Don’t doubt god’s love

What will make you to doubt God’s love? The answer is nothing, nothing and nothing. Are you facing hatred, hunger or homelessness? There is not one thing, evil enough, ugly enough, deep enough, to stop God from loving you. Who shall separate us from the love of God? Nothing can separate us from God’s love (Romans 8:35-39). Nothing anyone could possibly do to you can sever or cut that connection - the unstoppable, undeniable, unconditional love of God. His love for you is undeniable, unstoppable. Therefore, don’t doubt God’s desire or ability to help you; don’t doubt His love for you.Read more

There is more love in a blow up doll than your god
Huggy, you're confusing eros with agape. :eusa_whistle:

Is that something like the "agaping" love(eros) holes in a blowup doll?

There is more love in a blow up doll than your god
Huggy, you're confusing eros with agape. :eusa_whistle:

Is that something like the "agaping" love(eros) holes in a blowup doll?
The letters "agaping" form no word. The word love has four Greek meanings from "eros," which is based on attraction, "storge" based on caring feelings as in family loyalty, "philia," like Philadelphia's motto of brotherly love, and the highest form, "agape," which is the kind of love God has for man--that we too can in a limited way feel toward others unless we are a sociopath and have an absence of feeling or caring for anyone in society.

Not everybody is interested in the agape form of love, because it requires a discipline to ignore the guttural and acknowledge the spiritual.

Do you love me, Huggy?

Just one little question first...

:dunno: Who the hell is 'God'?​

what is G-d might be the better question.

If people have faith in what they believe in, that's fine. I guess I still don't get why certain types of "believers" feel the need to make their beliefs so annoying public and impose them on others without invitation.
I am not imposing anything on anybody i am just telly you people that God love you.

and why do you so badly need to tell anyone anything about G-d?

One of the worst misunderstandings of Christianity is that of converting people.

I really care about what you fill. convert is from God it is only God that can speak to your heart, main is just to speak the mind of God to those who her willing to receiver it.

English is not your first language is it.

Look Im sure your a nice person and all.

I just know that your religion requires you to try and convert people.

Other people get tired of people like you trying to convert them.

Your bliefs are based on myth no matter how much you believe them iut does not make them true.

Im truely glad they make your life better.

Myth can not make my life better.

Only facts can make my life better.

You and others trying to insist that others believe what you believe because it gives YOU comfort is just not a good enough reason to accept myths in place of facts.

Im happy for you, Im glad you found comfort.

Your comfort should not involve you having to insist your myths are facts.

Just enjoy your myth and leave us alone to enjoy our facts.
Truth have always be ignored and underrated by many individual due to their believe and myopic life style even in the midst of undeniable proof of truthfulness people try to justify their own believe especially when such a truth will denial them from some privileges, so they will try by all missed to silent the truth to the extent of painting the personality involve negative. Knowing or unknowingly to them that truth can not be hidden.

This makes no sense.

It is YOUR belief that is based on nothing but myth.

I use facts.

Your religion has NO MORE PROOF than many of the already dead religions man has made up and believed over the time of man.

Just because you CHOOSE to believe it does not make it true.

One of the worst misunderstandings of Christianity is that of converting people.

Then teach your fellow christians to stop trying to make people feel bad because they are not christians.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

Regards
DL

If people have faith in what they believe in, that's fine. I guess I still don't get why certain types of "believers" feel the need to make their beliefs so annoying public and impose them on others without invitation.
I am not imposing anything on anybody i am just telly you people that God love you.

No you are merely fullfilling your religions demands.

You dont really care about me or anyone else on here.

You just care about what you think and believe.

It is all about you and not about us.

Stop talking and listen for a change.

Oh but you wont because its not about listening its about trying to convert people like your religion tells you to do so YOU can go to heaven.

You dont care what real people think , they dont factor into your little game.

How do you know what he thinks or what he's trying to do? Wow, your a hateful person! If you hate Christians, or any religion, so much why don't you just stay away?

Believe it or not, you are wrong. And believe it or not, i have prayed for you. I keep asking God why i do this, because i feel like i'm fighting Satan every time i do it!

All your posts are either about hating God or defending terrorists or loving Obama. You need some serious help!

Does God love those he sends to hell for everlasting torture?

Seems like a strange thing to do to those you love.

Seems to me that if God loves those souls, it is more loving and moral to just destroy them instead of subjecting them to a purposeless everlasting torture.

If God's love is unconditional as you say, then what is all this love honor and obey stuff that he demands for him to love us and not send us, who he loves, LOL, to hell.

Regards
DL

Where in the scriptures does it mention torture?

He doesnt demand anything. He invites. He counsels. He exhorts. He persuades. God wants us to come to Him of our own free will so we can learn wisdom and comprehend the path to happiness.

I cant wait for the day with all this myth crap is behind mankind and we can get to making things better by using the facts instead of myths.

