Don't get sick, and if you do, die quickly...

Sounds like she has taken the Presidents advice... I guess that Republicans are somehow to blame for that.

For those wondering what the Republican plan is, you can see it here in action:

Mom’s death is only relief from medical debt
After battling breast cancer and medical bills for years, a Texas mother dies, finally allowing her family to pay their debts and get insured
msnbc.com Video Player

and what did the democrats do to help this lady? obama's plan won't even take affect until after the next election, so it is an outright lie to say that this is an example of a republican plan

After battling breast cancer and medical bills for years, a Texas mother dies, finally allowing her family to pay their debts and get insured
msnbc.com Video Player

and what did the democrats do to help this lady? obama's plan won't even take affect until after the next election, so it is an outright lie to say that this is an example of a republican plan

The Republican plan is to continue to allow the insurance companies to screw the sick.

Fuck them!

The Republican plan is to continue to allow the insurance companies to screw the sick.

Fuck them!

liar

msnbc.com Video Player

I don't think many progressives/liberals are very happy with the speed "Obama's plan" will be implemented at. But at least it's a real plan.

I don't think many progressives/liberals are very happy with the speed "Obama's plan" will be implemented at. But at least it's a real plan.

thanks for admitting that the democrat plan screwed this woman.....as you just admitted their plan would not have helped her....

:clap2:

thanks for admitting that the democrat plan screwed this woman.....as you just admitted their plan would not have helped her....

I've just admitted that the longer we wait, the more mothers, fathers and children will suffer her horrible fate.

I've just admitted that the longer we wait, the more mothers, fathers and children will suffer her horrible fate.

and obama WANTS to wait until after the next election, so your thread is meadowmuffins....it is actually obama who's plan would have them die, not the other way around

Maybe if they were allowed to buy insurance across state lines....

Yes, it's easy to buy insurance when you have cancer.

Perhaps, a safety net from the government for those that are uninsurable?

That is a possibility, but how does that stop insurance companies from dropping coverage on those who become sick or denying coverage once someone becomes sick because they had a toothache twenty years ago? In the end, the cost will still be passed on.

One of the problems with those of you that support these insurance companies is that they haven't personally fucked you yet. Once they do, you will understand why there must be an alternative option.

and obama WANTS to wait until after the next election, so your thread is meadowmuffins....it is actually obama who's plan would have them die, not the other way around

If a arsonist sets a house on fire and firefighters have to take a long time to save the people living in there, you blame the firefighters?

That is a great idea!! Now how do you get the hospitals to bill out of state??

West Park Hospital in Cody Wyoming does not bill out of state and refused to bill my insurance.. So they tried to bill me.. In washington.. Also out of state from Wyoming.. Thankfually a judge saw it my way and said if they can bill me then they can bill my insurance.. Well... They wound up not getting paid at all.. Judged relieved me of the debt and they refused to bill my insurance.. Go figure..

But it is an issue to consider..

West Park Hospital in Cody Wyoming does not bill out of state and refused to bill my insurance.. So they tried to bill me.. In washington.. Also out of state from Wyoming.. Thankfually a judge saw it my way and said if they can bill me then they can bill my insurance.. Well... They wound up not getting paid at all.. Judged relieved me of the debt and they refused to bill my insurance.. Go figure..

Why would a hospital not bill an insurance provider out of state?

We've found the Fountain of Youth! It's the Democrat Party! Vote Democrats and you'll never die and never Grow Old.

Wendy! Peter! Let's attack that nasty Republican Capt Hook

Weird, but solvable.

Forum List

Back