dont expect kappy to be back in san fran next year.check this out.lol

kappy and idiot Harbaugh will be gone next year.I knew idiot Harbugh would screw everything up in san fran when he refused to do the right thing and keep smith as the starter by making his boy fellow thug Kappy his QB.

Harbaugh lost all the respect from his team when he did that after it did not pan out.:biggrin:

i guarantee that was why the GM did not renew his contract at the beginning of the year and let go starting players on defense in the secondary so the team would not be near as good this year to justify the firing of Harbaugh.

Looks like they won't pay Crabtree big money. He doesn't deserve it and will go as a free agent
Gotta have someone to throw the ball to and Bouldin must be getting close to 50 years old

They have just given Kaepernick a huge contract and nobody else will pick it up.Have to give him some tools so he doesn't feel like he has to carry the whole load

Looks like they won't pay Crabtree big money. He doesn't deserve it and will go as a free agent
Gotta have someone to throw the ball to and Bouldin must be getting close to 50 years old

They have just given Kaepernick a huge contract and nobody else will pick it up.Have to give him some tools so he doesn't feel like he has to carry the whole load

I don't get it. At the beginning of the season they were all high as a kite about their receivers.

They were supposed to have a great season. They were still calling Seattle's guys pedestrian and after we cut Harvin loose San Fran ...OOPS!!! ...I mean Santa Clara fanz were saying how stupid the Hawks were to throw away our best man and everything. Now look athese goofs. They can't even get out of their own way anymore and gonna lose this weekend and be 7 and 7.. SEVEN AND SEVEN !!!!

Incredible !!!

If we could get out of Kap's contract, we would ( as right winger already said). He's going nowhere.

While we lack speed, I don't think the WRs are the problem. Kap gets 4 nanoseconds to throw. The line hasn't blocked for the run any better.

We've got Jonathan Martin starting at tackle, for the love of goodness! Other guys are hurt, or old.

Fix the line. Develop Carlos Hyde. Use Vance McDonald next year in 2 TE sets. Keep Harbaugh.

Maybe the Niners should pick up Ryan Leaf. He's out of jail now. Better than Gabbert.
images

Kaepernick will return and maybe their new coach will find a way to get him where he should be.

Maybe the Niners should pick up Ryan Leaf. He's out of jail now. Better than Gabbert.
images

He looks like a natural for TCSM X. He REALLY missed his calling.

TCSM? Naw, bring him into the fold, like Manuel Noriega and OBL, and then assassinate him later.

Put a wire on him. Install a tiny camera inside his nostril, and send him to Ray MacDonald's house.

If we could get out of Kap's contract, we would ( as right winger already said). He's going nowhere.

While we lack speed, I don't think the WRs are the problem. Kap gets 4 nanoseconds to throw. The line hasn't blocked for the run any better.

We've got Jonathan Martin starting at tackle, for the love of goodness! Other guys are hurt, or old.

Fix the line. Develop Carlos Hyde. Use Vance McDonald next year in 2 TE sets. Keep Harbaugh.

Good point

A great line can make an average QB look good
A poor line will make a great QB look bad

When that contract was signed, a lot of pundits said that the Niners can release him fairly easily if they want to. Considering his legs, arm strength, and the performance-based nature of the contract, I'm not sure they will want to.

I'd like to see Harbaugh stay but Roman go. I think Roman gets far too much credit for what has never been a high-scoring offense.

Forum List

Back