Don't Fall For All Of This Centerist BS From The Media

cagle00.gif

It really doesn't matter what Obama says. It's what he does that really matters. That's why I want to remind everyone that no matter what he says in today's State of the Union Address, he's still a liberal and always will be, regardless how centrist he or the media tries to make him sound.

The latest fad seems to be which members of congress will be sitting together at the SOTU. In an act of symbolism some members from opposing parties will be noted by the media to be sitting together which breaks with recent tradition. In a congress that is so divided they will attempt to show us they have turned over a new leaf. After all of the "We won, so deal with it" talk, there is going to be an attempt to show unity. Seems kind of strange after all of the nastiness the Dems showed us the last several years. Now they want to get along and share responsibilities. Well, don't fall for it.

After two years of unprecedented spending, and 4 years of political maneuvering, back-door deals, and behind closed door policies, the Democrats and the President finally feel it's time to act responsibly. Oh, and guess what; Obama is gonna ask for more money for a bailout. I promise you, he will. He can't help it. Instead of calling it a tax he will call it "INVESTMENT".

obama_care_cartoon_large.jpg

Nope, I don't think anything has changed. The election may have put the brakes to this runaway government, but it's only temporary. They still intend on spending us into abject poverty, and they still intend on assuring that the United States pays for past transgressions against others simply for being a great country.

Don't fall for the hype. The only way to keep a liberal or a progressive from legislating anti-business policies and practicing "Crony Economics" is by getting rid of them. They will still endeavor to fight climate change and they fully intend on spending billions to do it. The result will be higher prices for everything in our lives. Get ready for five dollar a gallon gas to be the new low point.

New-Obama-Political-Cartoons-13.jpg

Spending a minimum of $100 dollars every time you go to the store will be normal. Soon you will have to take out a loan just to put food on the table. We're only a few months away from that now regardless of the fact the Bush tax cuts are still in place. The pain from the last two years are just about to hit us. And the media will continue to show us a Centrist President who is thinking about the Middle Class, taking up the cause of the little man.

Well, don't buy it.

I don't buy what your selling. You suggest nothing but the status quo, meaning, as a nation we must remain divided. Of course you add the usual hate and fear rhetoric.
The cost of fuel is a result of other nations rising demand, primjarily China and India, the Oil Cartels market manipulation and the foolish ideology of you and other self defined conservatives.
Investing in America makes more sense and cents then investing in the Middle East. We'll lose less lives and treasure if we surrender to the war on terror. Terror won. We simply refuse to admit it. Along the way we also lost the war on drugs. Better we had said Just Say No to terror. We would have likely lost less lives and and our economy might not be so troubled.
Let's move forward and embrace green energy, together. Ignore the liars and stupid who continue to deny alternative energy; invest at home. Cut the military budget and use those funds to develop wind, solar, geothermal, etc; build public transportation, solar roofs on all government buildings in the sun belts, wind power in those places it's practicle and provide alternatives to commuters in terms of electric vehicles, light and heavy rail, ferry boats and safe bicycle routes. Let's look at and begin to plan for the new generation of nuclear power and let's let the Middle East eat and drink their crude oil.
Europe and Russia need to step up and watch their borders. Let Putin play the role of GWB and declar war on terror now that his airport has been hit; let us make it clear that we are done and if any terrorist decides to hit us again we will notify his place of birth of our displeasure by air mail.

Btw, there is no such thing as affordable green energy. So what are we supposed to use until somebody invents alternatives?

Well, according to Obama, nothing. He would rather put all of our natural resources off-limits and place us in the good graces of our enemies, China, Russia, and OPEC countries. We have to buy our batteries from China and our oil from countries that want to destroy our economy.

Now that's really smart.

Oh, and this BS about surrender.........you know where you can shove that, don't you?

Oh, and by the way, because of Obama he claims you have clean air to breath and clean water to drink.

I haven't noticed a change in ether. I still get a brown smelly substance at the bottom of my water distiller every time I make a new batch of clean water. Btw, clean water Obama didn't help me to make.

cagle00.gif

It really doesn't matter what Obama says. It's what he does that really matters. That's why I want to remind everyone that no matter what he says in today's State of the Union Address, he's still a liberal and always will be, regardless how centrist he or the media tries to make him sound.
....And, quite-obviously doesn't recognize the most-productive "end" o' the GOP.

NRCC+Bundlers.jpg

Talk about irony. He mentioned a Sputnik moment, after he's decimated our space program to the point it's only known as a Muslim outreach movement.

Btw, no mention of cuts. Only more spending. (Investing)

cagle00.gif

....And, quite-obviously doesn't recognize the most-productive "end" o' the GOP.

NRCC+Bundlers.jpg

Thanks for your usual quota of shit Shitman.

Oh, and by the way, because of Obama he claims you have clean air to breath and clean water to drink.

I haven't noticed a change in ether. I still get a brown smelly substance at the bottom of my water distiller every time I make a new batch of clean water. Btw, clean water Obama didn't help me to make.
JOHN BOEHNER!!!

WHERE ARE THE JOBS?????

:eusa_eh:

JOHN BOEHNER!!!

WHERE ARE THE JOBS?????

:eusa_eh:

Sorry, Shitman. Obama hasn't signed a single piece of his legislation.

And yet you're already asking him that question.

Nice non-answer!

You're despicable.

Well......if you ask a stupid question.........:eusa_angel:

It's such a stupid question, but nobody can answer it! :clap2:

I hope you guys get a real lefty some day. I hope Obama drops out and you get President Kucinich in 2012; THEN you can look back and tell me how 'Radical' Barack Obama was.

You're a bit delusional.

Obama is only controlled by our laws. He's still working his magic behind the scenes with his regulation czar, Cass Sunstein. The same guy that came up with liberal paternalism, lawyers for animals, a "Tax Day" to celebrate the fleecing of the taxpayer, the abolition of the word marriage, and the tried and proven use of availability cascades.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back