Don't drink and fuck

These feminazis will not stop until they criminalize the male sex drive.
At the same time, immunizing the female sex drive.
They want complete and total control of the sexual act, or anything leading up to sex. In typical fashion of victimization crusades, they do not want equal laws or equal protection. They want total absolution of guilt for them, and total power to prosecute males as they see fit.
True that.

Wow...wow.
So this idiot says...

1) Kissing someone on a date, even when the date is going well and indications seem good...leaning over and kissing them is....wait for it....sexual assault.
2) While having sex, and engaging in foreplay...if you don't continuously look at the other persons face and body language to be sure they like what is happening...you..just might be a rapist.
3) If you have had sex with someone several times, and right now they don't want to - if try and talk them into it....you are engaging it a form of rape.
4) If you are with someone, and leading up to sex, and even if you are both naked...she has removed all of her clothing...if you don't ask AGAIN...you are a creepy rapist-like person.
5) Your having sex, and the girl isn't smiling...but you continue...you are a rapist.

And she goes on.....you can't make this shit up.

Well, I don't think she has to really worry. More people would rather slap her than rape her, I think. :p

Just imagine what she must be like when she's drunk! Holy hell!
I think she's kinda cute. :hitit:

Forum List

Back