Don’t doubt god’s love

John30

big mouth
Jan 9, 2012
What will make you to doubt God’s love? The answer is nothing, nothing and nothing. Are you facing hatred, hunger or homelessness? There is not one thing, evil enough, ugly enough, deep enough, to stop God from loving you. Who shall separate us from the love of God? Nothing can separate us from God’s love (Romans 8:35-39). Nothing anyone could possibly do to you can sever or cut that connection - the unstoppable, undeniable, unconditional love of God. His love for you is undeniable, unstoppable. Therefore, don’t doubt God’s desire or ability to help you; don’t doubt His love for you.Read more

Attachments

• $leaf.jpg
    $leaf.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I don't doubt God's Love... In fact, that's the whole reason I post in here. To let people know that God Doesn't WANT us to be judgmental pricks to one another. He wants us to love one another, no matter what our flaws are.

Does God love those he sends to hell for everlasting torture?

Seems like a strange thing to do to those you love.

Seems to me that if God loves those souls, it is more loving and moral to just destroy them instead of subjecting them to a purposeless everlasting torture.

If God's love is unconditional as you say, then what is all this love honor and obey stuff that he demands for him to love us and not send us, who he loves, LOL, to hell.

Regards
DL

Seems to me that if God loves those souls, it is more loving and moral to just destroy them instead of subjecting them to a purposeless everlasting torture.

If God's love is unconditional as you say, then what is all this love honor and obey stuff that he demands for him to love us and not send us, who he loves, LOL, to hell.

Regards
DL
when love is not reciprocal it will not last, when you tell a lady that you love him for that relationship to last the lady most show to you that he love you too so God love us just as we her but do we love him too??

Regards
DL
when love is not reciprocal it will not last, when you tell a lady that you love him for that relationship to last the lady most show to you that he love you too so God love us just as we her but do we love him too??

Reciprocity is key. I agree.

Love is much like faith.
Faith without works and deed is dead.-----James, brother of Jesus.

Love without works and deed is also dead.

Have you seen God do deeds lately? You know I mean verifiable ones.
He has not.

He is also hiding in the bush somewhere so even if I wanted to return his---what deeds---, I could not.

Jesus said we wold know his people by their deeds.
If God is of Jesus, then what he said also applies to God.

If God wants to show a deed, then the 6 million who starve to death every year, wold like to see the deed and then I am sure that they would do deeds right back.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Reciprocity is key. I agree.

Love is much like faith.
Faith without works and deed is dead.-----James, brother of Jesus.

Love without works and deed is also dead.

Have you seen God do deeds lately? You know I mean verifiable ones.
He has not.

He is also hiding in the bush somewhere so even if I wanted to return his---what deeds---, I could not.

Jesus said we wold know his people by their deeds.
If God is of Jesus, then what he said also applies to God.

If God wants to show a deed, then the 6 million who starve to death every year, wold like to see the deed and then I am sure that they would do deeds right back.

Regards
DL

please i don't understand what you mean by that can you please explain it the more for me to understand.

Just one little question first...

:dunno: Who the hell is 'God'?​
Even if i have answer to your question it is obvious base on the way you ask the question that you may not take my answer.

Just one little question first...

:dunno: Who the hell is 'God'?​
Even if i have answer to your question it is obvious base on the way you ask the question that you may not take my answer.

The point is that everyone has an answer.

If you want to know how many gods are worshiped at any given time, count the number of humans.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... just like dat black lady told Rob Lowe inna Steven King movie The Stand...

... 'Ya may not believe in God...

... but He believes in you."
:cool:

I cant wait for the day with all this myth crap is behind mankind and we can get to making things better by using the facts instead of myths.

If god and heaven is so perfect, how did an angel become Satan? And the revolt and war in heaven?
And why did the all powerful being need Gabriel and the other angels to fight for him?

Last edited:
Myths keep you from knowing and recognizing the real truths in the world.

Stop trying to make everyone make decisions based on the MYTH you choose to believe.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... just like dat black lady told Rob Lowe inna Steven King movie The Stand...

... 'Ya may not believe in God...

... but He believes in you."
:cool:

That is ALMOST as comforting as knowing that Truth, Justice and The American Way (whatever the fuck that is) will always prevail against evil.

* yawn *

Unfortunately / Fortunately - God is a real as Spiderman and The Flash.

You want proof that 'God' is a joke? How many lives could have been spared on 4 continents if only Chris Columbus and his crew had met Katrina's sister instead of returning to Europe with joyous shouts of "Dude.... You're NEVER gonna guess what we found to exploit!?!"

If god and heaven is so perfect, how did an angel become Satan? And the revolt and war in heaven?
And why did the all powerful being need Gabriel and the other angels to fight for him?

Because selling the story to network TV without an epic battle proved to be impossible. For this thing to catch on, 'God' has to be more like us.

knows that the ways of God is different from the way of men. me and you do not know why it is like that it is only God that know.

Myths keep you from knowing and recognizing the real truths in the world.

Stop trying to make everyone make decisions based on the MYTH you choose to believe.
It is only a fool that will say their is know God. It is just that this lesser gods have make man kind to doubt the existent of the true God.

Forum List

Back