Don't get your panties in a wad.

Collective bargaining is not a right ,
The abused perpetrated against tax payers by unions cutting sweet heart deals with politicians they backed financially is a crime .

Hearings on Islamic radicals on the hill is not McCarthyism it is the first step on a long journey of understanding who and what the enemy is, Using the hearing as another pointless reason to attack Christianity is inappropriate unless looking like an idiot is what you live for.

Actually, it is. You have a natural right to determine the value of your labor. And you have a natural right to determine how you negotiate that value. You sound like a communist whereby a person has to work for whatever amount the state deems adequate.

Actually, it is. You have a natural right to determine the value of your labor. And you have a natural right to determine how you negotiate that value. You sound like a communist whereby a person has to work for whatever amount the state deems adequate.

Which, if the conservatives - dancing on the strings of corporations - get their way, will be about the same wage as someone in China or Mexico. "Gotta be competitive in the global market", and this is how they want to do it. American workers are evil, greedy, undeserving slugs to a corporatist, ahem, conservative - even though productivity is at ridiculously hign levels, especially considering one worker now does the work of 3. Don't worry, conservatives, these workers haven't had a raise in years despite the ballooning profits and added responsibility... They just wake up with an amen every morning that they still have a job.

Last edited:
The abused perpetrated against tax payers by unions cutting sweet heart deals with politicians they backed financially is a crime .

Hearings on Islamic radicals on the hill is not McCarthyism it is the first step on a long journey of understanding who and what the enemy is, Using the hearing as another pointless reason to attack Christianity is inappropriate unless looking like an idiot is what you live for.

No-ones pay is being cut the unions are going to pay for there own well being for the future and get off the tax payers back a little bit.
You dont have the natural right to use union money to back a candidate then have that candidate cut you sweetheart deals at the taxpayers expense. Those days are over.

Last edited:

Which, if the conservatives - dancing on the strings of corporations - get their way, will be about the same wage as someone in China or Mexico. "Gotta be competitive in the global market", and this is how they want to do it. American workers are evil, greedy, undeserving slugs to a corporatist, ahem, conservative - even though productivity is at ridiculously hign levels, especially considering one worker now does the work of 3. Don't worry, conservatives, these workers haven't had a raise in years despite the ballooning profits and added responsibility... They just wake up with an amen every morning that they still have a job.

The government has ballooning profits?
You mad.

You dont have the natural right to use union money to back a candidate then have that candidate cut you sweetheart deals at the taxpayers expense. Those days are over.

No, that privilege goes solely to corporations and the mega-rich now. Morons.

You mad.

Corporations have pretty much decimated unions over the past few decades. I think it's time to bring them back stronger than ever. Do you really think that it is okay to take away a worker's (any worker) right to negotiate their compensation??? And I wasn't talking about government "profits" but wages. Government workers never make as much as their peers would in the private sector, despite you neocons whining that that they do.

Last edited:

No-ones pay is being cut the unions are going to pay for there own well being for the future and get off the tax payers back a little bit.

Dude....you're missing the point here. Let's say you are from Wisconsin and are teacher by training and you decide to teach school there. The state has said that you have to take whatever salary they offer. You have no room to negotiate. You either take it or you don't teach. Get it now? BTW, the unions can use their members money for whatever cause the members will allow them to use it. If you're not a union member, it's not your business what the union uses the money for.

Last edited:

Dude....you're missing the point here. Let's say you are from Wisconsin and are teacher by training and you decide to teach school there. The state has said that you have to take whatever salary they offer. You have no room to negotiate. You either take it or you don't teach. Get it now? BTW, the unions can use their members money for whatever cause the members will allow them to use it. If you're not a union member, it's not your business what the union uses the money for.

You miss the point, the gravy train is over the tax payers said get the fuck off . No ones pay was cut .
The teachers want better pay get some results then they have something to bargain with besides a corrupt politician.

You mad.

Corporations have pretty much decimated unions over the past few decades. I think it's time to bring them back stronger than ever. Do you really think that it is okay to take away a worker's (any worker) right to negotiate their compensation??? And I wasn't talking about government "profits" but wages. Government workers never make as much as their peers would in the private sector, despite you neocons whining that that they do.
The Neocon Daily

Federal employees earn higher average salaries than private-sector workers in more than eight out of 10 occupations, a USA TODAY analysis of federal data finds.
Accountants, nurses, chemists, surveyors, cooks, clerks and janitors are among the wide range of jobs that get paid more on average in the federal government than in the private sector.

