Don't give a damn...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I woke up this morning and after my first cup of coffee I discovered that I just don't give a damn. It's likely to be that way for awhile.

I woke up this morning and after my first cup of coffee I discovered that I just don't give a damn. It's likely to be that way for awhile.

I woke up on my 40th birthday the same.

Ain't improved yet....

cheer up...

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is mystery

Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present.

Was that way too saccharin?

I was waiting for Maria to break out in song...."These are a few of my favorite things..."

:lol:

Last edited:
You know, Count, i completely agree with you.

I am sick of just about everything right now. Sick of the fucking government. Sick of fucking whining people with their hands out. Sick of assholes who don't know how to drive. Sick of pressing one for English. Sick of stupid people asking stupid questions. etc etc.

About the only thing that gives me any pleasure right now is walking in the woods with my dogs.

I think I need to unplug for a while and go on a 75 or 100 mile trek. Just me, my wife, our dogs and our backpacks. No phones, no newspapers, no people.

That sounds perfect doesn't it?

I am sick of just about everything right now. Sick of the fucking government. Sick of fucking whining people with their hands out. Sick of assholes who don't know how to drive. Sick of pressing one for English. Sick of stupid people asking stupid questions. etc etc.

About the only thing that gives me any pleasure right now is walking in the woods with my dogs.

I think I need to unplug for a while and go on a 75 or 100 mile trek. Just me, my wife, our dogs and our backpacks. No phones, no newspapers, no people.

yes.

We're doing the same except we're gonna live in a cave as far away as we can get.
missouri-cave.jpg

We're doing the same except we're gonna live in a cave as far away as we can get.
missouri-cave.jpg

Can you guys let me know when you're leavin'...I'm looking for a parking space.

missouri-cave.jpg

That's way too cool for words, but if I had that I would NEVER post pics of it online. Kind of defeats the purpose of it.

Forum List

Back