Don’t force your religion on me.

They truly live in a media created bubble.. I'm always amazed at why they're shocked when they continue to lose elections? As if they didn't see it coming?! They shake their hands, "go back and figure out what happened," etc.. They are the far left KOOKS who control the Democrat Party, you're right.. they are wayyyyyyyyyyyy out of the mainstream. I can guarantee you one thing.. It will be a very long time before this country ever trusts a far left nut again and votes him in as President, or her.

No doubt - these clowns wonder why Republicans refuse to work with Obama. It's not that they refuse to work with democrats --- it's that they refuse to work with leftist loons!

Time for the democratic praty to move back toward the middle, so we can get this country back on track!

That would make a great thread actually.. How many people actually want the Old Democrat party back as opposed to the leftist loon take over? I don't think there are enough moderates left.. They call themselves Independents but they lean left..

I still think the vast majority of democrats vote that way because of the name democrat. If they really understood the issues they wouldn;t want anything to do with the clowns that are representative of the democratic party.

I mean, if Obama were to be honest with America about his genuine beliefs, most of the dems would run him back to Kenya. They are in love with the idea of a savior - the face of the secular church. If they understood that secularism was anti-American in nature of our origin --- they would never tolerate it.

Now, the clowns around here... they are a different story completely - but these leftist nuts probably only represent 20% of the democratic party. Unfortunately, that 20% includes all the nuts at the top of the tree!

DON’T FORCE YOUR RELIGION ON ME.
Romney/Ryan’s radical religious beliefs that life began at conceptions and abortion are murder don’t give them the right to force their religious beliefs on me no more than radical Islam force their religious belief and Sharia law on me. My freedom of religion should protect me. I may be an atheist and believe in evolution and not creation. Just because you believe in GOD or ALLAH do not mean I have to. I may not believe in war and don’t want my taxes going to support war but it does and I accept that and respect that of my Government. My religious freedom allows me to have an abortion.

Romney/Ryan want to force their religious belief by way of law on others and that is not different than radical Muslim forcing Sharia law on others.

I think your analogy is flawed. They can't "force their religions" on you, but you're ok with them essentially forcing their wars on you? Seems odd.

Poorly expressed, perhaps, but not flawed.

‘Force their religion’ in that religious dogma is codified into secular law by which all must abide. This includes those seeking to overturn Establishment Clause jurisprudence concerning separation of church and State.

Romney/Ryan’s radical religious beliefs that life began at conceptions and abortion are murder don’t give them the right to force their religious beliefs on me no more than radical Islam force their religious belief and Sharia law on me. My freedom of religion should protect me. I may be an atheist and believe in evolution and not creation. Just because you believe in GOD or ALLAH do not mean I have to. I may not believe in war and don’t want my taxes going to support war but it does and I accept that and respect that of my Government. My religious freedom allows me to have an abortion.

Romney/Ryan want to force their religious belief by way of law on others and that is not different than radical Muslim forcing Sharia law on others.

Is abortion a sacrament in your religion?

You don’t understand.

The issue is that many on the right wish to destroy privacy rights in accordance with religious dogma, where that dogma is used as ‘justification’ to restrict the right to privacy.

No doubt - these clowns wonder why Republicans refuse to work with Obama. It's not that they refuse to work with democrats --- it's that they refuse to work with leftist loons!

Time for the democratic praty to move back toward the middle, so we can get this country back on track!

That would make a great thread actually.. How many people actually want the Old Democrat party back as opposed to the leftist loon take over? I don't think there are enough moderates left.. They call themselves Independents but they lean left..

I still think the vast majority of democrats vote that way because of the name democrat. If they really understood the issues they wouldn;t want anything to do with the clowns that are representative of the democratic party.

I mean, if Obama were to be honest with America about his genuine beliefs, most of the dems would run him back to Kenya. They are in love with the idea of a savior - the face of the secular church. If they understood that secularism was anti-American in nature of our origin --- they would never tolerate it.

Now, the clowns around here... they are a different story completely - but these leftist nuts probably only represent 20% of the democratic party. Unfortunately, that 20% includes all the nuts at the top of the tree!

True.. The kooks flock to these forums and spin..........then you have the base of the Democrat party who are just ignorant .. completely. They can't tell you who the VP is but that they want to continue to get hand outs. They are a pathetic party.. Honestly.

I think your analogy is flawed. They can't "force their religions" on you, but you're ok with them essentially forcing their wars on you? Seems odd.