Federal employees earn higher average salaries than private-sector workers in more than eight out of 10 occupations, a USA TODAY analysis of federal data finds.
Accountants, nurses, chemists, surveyors, cooks, clerks and janitors are among the wide range of jobs that get paid more on average in the federal government than in the private sector.

Could that be now because the private sector is paying far less than they used to? You bet your ass it is! I used to work in a municipal wastewater treatment lab and got paid 1/3 of what I would have been paid in a private lab. This is the case RIGHT NOW because employers can hire people for $10 an hour now due to the unemployment crisis and people are desperate for work. Wages have taken a huge tumble since the economic collapse. It almost makes me wonder if it wan't planned by the private sector sometimes.

Last edited:

Could that be now because the private sector is paying far less than they used to? You bet your ass it is! I used to work in a municipal wastewater treatment lab and got paid 1/3 of what I would have been paid in a private lab. This is the case RIGHT NOW because employers can hire people for $10 an hour now due to the unemployment crisis and people are desperate for work. Wages have taken a huge tumble since the economic collapse. It almost makes me wonder if it wan't planned by the private sector sometimes.

Could it be you said Public sector workers earn less then private sector workers and you were wrong?
You bet your ass it is!

Could it be you said Public sector workers earn less then private sector workers and you were wrong?
You bet your ass it is!

Not until the economic collapse, they didn't. You don't really believe that, do you?

You bet your ass it is!

Not until the economic collapse, they didn't. You don't really believe that, do you?

You want to convince me ? bring facts to back up your assertion otherwise buzz off your Marxist shitweasel .

You miss the point, the gravy train is over the tax payers said get the fuck off . No ones pay was cut .
The teachers want better pay get some results then they have something to bargain with besides a corrupt politician.

Don't you want better pay? If you still had your union, you'd have it. You cretins have let the Koch's of the world convince you that there is no money. They've taken your share of the money and you're too dumb to realize it. Rather than taking steps to get your money back from the corporatists, you've sought to drag others down to where the corporatists have dragged you.

Don't you want better pay? If you still had your union, you'd have it. You cretins have let the Koch's of the world convince you that there is no money. They've taken your share of the money and you're too dumb to realize it. Rather than taking steps to get your money back from the corporatists, you've sought to drag others down to where the corporatists have dragged you.

Everyone wants better pay but it should be gotten from deals born from corruption. And the tax payers dont want to be saddled with those deals any more they cant afford it.

Everyone wants better pay but it should be gotten from deals born from corruption. And the tax payers dont want to be saddled with those deals any more they cant afford it.

Well, I don't want to give any of my money to the MIC - especially the "war" in Iraq. I also want nothing to do with oil company corporate welfare or corn subsidies set up by Cargill and Monsanto to enhance their profits, them being the fledgling monopolies that they are... free markets, my ass! I have a feeling that the things I listed cost the taxpayers a hell of a lot more than paying some overworked and underappreciated school teacher, but I see where your values and priorities lie.

You want to convince me ? bring facts to back up your assertion otherwise buzz off your Marxist shitweasel .
From April 2010. You could go to the dept. of labor statistics yourself if you don't believe this study.

Public workers receive less pay, gap widens - Apr. 28, 2010

Oh, and I'm not a Marxist... though I doubt you actually know what that is anyway.

You may not be a Marxist I confuse them with people who are fact free and cant make a point succinctly pretty often .

You may not be a Marxist I confuse them with people who are fact free and cant make a point succinctly pretty often .

You shouldn't talk about yourself like that... It's not healthy. I gave you facts, and my points are pretty damn clear. Nice deflection, though. Back to work now so that I can continue to bail out irresponsible corporations and military defense contracts from 2000...

Well, I don't want to give any of my money to the MIC - especially the "war" in Iraq. I also want nothing to do with oil company corporate welfare or corn subsidies set up by Cargill and Monsanto to enhance their profits, them being the fledgling monopolies that they are... free markets, my ass! I have a feeling that the things I listed cost the taxpayers a hell of a lot more than paying some overworked and underappreciated school teacher, but I see where your values and priorities lie.

Well neither do I ,International corporate welfare and subsities are a "crime" But I dont think the Governor of Wisconsin has any control over that.
At the state level companies go where they get tax breaks That is corporate welfare you want to cut that as well?

Forum List

Back