Don’t force your religion on me.

Muhammed is a pig fucker! Freedom of speech, freedom of human expression, freedom not to bow your ass 5 times a day at a rock.

Thank god for America and our freedoms!!! No we shouldn't allow a fucking religon to force us to do a damn thing.

Muhammed is a pig fucker! Freedom of speech, freedom of human expression, freedom not to bow your ass 5 times a day at a rock.

Thank god for America and our freedoms!!! No we shouldn't allow a fucking religon to force us to do a damn thing.

This thread is not an Islam bashing thread, mate.

DON’T FORCE YOUR RELIGION ON ME.
Romney/Ryan’s radical religious beliefs that life began at conceptions and abortion are murder don’t give them the right to force their religious beliefs on me no more than radical Islam force their religious belief and Sharia law on me. My freedom of religion should protect me. I may be an atheist and believe in evolution and not creation. Just because you believe in GOD or ALLAH do not mean I have to. I may not believe in war and don’t want my taxes going to support war but it does and I accept that and respect that of my Government. My religious freedom allows me to have an abortion.

Romney/Ryan want to force their religious belief by way of law on others and that is not different than radical Muslim forcing Sharia law on others.

Is abortion a sacrament in your religion?

Yes, abortion is a god in the religion of Leftism.. The right to slaughter unborn children is paramount to being a good Democrat. How proud these Zombies are! The blood of hundreds of MILLIONS of babies are on their hands and they will account one day.

DON’T FORCE YOUR RELIGION ON ME.
Romney/Ryan’s radical religious beliefs that life began at conceptions and abortion are murder don’t give them the right to force their religious beliefs on me no more than radical Islam force their religious belief and Sharia law on me. My freedom of religion should protect me. I may be an atheist and believe in evolution and not creation. Just because you believe in GOD or ALLAH do not mean I have to. I may not believe in war and don’t want my taxes going to support war but it does and I accept that and respect that of my Government. My religious freedom allows me to have an abortion.

Romney/Ryan want to force their religious belief by way of law on others and that is not different than radical Muslim forcing Sharia law on others.

No problem, you can send your money to Planned Parenthood and I'll take a refund...

Exactly! Day 1 President Romney will OUTLAW tax dollars going to abort babies here and overseas.. Something that LIAR Obama SWORE he would never do.. but did.

the pill is used to regulate menstrual periods, and all the patient requires is a prescription from the doctor. as far as i know, they don't have to ever explain to anyone else why they're taking it.

for the record, i know this because after i had my tubal ligation, my periods became very erratic, and my gynecologist put me on birth control pills for two months in an attempt to 'jolt' my system into proper self-regulation.

Couldn't a Catholic pharmacist still refuse to give it to you?

probably. so what? i don't consider my life to hinge on forcing other people to participate in and approve of my decisions. should that have happened, i would have taken my prescription and my money elsewhere.

:clap2: Excellent post! Liberal women have become walking VAGINA's and stooopid ones.. This isn't about birth control.. IT'S ABOUT destructing freedom of religion by a party who DESPISE God, boo'd God.. kicked God out of their party.

Couldn't a Catholic pharmacist still refuse to give it to you?

probably. so what? i don't consider my life to hinge on forcing other people to participate in and approve of my decisions. should that have happened, i would have taken my prescription and my money elsewhere.

I expect my local pharmacy to supply birth control when it is requested.

You think you have the right to dictate to people what they must have on hand for you to purchase?

I expect McDonald's to carry fucking Pepsi.

Guess what? They don't have to. I'm shit out of luck. If I want Pepsi I have to go to Dairy Queen. Sucks for me.

Is abortion a sacrament in your religion?

that must be the explanation, since i doubt that her vagina's ever been of enough interest to anyone to make unwanted pregnancies and abortions personally-relatable issues for her. definitely not within the last two decades or so, at least.

how's the butt plug business, cesspool?

You NEVER debate.. you just troll the forum negging people and calling people names continously.. Not to mention private messages where you harass people.. I know first hand. You're a bitter old man with no life other than slinging hate..

