Don't Exchange Gifts At Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Weddings. Donate To Obama.

This latest stunt by the kenyan is two things for sure, one, about as LOW RENT, TRAILER TRASH as you can get, and two, PURE DESPERATION.

But it's fun to watch, because the kenyan and his retarded, mindless, bubble headed, mouth breathing supporters are beginning to completely unravel. The meltdown is in progress.

That is not a very nice thing to say about the first lady.

What......the first thing or the second thing?

"Tell Your Wedding Guests To Donate To Obama"

I know that some on the left think this is fine. Personally I think it sums up everything Obama is about. I only have one question.

Is there a line this guy won't cross??????

Obama's feels his re-election is more important than your wedding, your birthdays, your anniversary, your families. Forget the American Dream and get him 4 more years. Turn your special event into an Obama campaign event.

Imagine how well that will go over with your guests. :muahaha:

Turn that event into a tiny version of the Anna Winture dinner.

:dance:

This guy partied his butt off the last 3.5 years. Throwing dinners, hosting championship teams every other week all the way back to the 1985 Chicago Bears, played over 100 rounds of golf, shopping trips in Spain, Christmas in Hawaii, holidays in Martha's Vineyard, yet he wants you to give up gifts at important occasions for him, so he can keep the party going for himself.

He's spending it faster than it's coming in, it has been reported.

No kidding? The guy that spent more than any president in our history can't seem to get enough money from his donors. What a surprise!!!!!

This ad says it all.

But hey,...........don't worry, as one of his radio ads says, "He's Got Your Back". :deal:

OScreenShot.jpg

He's not lying.

4 more years of Obama policies will go further than a "Gravy Bowl".

obama-governors-dinner.jpg

Links

The Obama event registry — Blog — Barack Obama

Anna Wintour Obama Fundraising Dinner Video

I give to the obama cause every time thy deduct money I make via taxes. fuck the bastard.

This latest stunt by the kenyan is two things for sure, one, about as LOW RENT, TRAILER TRASH as you can get, and two, PURE DESPERATION.

But it's fun to watch, because the kenyan and his retarded, mindless, bubble headed, mouth breathing supporters are beginning to completely unravel. The meltdown is in progress.

She's no "first lady" to me.

I have a problem with "lady".

This is as tacky as one can get. Every Bride and Groom should forgo their wedding gifts for their King and Savior.

Sorry Barry, you're organized group can't afford the nuptials, let alone the gifts. The one's that can are so on to your game. Most Americans have proven to be much smarter than he anticipated.

Not to mention if they get married and all that stuff, they'll lose much of their government support.

The feeling I get from this is Obama wants us to throw our money down a rat-hole and forget about living comfortably.

Obama will be taken care of regardless. He's set for life as long as he's not convicted of a crime. Well, even then he'll make sure he's pardoned......but the fact is Obama is asking everyone to turn their baby-shower, wedding, Bar mitzvah, whatever the event is, into a fundraiser. He wants his followers to register on his site and take donations.

The legal ramifications as well as the moral ramifications are pretty expansive.
Plus, the whole cult-of-personality thing is getting creepier by the minute.

"Tell Your Wedding Guests To Donate To Obama"

I know that some on the left think this is fine. Personally I think it sums up everything Obama is about. I only have one question.

Is there a line this guy won't cross??????

Obama's feels his re-election is more important than your wedding, your birthdays, your anniversary, your families. Forget the American Dream and get him 4 more years. Turn your special event into an Obama campaign event.

Imagine how well that will go over with your guests. :muahaha:

Turn that event into a tiny version of the Anna Winture dinner.

:dance:

This guy partied his butt off the last 3.5 years. Throwing dinners, hosting championship teams every other week all the way back to the 1985 Chicago Bears, played over 100 rounds of golf, shopping trips in Spain, Christmas in Hawaii, holidays in Martha's Vineyard, yet he wants you to give up gifts at important occasions for him, so he can keep the party going for himself.

He's spending it faster than it's coming in, it has been reported.

No kidding? The guy that spent more than any president in our history can't seem to get enough money from his donors. What a surprise!!!!!

This ad says it all.

But hey,...........don't worry, as one of his radio ads says, "He's Got Your Back". :deal:

OScreenShot.jpg

He's not lying.

4 more years of Obama policies will go further than a "Gravy Bowl".

obama-governors-dinner.jpg

Links

The Obama event registry — Blog — Barack Obama

Anna Wintour Obama Fundraising Dinner Video

How rich! How many recipients of this "gift" will be the eager Romney voter?!! How low does this man go?

Oh, how very sad. If folks only have friends who are on the same side of the political aisle as they are, I feel nothing but sorry for them.

What sad people they are.

Ever wonder why billionaires are lining up behind Mitt? Not to help the Republican base, we know that. So there has to be other reasons. What do you think they are?

Ever wonder how all these $3 and $5 dollars donations skew the statistics to make it look like billionaires don't line up behind Obama? As I recall your ability to deal with stats is particularly lacking.

She's about to take another lavish vacay in London so you betting get ready to cough up for more lobster dinners.

Forum List

Back