Don’t doubt god’s love

What Is Your Thorn?
Is any weakness holding you down? Your weakness could be unbelief, depression, isolation, hatred, just name it. What we see as a disadvantage in our lives can be turned into an advantage and apparent weaknesses can be transformed into strengths. Just hold on to Jesus he will see you through

And do exactly what Jesus said not to do.

Matthew 10:38
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Compare that to what you said and stop trying to profit from the murder of an innocent man.

Regards
DL

Is that something like the "agaping" love(eros) holes in a blowup doll?
The letters "agaping" form no word. The word love has four Greek meanings from "eros," which is based on attraction, "storge" based on caring feelings as in family loyalty, "philia," like Philadelphia's motto of brotherly love, and the highest form, "agape," which is the kind of love God has for man--that we too can in a limited way feel toward others unless we are a sociopath and have an absence of feeling or caring for anyone in society.

Not everybody is interested in the agape form of love, because it requires a discipline to ignore the guttural and acknowledge the spiritual.

Do you love me, Huggy?

Depends...what are you wearing?

If you insist on being a religious snob and try to talk down to me I insist we cover your mouth with duct tape if you want me to love you. It comes in many exciting colors.

Howsabout we shitcan all this christian bullshit..calling peeps sociopathes if they don't buy into your trip..... and do it Hindu style!!!!

One part of Hinduism is Tantra practices. These practices lay down a different path to God and salvation and one of them is sex. This is recognized as a driving force to become one with the almighty. The nineteenth century rekindled a renewed interest in Hinduism among foreign researchers who also began to study Tantra philosophy and its path to god through sex.

It must be understood that Hinduism recognizes that to become one with the almighty an individual must either pray, do penance or indulge in sacred sex. This path to God through sacred sex is perhaps the most difficult to understand. But Tantra preaches that the sexual act is not just a physical union but a long process that consists of harnessing the life giving energy for this task.

Tantra advocates sex where orgasm is not the end all and be the entire sex act. Most human beings understand sex as a need to have an orgasm. Tantra sex believes in the exact opposite of this. Tantra sex while not focusing on orgasm believes in prolonging the sex act so as to help the lovers reach a higher spiritual plane.

The crux of a normal sex act is the spermatozoa. These have life giving power and the essence of tantra is to harness this life giving force to awaken the ESP powers of man. This on the face of it looks ludicrous; but a deeper study has proved this as true. The Yogis in Hinduism are the living example of this aspect of Hindu thought.

Tantric sex is an advanced state of human thought and has to be learn’t. Only an expert Yogi or teacher can guide you through this act. Once you have understood the rudiments of Tantra sex, an intense peace will descend over you and you will feel you have reached a higher plane. Tantra sex means worshipping the body of the partner and further steps include massage with aromatic oils to the accompaniment of sacred hymns. The aim is to conserve the human sperm to ignite latent ESP powers.

Some tantra sexual practices lay stress on attainment of black magic powers . These practices are carried out in a graveyard and can be weird. Tantric sex is a part of the Hindu religion. It is one of the paths to salvation, but it requires a deep study and more important a belief
So you're the sixty minute man.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the worst misunderstandings of Christianity is that of converting people.

Then teach your fellow christians to stop trying to make people feel bad because they are not christians.

No one can make you feel anything without your permission.

I personally do not hold with the notion that converting anyone to a religion they do not hold is anything other than abhorrent. After all, there is not a Christian in the world that would not be enraged at someone coming in and telling them their religion is wrong. This is the very ESSENCE of do unto others.

If the Bible is followed, there is no such thing as conversion by persuasion or force. Conversion is by witnessing. A Christian is supposed to live a nice quiet little Christian life giving Thanks for all that God provides. Conversion then becomes one of attraction rather than promotion.

The letters "agaping" form no word. The word love has four Greek meanings from "eros," which is based on attraction, "storge" based on caring feelings as in family loyalty, "philia," like Philadelphia's motto of brotherly love, and the highest form, "agape," which is the kind of love God has for man--that we too can in a limited way feel toward others unless we are a sociopath and have an absence of feeling or caring for anyone in society.