That day won't happen until you humble yourself before the Lord and repent of your sins.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... just like dat black lady told Rob Lowe inna Steven King movie The Stand...

... 'Ya may not believe in God...

... but He believes in you."
:cool:

That is ALMOST as comforting as knowing that Truth, Justice and The American Way (whatever the fuck that is) will always prevail against evil.

* yawn *

Unfortunately / Fortunately - God is a real as Spiderman and The Flash.

You want proof that 'God' is a joke? How many lives could have been spared on 4 continents if only Chris Columbus and his crew had met Katrina's sister instead of returning to Europe with joyous shouts of "Dude.... You're NEVER gonna guess what we found to exploit!?!"

And how many lives have been restored because Jesus Christ suffered and atoned for the sins of the world and rose on the third day? All of them.

Myths keep you from knowing and recognizing the real truths in the world.

Stop trying to make everyone make decisions based on the MYTH you choose to believe.
It is only a fool that will say their is know God. It is just that this lesser gods have make man kind to doubt the existent of the true God.

Calling people fools generally doesnt further debate, even when, sadly, it's true.

Myths keep you from knowing and recognizing the real truths in the world.

Stop trying to make everyone make decisions based on the MYTH you choose to believe.
It is only a fool that will say their is know God. It is just that this lesser gods have make man kind to doubt the existent of the true God.

Even God acknoledges the existence of other gods.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Translation: I have to be your number 1 god.

Well, considering He called those that recieved the word gods it makes perfect sense.

Just one little question first...

:dunno: Who the hell is 'God'?​

You have an odd definition of impose. Discussing God on a religious forum that people can voluntarily participate or not participate in is imposing beliefs?

You realize that political positions are beliefs too right?

That is ALMOST as comforting as knowing that Truth, Justice and The American Way (whatever the fuck that is) will always prevail against evil.

* yawn *

You want proof that 'God' is a joke? How many lives could have been spared on 4 continents if only Chris Columbus and his crew had met Katrina's sister instead of returning to Europe with joyous shouts of "Dude.... You're NEVER gonna guess what we found to exploit!?!"
There is confounding evidence that Columbus landed nearly 200 years after a near-extinction of each other in battles and human sacrifices in which entire societies disappeared in the New World from Colorado down through Columbia. What happened to them is not known. Surely some practice of theirs is responsible for their own self-immolation, not western man's, who may have saved the remnant left by heinous political practice of human sacrifices.

Pure speculation on my part. :eusa_whistle:

Fact is that there is alot that is unknown about pre-columbian American civilizations.

* yawn *

There is confounding evidence that Columbus landed nearly 200 years after a near-extinction of each other in battles and human sacrifices in which entire societies disappeared in the New World from Colorado down through Columbia. What happened to them is not known. Surely some practice of theirs is responsible for their own self-immolation, not western man's, who may have saved the remnant left by heinous political practice of human sacrifices.

Pure speculation on my part. :eusa_whistle:

The point being that when the Europeans met the Original Americans, and it stuck in history, the Europeans were led by a bunch of spoiled rich fuckers who had no problem backing up with a private army a declaration of ownership over some of the very people who were their neighbors.

Imagine what our World might be like if Europe and America had met just 2 generations later. Imagine six generations.

Imagine the garden that God could have built had the Europeans been forced to learn to live together with a better understanding of wealth, industrialization and power on a national scale and the responsibility to the planet that comes with it before they found a new world with exploitable resources and started their very profitable 'nation building' exercises to the west.

See why I believe there is no God? If the history of this planet is documentation of some grand plan by a loving god, I call massive fail. A little bad weather, strategically located in time, could have made this planet a very different World than the one we know. And if you tell me that we lost the opportunity for that World when it became clear to Man that He thought, therefore He was, and the first thoughts of a young Adam were inevitably turning to a young and nubile Eve, I will reiterate - See why I believe there is no God?

No you are merely fullfilling your religions demands.

What religion demands that we participate and create threads at USMB?

You dont really care about me or anyone else on here.

You're wrong about that. Lots of people care about you. and I am confident John is one of them.

You just care about what you think and believe.

You gathered that from him being on this message board less than a week?

It is all about you and not about us.

Sounds familiar.

Stop talking and listen for a change.

I would love to see you take your own advice at least once.

Oh but you wont because its not about listening its about trying to convert people like your religion tells you to do so YOU can go to heaven.

Giving people hope is bad, now?

You dont care what real people think , they dont factor into your little game.

Probably because there isn't a game being played.

and why do you so badly need to tell anyone anything about G-d?

When you feel the pure love of God in your life, when you feel the absolutely joy and pleasure His power and glory bring, you can't help but share it with others. You'd be selfish not to.

I would share it with everyone I meet just for the change that one person might feel the same way. It's just so incredible and humbling. It really is something you have to feel for yourself.

Forum List

Back