Don't get me wrong or take me ..

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
.. the wrong way, I love it here and for the most part love americans, but your fucking politics boils my fucking piss, give your thick bastard selves a fucking shake, you are a nation united yet you come across as a nation divided, come to England and learn how to live together.

.. the wrong way, I love it here and for the most part love americans, but your fucking politics boils my fucking piss, give your thick bastard selves a fucking shake, you are a nation united yet you come across as a nation divided, come to England and learn how to live together.

Shut up fool. The English are worse than any American any day. If it's British, it's got to be good, eh?

An Irish man is sittin in a pub one night when 3 Englishmen walked in. The men sit down, and start to talk about how they can anger the Irishman... The first man says, "Watch this..." He gets up, walks over to the Irishman, and says, "Hey man, I hear your St. Patrick was a faggot." The Irishman just replies, "Oh, is that so now?" The Englishman, goes back to his seat perplexed, when his friend jumps up and says, "Here, lemme try that." So he goes over to the Irishman and says, "Hey man, I hear your St. Patrick was a transvestite faggot!" The Irishman only replies, "Oh, is that so now?" So the Englishman, frustrated goes and sits down with his friends. When the 3rd Englishman jumps up and says, "Well, now, I gotta try that!" So he walks over to the Irishman and says, "Hey, I hear your St. Patrick was an ENGLISHMAN!" And the Irishman replies, "Aye, that's what your friends were sayin."

The Queen of England was showing the Archbishop of Canterbury around the Royal Stables when one of the stallions close by farted so loudly it couldn't be ignored.

'Oh dear,' said the Queen, 'How embarrassing. I'm frightfully sorry about that.'

'It's quite understandable,' said the archbishop, and after a moment added, 'as a matter of fact I thought it was the horse.'

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine they lay down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend awake. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."
Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."
< "What does that tell you?" Holmes questioned.
Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"
Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you idiot. Someone has stolen our tent."

You like me too much, I am an arsehole in reallife.

The only good thing about England is Indian food.

How little you know, the Indians sell more fish'n'nchips than curry, and if they don't they fucking well should the evil muslim bastards:teeth:

Nationalistic much?

WHO?MOI?I don't think so, jingoistic or maybe even xenophobic, look it up, big words little boys brain = dictionary.Just joking, couldn't help it, I am a bastard.:teeth:

New Topics

Forum List

Back