Don't Forget!

In the Spring, a few people are always an hour late for work, claiming they just can't remember the time change. I always think that if that is really the case, then why don't they forget to turn the clock back and show up early in the fall?

Attachments

• $65446_374978689253703_554234007_n.jpg
    $65446_374978689253703_554234007_n.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 86
We don't actually change the President until January. A shame we can't just toss his ass into the Atlantic after the election, but he'll have to wrap up a few things in the White House before sneaking back to Chicago.

In the Spring, a few people are always an hour late for work, claiming they just can't remember the time change. I always think that if that is really the case, then why don't they forget to turn the clock back and show up early in the fall?

I find it funny that people use that excuse when computers automatically set themselves, and almost everybody owns one. I don't doubt that some people are telling the truth, but it seems like a convenient excuse for many.

We don't actually change the President until January. A shame we can't just toss his ass into the Atlantic after the election

That's one thing the Brits do right. When the election is over it's get the hell out wanker. Don't let the door hit you on the ass.

Forum List

Back