Don't feel alone if the EPA cost you your job

By using dumbass I was being very kind to you ;)

Old Rocks started it by neg-repping me and insulting me in a PM.

Next time, if you want to be nice mind your own business.

Given the stupidity, ignorance, and downright lying that you bring to the board, just stating the truth about your posts would be insulting to any normal person.

LAUGH MY BALLS OFF..................

This coming from a guy who is the most disingenuous fcukk on, not only this forum, but the entire US Message Board.
Guy posts up ONLY links from far left k00k websites and spins them off as mainstream..........Greenpeace......ClimateProgressblog.......Alternet......firedoglake.com.......Commondreams............

I implore people to go check out those sites to see the substance. They are radical hard left, uber-progressive activist sites. This is where Old Rocks gets ALL his shit from. He's a typical anti-capitalist, activist progressive who lives every day of his life in utter misery due to where he's made his own bed. He detests anything that is counter to his progressive views..........and I'm talking genuine hate.

And he's calling others on here liars:coffee:

Guy is the biggest phoney in this whole board, with the possible exception of Mr Shaman. A guy like Chris.......not at all disingenuous and not a liar. Just hopelessly misled and a pronounced level of naive. If its politically correct, Chris buys it hook, line and stinker.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back