Don't feel bad for Bristol Palin anymore.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
I kind of felt bad for the girl when her mother didn't think about what might happen to her daughter when she ran for Vice President. Now I don't feel bad for what is said about her, or the media coverage she receives. You don't go on Dancing with the Stars or get a magazine cover if you want to stay out of the lime light.
The same goes for Palin, the right always talks about how liberals treated her, and how we are the reason why she quit. If she had a real problem with it all, why doesn't she just stay in Alaska, and why the hell would she agree to do a reality tv show? She is just feeding the fire, and it seems like the left is the only ones who see it.
To me Palin is not longer a politician, she is a reality tv star. Politics to me seem like they were just stepping stone for her anyways.

Your thread title presumes I, at some point in the past, felt bad for the young Ms. Palin. Let me assure you that this not the case.

Haven't cared about Bristol since she turned 18. And could barely give a shit about her mother. She could have been a contender... But it simply wasn't in the stars, so to speak.

Your thread title presumes I, at some point in the past, felt bad for the young Ms. Palin. Let me assure you that this not the case.

I think I was clear in saying I don't feel bad for her anymore. And there are some on here who have defended her and claimed liberals were attacking her.

I kind of thought she was rebellious and funny when she took Levi back but it bit her so now I feel sorry for her again.

I kind of thought she was rebellious and funny when she took Levi back but it bit her so now I feel sorry for her again.

I thought it was kind of a dumb move. I saw him on the Kathy Griffin show, and even though he is hot, he is pretty stupid. He is more the boy toy type, not the husband type.

I thought it was kind of a dumb move. I saw him on the Kathy Griffin show, and even though he is hot, he is pretty stupid. He is more the boy toy type, not the husband type.

He is stupid but she was in love and tried it again. She has an overbearing mother and he turned out to be a dick. She seems like a good mother tho.

You felt sorry for Bristol, my ass.

I and many other want to see more and learn more of the Palins.

Your just upset that this dancing with the stars could and probably will make more people like and love the Palins.

I dont feel sorry for her at all, I think she is doing fine.

Hell she is only like 20 and has a beautiful healthy baby and is about to make alot of money for dancing.

The girl is not responsible for anything her mother or father does.

I think she will turn out just fine.

You felt sorry for Bristol, my ass.

I and many other want to see more and learn more of the Palins.

Your just upset that this dancing with the stars could and probably will make more people like and love the Palins.

I have said it a few times on here, moron. Go away!

Why would anyone feel sorry for Bristol because her mother is loved, wealthy and travels the world...and takes her kids with her?

Hell she is only like 20 and has a beautiful healthy baby and is about to make alot of money for dancing.

dang, thats the best thing you have ever said about anyone that is a republican

:clap2:

Agreed, she is not repsonsible for what her mother or father has done.
Just like Chelsa Clinton, though some on here attacked her too:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/127229-clinton-jewish-wedding.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/127229-clinton-jewish-wedding.html

The moment Bristol acted like a brat to that teacher in Alaska, I lumped her in with her mom. She seems immature to me.

i dont think i was a part of that thread, was i?
and if i was, i bet i was saying about the same thing for her that i have always said
she was always a cute kid in my eyes and it wasnt her fault who her parents were

Forum List

Back