Catholics don't want to give out birth control even when it isn't going to be used as birth control. That's how deluded they are.

Huh? So what are they using it for? I know it can be used for other stuff.....so do these patients require a prio authorization to use it for the other uses? Do tell, pharmaceuticals are my wheelhouse.....I work at a pharamcy....so how much do you know about it?

To control and regulate heavy and painful periods. The pill is very commonly used for this reason - I should know, having taken it for nearly ten years to control mine. I have never used it for birth control at all.

Who cares what you take or why?? No one wants to know about your painful periods.. Put a sock in it. Your nasty vagina isn't the responsibility of the rest of us.. Get that through your dense head!

Just put him on ignore. You'll see him being quoted enough to keep you in the know...if you ever think you really need to see what he says you can "read post" but take it from someone who knows...it will be wasted effort because he never has anything worthwhile to say. About anything.

I don't care if you get an abortion. I don't care if you want to find love in a hairy butthole or that you like to lick another woman's "V". I don't care if you want to screw a horse, pig or your dog. I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO!

If you want to have unprotected sex, if you get pregnant or some disease, I also don't want to pay for your abortion or your doctors bills.

You live your life the way you want, just don't ask me or anyone else to pay for your mistakes.

Precisely..

Just put him on ignore. You'll see him being quoted enough to keep you in the know...if you ever think you really need to see what he says you can "read post" but take it from someone who knows...it will be wasted effort because he never has anything worthwhile to say. About anything.

I think you're right.. I'm going to do that .. Sick of him harassing me in private messaging and all of his nasty comments.

I love the left. freedom of choice applies to killing the unborn child, but it doesn't apply to purchasing health care...

How can they live with their own hypocricy?

They are in for a very rude awakening after the election. They're going to find how despised their views are, and how far out of the human, let alone mainstream, flow of consciousness they are. They bought their own press...and the press is coming down.

I expect my local pharmacy to supply birth control when it is requested.

You think you have the right to dictate to people what they must have on hand for you to purchase?

I expect McDonald's to carry fucking Pepsi.

Guess what? They don't have to. I'm shit out of luck. If I want Pepsi I have to go to Dairy Queen. Sucks for me.

i freaking demand that taco bell carry diet coke. and then they say, 'we're sorry, ma'am. we'll mention your complaint to corporate', and continue selling pepsi products.

life sucks, and then you move on.

They are in for a very rude awakening after the election. They're going to find how despised their views are, and how far out of the human, let alone mainstream, flow of consciousness they are. They bought their own press...and the press is coming down.

They truly live in a media created bubble.. I'm always amazed at why they're shocked when they continue to lose elections? As if they didn't see it coming?! They shake their hands, "go back and figure out what happened," etc.. They are the far left KOOKS who control the Democrat Party, you're right.. they are wayyyyyyyyyyyy out of the mainstream. I can guarantee you one thing.. It will be a very long time before this country ever trusts a far left nut again and votes him in as President, or her.

They truly live in a media created bubble.. I'm always amazed at why they're shocked when they continue to lose elections? As if they didn't see it coming?! They shake their hands, "go back and figure out what happened," etc.. They are the far left KOOKS who control the Democrat Party, you're right.. they are wayyyyyyyyyyyy out of the mainstream. I can guarantee you one thing.. It will be a very long time before this country ever trusts a far left nut again and votes him in as President, or her.

No doubt - these clowns wonder why Republicans refuse to work with Obama. It's not that they refuse to work with democrats --- it's that they refuse to work with leftist loons!

Time for the democratic praty to move back toward the middle, so we can get this country back on track!

No doubt - these clowns wonder why Republicans refuse to work with Obama. It's not that they refuse to work with democrats --- it's that they refuse to work with leftist loons!

Time for the democratic praty to move back toward the middle, so we can get this country back on track!

That would make a great thread actually.. How many people actually want the Old Democrat party back as opposed to the leftist loon take over? I don't think there are enough moderates left.. They call themselves Independents but they lean left..

Forum List

Back