Poorly expressed, perhaps, but not flawed.

‘Force their religion’ in that religious dogma is codified into secular law by which all must abide. This includes those seeking to overturn Establishment Clause jurisprudence concerning separation of church and State.

Is abortion a sacrament in your religion?

You don’t understand.

The issue is that many on the right wish to destroy privacy rights in accordance with religious dogma, where that dogma is used as ‘justification’ to restrict the right to privacy.

Be very precise.. WHAT RIGHT TO PRIVACY do conservatives wish to destroy???

Then dont force your seculaism on me........catholics dont want to give out birth control......so they shouldnt have to

A lot of people in the U S don't like the armed forces, only assembled to preserve and protect the constitution of the united states and it's citizens, used by crazy politicians to murder people overseas that have done no harm to our country. We still pay our taxes and support our armed forces. What is worse? Murdering people overseas or handing out birth control to those that want it?

Then dont force your seculaism on me........catholics dont want to give out birth control......so they shouldnt have to

A lot of people in the U S don't like the armed forces, only assembled to preserve and protect the constitution of the united states and it's citizens, used by crazy politicians to murder people overseas that have done no harm to our country. We still pay our taxes and support our armed forces. What is worse? Murdering people overseas or handing out birth control to those that want it?

This is why you're dangerous and a nutty far left KOOK. I've never in my life heard anyone say what you just did.. NOT ONE PERSON.. Quite the opposite.. The GREAT majority of Americans revere and respect our military.. Pray for them, and back them 1000%! We don;'t call them murderers but LIBERATORS.. You're beneath contempt.. you are one of the examples as to why the Military LOATHE liberals and the Democrat Party.

What's worse is comparing the defense of a nation to personal choice of birth control. Only a moron leftist would come up with such a ridiculous comparrison.

What's worse is comparing the defense of a nation to personal choice of birth control. Only a moron leftist would come up with such a ridiculous comparrison.

IKR?! Wow.. It;s hard to wrap your mind around an entire group of people who are so very extreme and nutty!

C_Clayton Jones, I see you still here posting in other threads.. Tell us WHAT RIGHT TO PRIVACY do conservatives wish to destroy???

This is why you're dangerous and a nutty far left KOOK. I've never in my life heard anyone say what you just did.. NOT ONE PERSON.. Quite the opposite.. The GREAT majority of Americans revere and respect our military.. Pray for them, and back them 1000%! We don;'t call them murderers but LIBERATORS.. You're beneath contempt.. you are one of the examples as to why the Military LOATHE liberals and the Democrat Party.

I am not a member of the democratic party. We are not "liberating" anyone in Afgahnistan nor did we in Iraq. We changed nothing excepted destroyed a lot of peoples lives and let them hang Saddam. If anything we made Iraq weaker and at the mercy of Iran. The Afgans are not going to be any different the minute we leave than the minute before we got there. Hundreds of thousand of people killed, millions wounded and displaced, 100's of billions in damage, two TRILLION dollars of our treasury and nearly 10,000 Americans KIA to get at two people, Bin Ladin and Saddam? And you think I'M CRAZY?

Tell ya what ya stupid twat... If the above description of our actions as a country is your idea of being a good and patriotic American then go fuck yourself.

You want to get upset about passing out birth control? It is you that is crazy and have the human values of a maggot.

I am not a member of the democratic party. We are not "liberating" anyone in Afgahnistan nor did we in Iraq. We changed nothing excepted destroyed a lot of peoples lives and let them hang Saddam. If anything we made Iraq weaker and at the mercy of Iran. The Afgans are not going to be any different the minute we leave than the minute before we got there. Hundreds of thousand of people killed, millions wounded and displaced, 100's of billions in damage, two TRILLION dollars of our treasury and nearly 10,000 Americans KIA to get at two people, Bin Ladin and Saddam? And you think I'M CRAZY?

Tell ya what ya stupid twat... If the above description of our actions as a country is your idea of being a good and patriotic American then go fuck yourself.

You want to get upset about passing out birth control? It is you that is crazy and have the human values of a maggot.

...and more evidence that whenever the left takes a beatdown they turn to hate mongering and name calling....

pathetic.

When you draw up the basic values of leftists, it's fully of hypocrisy, jealousy, and anger. It's pretty sad really.

^^^^^ Typical male leftist who supports women-- "TWAT" "Go eff yourself" LOL!!!!