Not everybody is interested in the agape form of love, because it requires a discipline to ignore the guttural and acknowledge the spiritual.

Do you love me, Huggy?

If you insist on being a religious snob and try to talk down to me I insist we cover your mouth with duct tape if you want me to love you. It comes in many exciting colors.

Howsabout we shitcan all this christian bullshit..calling peeps sociopathes if they don't buy into your trip..... and do it Hindu style!!!!

One part of Hinduism is Tantra practices. These practices lay down a different path to God and salvation and one of them is sex. This is recognized as a driving force to become one with the almighty. The nineteenth century rekindled a renewed interest in Hinduism among foreign researchers who also began to study Tantra philosophy and its path to god through sex.

It must be understood that Hinduism recognizes that to become one with the almighty an individual must either pray, do penance or indulge in sacred sex. This path to God through sacred sex is perhaps the most difficult to understand. But Tantra preaches that the sexual act is not just a physical union but a long process that consists of harnessing the life giving energy for this task.

Tantra advocates sex where orgasm is not the end all and be the entire sex act. Most human beings understand sex as a need to have an orgasm. Tantra sex believes in the exact opposite of this. Tantra sex while not focusing on orgasm believes in prolonging the sex act so as to help the lovers reach a higher spiritual plane.

The crux of a normal sex act is the spermatozoa. These have life giving power and the essence of tantra is to harness this life giving force to awaken the ESP powers of man. This on the face of it looks ludicrous; but a deeper study has proved this as true. The Yogis in Hinduism are the living example of this aspect of Hindu thought.

Tantric sex is an advanced state of human thought and has to be learn’t. Only an expert Yogi or teacher can guide you through this act. Once you have understood the rudiments of Tantra sex, an intense peace will descend over you and you will feel you have reached a higher plane. Tantra sex means worshipping the body of the partner and further steps include massage with aromatic oils to the accompaniment of sacred hymns. The aim is to conserve the human sperm to ignite latent ESP powers.

Some tantra sexual practices lay stress on attainment of black magic powers . These practices are carried out in a graveyard and can be weird. Tantric sex is a part of the Hindu religion. It is one of the paths to salvation, but it requires a deep study and more important a belief
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_trJCGVD1U4]Sixty-Minute Man - Rockapella - YouTube[/ame]​

I think I once had a guy try this line with me!

Mostly though they all say the same thing. "My dick is magic. Rub it and all your wishes will come true."

I think I once had a guy try this line with me!

Mostly though they all say the same thing. "My dick is magic. Rub it and all your wishes will come true."
Some men discipline themselves to wait until after they marry the woman with whom they want to have children because extramarital sex can result in some serious diseases, not to mention abortions, fatherless children and a whole lot of emotional misery on the snookered, humiliated and jilted partner. It's like kids in a drought playing with matches in the middle of a dry field on a windy day. It's just not a wise activity. And it's not my idea of caring for another person who is the creation of the God of all mankind and the God of our American founders.

Last edited:
Does God love those he sends to hell for everlasting torture?

Seems like a strange thing to do to those you love.

Seems to me that if God loves those souls, it is more loving and moral to just destroy them instead of subjecting them to a purposeless everlasting torture.

If God's love is unconditional as you say, then what is all this love honor and obey stuff that he demands for him to love us and not send us, who he loves, LOL, to hell.

Regards
DL

Where in the scriptures does it mention torture?

He doesnt demand anything. He invites. He counsels. He exhorts. He persuades. God wants us to come to Him of our own free will so we can learn wisdom and comprehend the path to happiness.

He does not demand that we love honor and obey his genocidal son murdering self?

Yes he does.
Be ready to kiss his rump if you want access to heaven. If not, he loves you enough to burn you forever. If that is not demanding that you be a slave, then keep your head in the sand.

