Don't get your panties in a wad.

You want to convince me ? bring facts to back up your assertion otherwise buzz off your Marxist shitweasel .
From April 2010. You could go to the dept. of labor statistics yourself if you don't believe this study.

Public workers receive less pay, gap widens - Apr. 28, 2010

Oh, and I'm not a Marxist... though I doubt you actually know what that is anyway.

total compensation is still 6.8% to 7.4% lower on average for state and local employees

Actually, not quite. He's comparing people with similar education levels. If you simply compare average pay and benefits, for example, state and local workers come out well ahead. You also need to consider other factors as well, such as the generally longer hours and lower job security in the private sector.

More education to me does NOT mean a person should get paid more.

Just my 2 cents.

At the state level companies go where they get tax breaks That is corporate welfare you want to cut that as well?

Yes, cut all corporate welfare. They may have to dip into their executives' million dollar+ salaries. So be it. You want to cut all social programs, so I want to cut all corporate freebies. And they would also start paying income taxes again.

At the state level companies go where they get tax breaks That is corporate welfare you want to cut that as well?

Yes, cut all corporate welfare. They may have to dip into their executives' million dollar+ salaries. So be it. You want to cut all social programs, so I want to cut all corporate freebies. And they would also start paying income taxes again.

So cut the tax break ... an agreement ... between the state and the company... And the company cuts jobs and passes the increase to the consumer who is already tapped out .Gotcha.

Forum List

Back