walnuts would make good projectiles through a window.:D

:lol:

That's clear descrimination against skinny kids that are wearing fat suits for halloween.

How disgusting of you!!!

lol

funny troll post

the trolls have been pretty good lately

I have a feeling ole Pot Roast's House will be looking like this tonight............

tphouse.jpg

And I would join in in doing so if the OP lived near me and did this. How pathetic, and since when it is our place to decide if someone's child gets candy?

Forum List

Back