Dont dress black and you should be fine

Using the "attitude detector" police know to single out blacks.

Thats a new one

It's pretty easy to spot a bad attitude within a few seconds of speaking to someone. At least I can.
A bad attitude can be provoked by a disrespectful or racist cop. You need to bone up on how your body language and tone of voice can give someone a bad attitude.

Of course. When that person, however, is armed and has legal authority to place people under arrest and utilize whatever means necessary to render a person harmless, the smart thing is to not react to "provocation".
We are not talking about the intelligence of a reaction. You will find that most reactions have nothing to do with thought. Its a freeze, flight or fight response. We are talking about the cops tendency to escalate the situation when dealing with Black/Latino people. Since they do this all day and I pay their salary, the onus is on them to approach with respect.

Since cops of all skin colors react generally the same ways when approaching people of varying skin colors, perhaps there's more than just racism involved.
BS. Black and Latino cops understand and approach me differently than the majority of white cops.

You dress like a cave chimp and dont get shot for it. Why cant we dress the way we want to?

If you get shot for the way you dress, you have all my sympathy. If you get shot for being an idiot, quite a bit less sympathy.
I dont want your sympathy. All you need to do is stop pretending a style of dress is the reason cops harass and kill Black people and look at the real reason we are telling you.

We already know why the police pay more attention to young black males, and this applies to officers of all skin colors, BTW. Would you care to state exactly why you think they do? I'll give you two options:

1. The police, including black and Hispanic officers, are hopelessly racist against young black men and are out to put them in prison or kill them if possible.
2. Young black men commit most of the violent crime in this country.

White men commit the most crimes but you want to make it about stats. If only on the numbers whites commit more crimes but are policed WAAAAY LESS.

Apparently crimes dont matter and percentages is the only thing at play here

Not in proportion to their representation in the population. Tell us this, who kills the most black people, whites or other black people?
What does that have to do with white cops killing Black people?

Forum List

Back