Don't doubt me.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Lstening to Romney's recent speech on how he's going to help the economy, I was struck by how right on target he was. Decreasing our dependancy on foreign oil, and reducing the stranglehold that the government has on businesses being only part of the plan.

I've been saying for 2 months that the very next day after Romney is elected (if he is of course), the economy will begin to recover. Businesses realizing that their #1 enemy will be gone shortly, will begin to take riskd again, will begin to expand and hire, and produce. This is without Romney doing anything at all.

There's no question that Obama is the enemy of the private sector, and after businessmen heard Romney's plan for the future, I will be proven correct.

Don't doubt me.

Lstening to Romney's recent speech on how he's going to help the economy, I was struck by how right on target he was. Decreasing our dependancy on foreign oil, and reducing the stranglehold that the government has on businesses being only part of the plan.

I've been saying for 2 months that the very next day after Romney is elected (if he is of course), the economy will begin to recover. Businesses realizing that their #1 enemy will be gone shortly, will begin to take riskd again, will begin to expand and hire, and produce. This is without Romney doing anything at all.

There's no question that Obama is the enemy of the private sector, and after businessmen heard Romney's plan for the future, I will be proven correct.

Don't doubt me.

I wonder if America has the guts to do what must be done, or if we simply go Greek.

LOL. When we have people stating that we should repeat all the errors that led to October, 2008, then expect a differant outcome, what do you expect me to say?

How did anything I said, lead to October 2008? None of the things Romney's been saying have been done yet. You're either a blind partisan hack or a fool, which is it?

LOL. When we have people stating that we should repeat all the errors that led to October, 2008, then expect a differant outcome, what do you expect me to say?

No one wants to repeat what got us to october 2008. You are just too partisan to realize that Obama knows dam well what got us there and he klnows dam well that it has nothing to do with what Romney is proposing.

But...

Obama knows folks like you are too naive to realize it...so he lies to you for vvotes.

Whats it like to adamnatly support a man that sees yoiu as naive and guillible?

Don't doubt me.

The Governor will not be elected in November.

How did anything I said, lead to October 2008? None of the things Romney's been saying have been done yet. You're either a blind partisan hack or a fool, which is it?

It isn't what you said; it is what the Governor is saying when he does delve into releasing details; roll back regulations to let Wall Street get "creative" again, and cut taxes on the very wealthy. Bush's 3rd term. And we saw where his 2nd term got us; TARP.

It isn't what you said; it is what the Governor is saying when he does delve into releasing details; roll back regulations to let Wall Street get "creative" again, and cut taxes on the very wealthy. Bush's 3rd term. And we saw where his 2nd term got us; TARP.

wrong. He is not saying cut taxes on the very wealthy. He is saying to not INCREASE taxes on ANYONE.

You have not ben paying attention.

You are a joke. "The guts to do what must be done." Really! From a political hack like you. Drill baby drill crowd. Ever think it might be well worth it to go to renewal energy..the right thing that "must be done", of course not you haven't the nerve or want to spend money on something like this. Investing in real American workers, of course not..."the guts to do what must be done.." Really. That would get into the pocket books of all your crony friends who steal from American workers, where the real wealth redistribution is at.
Your comment is such a lie from you and such a hypocritical statement.
It was a nice but feeble try.

Don't doubt me.

I wonder if America has the guts to do what must be done, or if we simply go Greek.

I DO doubt you..........................

First, it is not IF. It's WHEN he is elected [Why do you doubt hourself?]

Second, the first day after the election will be devoted to curing the hangover from the election nite celebration.

:-D

He gonna force banks to lend to minorities and poor people who cant pay the loans back?

Don't doubt me.

All the catering to big business in the world won't get the economy going. What will Romney do to get the consumer class spending again? That's the real question.

Don't doubt me.

All the catering to big business in the world won't get the economy going. What will Romney do to get the consumer class spending again? That's the real question.
He will give the job creators the comfort zone necessary to take additonal risks to grow their businesses BEFORE the demand is there....in anticipation of the demand that will be created when people start working again as they staff those companmies speculating.

You see...it is always a risk to invest in your company to grow...but to do it BEFORE the demand is there is even riskier...and to do it when the government is talking about MORE regulations and talking about increasing taxes....well.....very few if any will take the risk.

You may not agree with this....but that is his plan.

WHats Obamas plan?

Don't doubt me.

He will give the job creators the comfort zone necessary to take additonal risks to grow their businesses BEFORE the demand is there....in anticipation of the demand that will be created when people start working again as they staff those companmies speculating.

You see...it is always a risk to invest in your company to grow...but to do it BEFORE the demand is there is even riskier...and to do it when the government is talking about MORE regulations and talking about increasing taxes....well.....very few if any will take the risk.

You may not agree with this....but that is his plan.

WHats Obamas plan?

See, we have a stark difference in opinion in who the job creators are. You say it's busines, which they are to an extent, but there is no successful long term business without customers. And the problem we have now is lack of customers. Big business is sitting on cash right now, customers are not. So yes it's a risk for business to hire right now....because they don't have the customers needed to hire more employees.

Forum List

Back