I know you're CRAZY.. So do most Americans.. You call our military members murderers and compare the right to free GUBMINT birth control to somehow be relative to a strong military????? WTF??? You have to be smacked out of your head to say ASININE crap like that.

True.

Saddam’s Sunni regime kept the Shiites in Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon in check; GHWB was smart enough to know this, and kept the Iraqi regime in place – until his idiot son destroyed the carefully crafted balance of power in the Region.

True.

Saddam’s Sunni regime kept the Shiites in Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon in check; GHWB was smart enough to know this, and kept the Iraqi regime in place – until his idiot son destroyed the carefully crafted balance of power in the Region.

We're still waiting..

WHAT RIGHT TO PRIVACY do conservatives wish to destroy???

^^^^^ Typical male leftist who supports women-- "TWAT" "Go eff yourself" LOL!!!!

I know you're CRAZY.. So do most Americans.. You call our military members murderers and compare the right to free GUBMINT birth control to somehow be relative to a strong military????? WTF??? You have to be smacked out of your head to say ASININE crap like that.

There are a whole lot of crazy people walking around on the streets of our country. That is because our elected officials are more interested in wasting our treasury and the lives of our own troops murdering innocent people overseas than taking care of the mental and physical health of our own citizens. And you think that situation makes ME CRAZY? Yes in fact it does.

I am thankfull I don't have "asinine crap" running through my brain like you do. You have no morals. I usually like that in a woman.. :lol: You, not so much.

There are a whole lot of crazy people walking around on the streets of our country. That is because our elected officials are more interested in wasting our treasury and the lives of our own troops murdering innocent people overseas than taking care of the mental and physical health of our own citizens. And you think that situation makes ME CRAZY? Yes in fact it does.

I am thankfull I don't have "asinine crap" running through my brain like you do. You have no morals. I usually like that in a woman.. :lol: You, not so much.

Thank God.. I wouldn't want any attention from you in that regard, trust me.

Our troops are NOT murderers.. It's very telling how you accuse the very men and women who DIE to protect your freedom to ooze that trash.. and yet in the same breath, you SCREAM for the right to murder unborn children and call that, "A RIGHT TO PRIVACY." Morals indeed.

Our troops are NOT murderers.. It's very telling how you accuse the very men and women who DIE to protect your freedom to ooze that trash.. and yet in the same breath, you SCREAM for the right to murder unborn children and call that, "A RIGHT TO PRIVACY." Morals indeed.

You make me laugh. "protect my freedom"? Tell that to your zombie friends toots. That old dog does not hunt. I don't need or want anyone murdered overseas in an effort to protect my freedom. That's such utter bullshit. I'm all down with knocking off Saddam if we had to. Send in an assasination team... over and done with...I don't care if bad men die. Bin Ladin? That's the way it should be handled.

All that other killing? In no way does it preserve nor protect my freedom. Saying so is a disgusting lie.

If you think all that murdering protects your freedom you are an idiot. It is your faulty and dangerous thinking that enables monsters like Bush and Cheney to project our armed forces irresponsibly.

You make me laugh. "protect my freedom"? Tell that to your zombie friends toots. That old dog does not hunt. I don't need or want anyone murdered overseas in an effort to protect my freedom. That's such utter bullshit. I'm all down with knocking off Saddam if we had to. Send in an assasination team... over and done with...I don't care if bad men die. Bin Ladin? That's the way it should be handled.

All that other killing? In no way does it preserve nor protect my freedom. Saying so is a disgusting lie.

If you think all that murdering protects your freedom you are an idiot. It is your faulty and dangerous thinking that enables monsters like Bush and Cheney to project our armed forces irresponsibly.

Toots??? How old are you?? 60??? BTW- Get your own words.. I penned Zombie left.. not too original are you?

I don't need to say anything.. your disgusting rant about America's military can stand on it's own.

Yeah, that's about right.

Christian right totalitarianism doesn't look nearly so oppressive as Sharia law, of course, but it's still a form of religious totalitarianism that is an affront to the USA concept of religious freedom.

Toots??? How old are you?? 60??? BTW- Get your own words.. I penned Zombie left.. not too original are you?

I don't need to say anything.. your disgusting rant about America's military can stand on it's own.

63. I doubt you "penned" zombie anything. If you have original work prove it. My rant is only disgusting to someone with no morals nor any value of human life. It is your fake excuse of "protecting my freedom" that is in fact disgusting.

Forum List

Back