Don't donate to Haiti

I would just like to say that I think it was absolutely HORRIBLE when Left Wing radio talk show hosts told their audiences to NOT donate to any charities recommended by the Bush WH after the Asian tsunami and Katrina. Absolutely HORRIBLE and I condemn such comments.

Limbaugh said on his radio show yesterday that he wouldn't trust that money donated to Haiti through the White House Web site would actually go to the relief efforts.

nice spin

He said Americans don't need to contribute to earthquake relief because they already donate to Haiti through their income taxes.

Didn't he say that?

Damn, the left must be seriously desperate to spin a disaster into an anti right rant.

really? i'd think it far more desperate for rushbo sicko to spin a disaster into an anti-president obama rant.

this is what the fat oxycontin addict said:

This will play right into Obama's hands -- humanitarian, compassionate," Limbaugh said. "They'll use this to burnish their, shall we say, credibility with the black community, in both the light-skinned and dark-skinned black community in this country. It's made to order for him."

washingtonpost.com

oh...and before you defend the wingnuts, the whitehouse site directs you to the red cross... and tells you how to donate through its website and text.

The President on Haiti: "The First Waves of our Rescue and Relief Workers are on the Ground and at Work" | The White House

how suspicious. oh no!!!!

now stop. rush's comments and the comments of pat robertson the other insane wingnut are indefensible. they're sick and should be condemned by every thinking person.

Yes. That's exactly what he said.

Here's the audio:

City Brights: Zennie Abraham : Rush Limbaugh Haiti comments defended by Free Republic

1. He says "We've already donated to Haiti. It's called the U.S. income tax" - Do you people not realize what "already" means? It means you dont have to donate NOW because you have donated previously.

2. He also says "You can't keep throwing money at dictators" - inferring that the relief money will go to dictators. So you don't trust the American Red Cross to spend the money correctly? That's a second comment saying "dont give money"

The caller in that clip above doesn't get the fact that the WhiteHouse.gov website isn't some sham or con job...they're just trying to help people get the money to the right place. Sure, it's putting an intermediary step there (i.e. they could just have said "go to the Red Cross Website" instead of through the White House site first)...but the hatred of Obama fuels some real stupidity here - they're just trying to get people to the right place to donate.

Rush you are a despicable man.

Damn, the left must be seriously desperate to spin a disaster into an anti right rant.

really? i'd think it far more desperate for rushbo sicko to spin a disaster into an anti-president obama rant.

This will play right into Obama's hands -- humanitarian, compassionate," Limbaugh said. "They'll use this to burnish their, shall we say, credibility with the black community, in both the light-skinned and dark-skinned black community in this country. It's made to order for him."

washingtonpost.com

oh...and before you defend the wingnuts, the whitehouse site directs you to the red cross... and tells you how to donate through its website and text.

The President on Haiti: "The First Waves of our Rescue and Relief Workers are on the Ground and at Work" | The White House

now stop. rush's comments and the comments of pat robertson the other insane wingnut are indefensible. they're sick and should be condemned by every thinking person.

And I condemn all the Left Wing radio hosts who said this during Katrina:

This will play right into Bush and the Republicans' hands -- humanitarian, compassionate. "They'll use this to burnish their, shall we say, credibility with the black community, in both the light-skinned and dark-skinned black community in this country. It's made to order for them in trying to get more black people to vote Republican."

Pretty disgusting things for them to say.

Oh my, Rush should be CONDEMMENED, condemned I tell ya..for speaking his mind about the Obama..:lol:

But I suppose those speaking out about how President Bush hated black people for his help in Katrina were speaking truth to power, or something..

Last edited:

washingtonpost.com

I have already criticized Rush for his comments. The 'mommy, he did it too' excuse is no an appropriate response.

Yesterday, the “country” of Haiti was hit by a 7.0 earthquake, so now everyone is supposed to act all concerned and shit. Look, I don’t give a rat’s ass about Haiti. Never have. But yeah, I’m concerned all right — concerned that a lot more US taxpayer money will certainly be going down to that asshole of the planet (we’ve already been supporting them since 1915). Hell, the place probably looks not much different from before the quake, anyways. It would be far better if we just did nothing and let them all starve to death.

Here’s a great idea: We could air-drop some pallets of strychnine or some other fast-acting poison and Kool-aid, along with simple instructions (the pictograph, visual kind) on how to mix it properly before drinking. All things considered, that would be the best thing for both them and us. We shouldn’t let them suffer anymore.

Why so shocked by that idea? Hey, they’re worthless and always have been. Basically, it’s nothing but a giant breeding ground of disease (like HIV) for the Western Hemisphere and a drain on US Foreign Aid. They’ve cut down most of the trees to use as fuel for cooking any stray dogs and cats. They even eat mud cookies for real and are always robbing and murdering each other. It’s kind of like a large-scale, tropical version of Detroit.

What’s more is that these violent and lazy Haitian Negroes once hacked to death with machetes tens of thousands of French and Spanish White prisoners during their revolution (innocent women and children, too). Bet you didn’t know that? Yep, some bulbous-eyed Negro named Toussaint L’Ouverture (right) and his crazed Black pals went on unbelievable rampages even after gaining freedom from slavery. Hell, they named the capital’s airport after the guy. Blacks will machete not only each other, but Whites too, in case you’re so stupid to think otherwise.

Let’s keep our money right here in America. We need it in our country for a change.

I say: NO MORE AMERICAN TAX MONEY TO WORTHLESS HAITI OR ISRAEL!
Would you say that America is a Christian nation? If the Ten Commandments were threatened with removal from a courthouse or a Nativity scene in a county square was removed after political pressure, would you say that was wrong due to America's "Christian" heritage?

Last edited:

washingtonpost.com

I have already criticized Rush for his comments. The 'mommy, he did it too' excuse is no an appropriate response.

that wasn't "oh mommy, he did it too". that was, the fat piece of garbage deserves to be criticized up the wazooo... at every opportunity by everyone who's sane.

if rushbo the idiot doesn't want to be criticized, he should shut up.

I would just like to say that I think it was absolutely HORRIBLE when Left Wing radio talk show hosts told their audiences to NOT donate to any charities recommended by the Bush WH after the Asian tsunami and Katrina. Absolutely HORRIBLE and I condemn such comments.

ummmm... i know you're kidding. because i don't recall any such thing happening. ;)

imagine that.

I don't recall the Haitians helping us out during hurricanes Katrina or Rita.

So, your actually saying that as a legitmate reason why we should not help them? How distasteful, Lonestar.

gotta love that compassionate conservatism.

the average income in Haiti is just under $400 a year. how dare they not use all that disposable income to give money for New Orleans.

ummmm... i know you're kidding. because i don't recall any such thing happening. ;)

imagine that.

C'mon! They must have. They have to have done so. How could posters say "Lefties did it too!!" if they hadn't.

I can't afford to donate to Haiti.

I have to write a check to the fucking IRS for over 28 grand.

And I know that money given to the US government will not be spent as it should so why would I believe that donations sent to the US government would end up where they should?

If you owe 28,000 to the IRS and cant afford to donate anything to this effort fire your accountant.

Forum List

Back