Don't forget the democrats created the KKK

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
Don't forget the KKK was like the ACORN of southern democrats for many years.

Okay, I won't.

I also won't forget that most current members of the KKK are either Republicans or vote for Republicans.

Thats a straight up lie....

You just WANT to believe that bullshit.

It gives you an excuse to talk shit and vent your problems.

Mr Nick.

You're wrong... the old Southern Democrats have defected to the GOP. You see in 1964 there was this Amendment to the Constitution called the "Civil Rights Amendment". Those old school Southern Democrats didn't care all that much for it. The switched affiliations and it has been that way ever since. Those formerly Blue States have long turned Red.

As far as the KKK... you are correct. They were Democrats at the time. But no longer.

Okay, I won't.

I also won't forget that most current members of the KKK are either Republicans or vote for Republicans.

:lol: It isn't a belief, it is fact. Next you'll be telling us the Civil War wasn't about slavery.

Do you people never get past being stuck on stupid?

Mr Nick.

You're wrong... the old Southern Democrats have defected to the GOP. You see in 1964 there was this Amendment to the Constitution called the "Civil Rights Amendment". Those old school Southern Democrats didn't care all that much for it. The switched affiliations and it has been that way ever since. Those formerly Blue States have long turned Red.

As far as the KKK... you are correct. They were Democrats at the time. But no longer.

Wrong.

What is correct tho is that the KKK severed from the democrats and called themselves dixicrats.

Don't try to give me a history lesson....

Pray tell, what party do those "Southern Democrats" belong to now?

The democrat party...
First of all there is no such thing as the "democrat" party. Second, your saying "southern Democrats" who created the KKK voted for Obama? :cuckoo:

Really, there is no "democrat" party???

Are you smoking the crack or just breaking it down and sticking it up your nose???

Mr Nick.

Simple hog wash, you see 80 percent of Republicans voted for the Amendment and the movement and only 60 percent of Democrats did. Why would racists move from a party that was racist to one that was not?

Okay, I won't.

:lol: It isn't a belief, it is fact. Next you'll be telling us the Civil War wasn't about slavery.

The civil war was about economics.... Slavery played a role, a minor role.

What the fuck is wrong with liberals???

You get everything wrong all the time...

Okay, I won't.

You claim it is fact, PROVE it.

The entire Southern economy was based on slavery so if we are to believe the driving force for the war was Economy then Slavery WAS the driving force. Not to mention slavery not economics is mentioned in most of the declarations for succession delivered by the States leaving the Union.

The entire Southern economy was based on slavery so if we are to believe the driving force for the war was Economy then Slavery WAS the driving force. Not to mention slavery not economics is mentioned in most of the declarations for succession delivered by the States leaving the Union.

You're wrong..

The notion that the "entire south was backed by slavery" is just false.

Pick up a book about the Civil War and read it....

Forum List

Back