Regards
DL

So liberating us from weakness and death isn't enough reason to respect Him? If you think you follow God to be in heaven then you've missed the entire point of the Plan of Happiness. The benefits of obeying the counsels of God bless us in this life. They teach us self government. They give us peace in this life.

He teaches us how to be free like He is. He gives us immortality and a potential for Eternal Life like He has. He promises us we will recieve everything He has. And that's slavery?

Is it slavery to teach children math and tell them they need to learn how to do it or be forever unable to understand math?

Teaching man the laws that governs the universe empowers them.

Where in the scriptures does it mention torture?

He doesnt demand anything. He invites. He counsels. He exhorts. He persuades. God wants us to come to Him of our own free will so we can learn wisdom and comprehend the path to happiness.

He does not demand that we love honor and obey his genocidal son murdering self?

Yes he does.
Be ready to kiss his rump if you want access to heaven. If not, he loves you enough to burn you forever. If that is not demanding that you be a slave, then keep your head in the sand.

Regards
DL

So liberating us from weakness and death isn't enough reason to respect Him? If you think you follow God to be in heaven then you've missed the entire point of the Plan of Happiness. The benefits of obeying the counsels of God bless us in this life. They teach us self government. They give us peace in this life.

He teaches us how to be free like He is. He gives us immortality and a potential for Eternal Life like He has. He promises us we will recieve everything He has. And that's slavery?

Is it slavery to teach children math and tell them they need to learn how to do it or be forever unable to understand math?

Teaching man the laws that governs the universe empowers them.

Thanks for sharing your daydream and delusions.

You tie everything to our free will.

Tell us what happened to A & E the first time they exercised this gift of free will to do their will and not Gods. Tell us how pleased God was as he condemned the whole world unjustly.

Regards
DL

Tell us what happened to A & E the first time they exercised this gift of free will to do their will and not Gods. Tell us how pleased God was as he condemned the whole world unjustly.

Regards
DL

So you're arguing that choices dont have consequences and I'm daydreaming?

The world isn't condemned. Specifically because God sacrificed everything to Redeem us.

Why don't you just stay away and ignore us then? You'd be under alot less stress! :cuckoo:

or better yet, why not wait until you're invited to start lecturing people on religion.

Why is it OK for the OP but not me to speak about what I believe?

Has anyone stopped you?

You said it made you feel bad when Christians share the love of God because you're not Christian. Carol suggested that if you feel bad then staying away and ignoring us would make you feel more relaxed. How exactly does that stop you from saying anything?

Regards
DL

So you're arguing that choices dont have consequences and I'm daydreaming?

The world isn't condemned. Specifically because God sacrificed everything to Redeem us.

Your bobbing and weaving away from an answer is noted.
How hypocritical of you.

Regards
DL

Then teach your fellow christians to stop trying to make people feel bad because they are not christians.

Why don't you just stay away and ignore us then? You'd be under alot less stress! :cuckoo:

or better yet, why not wait until you're invited to start lecturing people on religion.

So i have to be invited now to come to a Religion message board to talk about religion? I have never lectured anyone on religion....but we get lectured all the time from non-believers telling us how wrong we are.

Why is it OK for the OP but not me to speak about what I believe?

I never said you couldn't! I just have never seen a post from you that suggests you want to discuss religion like an adult without bashing everything that we believe in. You come across as wanting us to deny our faith, telling us basically how stupid we are for believing how we do. But never have you indicated that maybe YOU could be wrong about anything. You want us to stop trying to "convert" you. But you're here doing the same thing....

We know that God loves you just as he loves believers. What's so bad about telling you that? If you feel guilty then maybe some of this is getting through to you?? Would you admit if it did?

I apologize for what i said....it wasn't right for me to say it, but i'm not perfect in any way and i need to sometimes be more understanding and watch my tongue (which God has said is the most evil part of a person...and that's true!). If something i say can help just ONE person here to at least start considering that God is for real, then i feel i've accomplished something wonderful.

Forum List

Back