Don't forget the democrats created the KKK

Okay, I won't.

I also won't forget that most current members of the KKK are either Republicans or vote for Republicans.

Provide actual proof of that Statement. Or admit you made it up.

david duke wanted to run for office on the republican ticket....is all i know....but couldn't due to some plea agreement to not run for office ......on some tax case the gvt had against him in 2002, i believe?

the KKK does not and would NEVER support a black president or his party, so i would guess that at this time, the KKK would be supporters of the republican ticket....it's just an educated guess on my part though....

The civil war was about economics.... Slavery played a role, a minor role.

What the fuck is wrong with liberals???

You get everything wrong all the time...

The entire Southern economy was based on slavery so if we are to believe the driving force for the war was Economy then Slavery WAS the driving force. Not to mention slavery not economics is mentioned in most of the declarations for succession delivered by the States leaving the Union.

You're wrong..

The notion that the "entire south was backed by slavery" is just false.

Pick up a book about the Civil War and read it....

Ya your right only 95 percent of the economy of the South was slavery. Forgive me. I suggest you learn a few facts or admit you are delusional.

Okay, I won't.

I also won't forget that most current members of the KKK are either Republicans or vote for Republicans.

:cuckoo: Ask William Joyce, IanC or Tank.

And then make the supreme effort to stop lying to yourself.

In other words as usual your facts are simply lies you self created and can not support. Got ya.

Okay, I won't.

david duke wanted to run for office on the republican ticket....is all i know....but couldn't due to some plea agreement to not run for office ......on some tax case the gvt had against him in 2002, i believe?

the KKK does not and would NEVER support a black president or his party, so i would guess that at this time, the KKK would be supporters of the republican ticket....it's just an educated guess on my part though....

Fuck David Duke, hes not welcome.

There was a KKK member down in Florida that ran for a county seat as a Democrat. He said he wanted his party back...

:lol: It isn't a belief, it is fact. Next you'll be telling us the Civil War wasn't about slavery.

Do you people never get past being stuck on stupid?

The entire Southern economy was based on slavery so if we are to believe the driving force for the war was Economy then Slavery WAS the driving force. Not to mention slavery not economics is mentioned in most of the declarations for succession delivered by the States leaving the Union.

I wonder if this poster is willing the address the 3/5ths COMPROMISE that was fronted in the adoption of the Constitution?

And CAN the OP tell us what it was about?

You're wrong..

Ya your right only 95 percent of the economy of the South was slavery. Forgive me. I suggest you learn a few facts or admit you are delusional.

I'm not your fucking teacher but you're wrong AGAIN.

Okay, I won't.

Because a single person chooses to run on a ticket does not, in fact proof anything about an entire party, not of its make up nor provides evidence a ludicrous claim is true. Unless you or Ravi or some other person can provide empirical data proving the claim, stop making it.

I wonder if this poster is willing the address the 3/5ths COMPROMISE that was fronted in the adoption of the Constitution?

It was about giving into the Southern Colonies to get the Constitution passed.

You're wrong..

In all seriousness? Can you tell us of the 3/5ths Compromise?

AND after the WAR in the 1860's how thought was regarding FORMER slaves?

Indeed. It was. The Framers KNEW this would be taken up later on...

What???

Geez our public schools suck...

In all seriousness? Can you tell us of the 3/5ths Compromise?

AND after the WAR in the 1860's how thought was regarding FORMER slaves?

Read your question again....

I cant tell you how everyone thought of slaves in 1866, that why we have books.

Last edited:

What???

Geez our public schools suck...

The only thing that sucks is you Apologists for Southern slavery. The Constitution was meant to make all men equal under the law. The South refused to sign that so a COMPROMISE occurred allowing slavery to remain and even giving the Southern Slave States some votes for their slaves. Pretty simple concept, well document historically and easily learned before the Liberals watered down history teaching in our public schools.

Forum List

Back