Don't donate to Haiti

Cheering for and voting for Tyranny and loss of Individual Liberty, is close to the same as authoring it. It both enables and encourages negative and hurtful behavior. There is a term "Structured Liberty" that fits right in with the concept of Federalism, that We are All very weak in. I suspect by political design.

Your Statist Totalitarian Legislation, Party Insiders and Friends are as usual considered the more than equal, exempt from all of the shit you impose on us. You know, like how it was done in Russia back in the 20's and 30's. Fuck the Party, Fuck the Unions. You are Predators, nothing more. What you are against is competition, not injustice.

Everything about Your Platform divides and controls. There is zero Impartial Judgement. There is nothing You touch that does not include Privilege and Victimization. Blind Man shooting at what He can't control.

I'm not a legislator, I have no platform. I'm not an insider, I've imposed nothing on anyone, I'm against monopolies and by definition there is no competition in a monopoly.

In other words, I exempted no one and you are bat shit crazy. :cuckoo:

I'm against Monopolies too Edthecynic. Glad to see we agree on something. The silent partner in those Monopolies is Big Government which both allows and protects them, and Profits in both taxes and regulatory fee's. The Unholy Alliance. There lies the foundation of Hamilton's Oligarchy State. The knife in the back of Federalism. Madison fought it. Jefferson Fought it. The Republic lost.

Cheering for and voting for Tyranny and loss of Individual Liberty, is close to the same as authoring it. It both enables and encourages negative and hurtful behavior. There is a term "Structured Liberty" that fits right in with the concept of Federalism, that We are All very weak in. I suspect by political design.
Now you FANTASIZE you know who I voted for, even though I have repeatedly said I'm a lifelong registered INDEPENDENT who votes 3rd Party or write in.
You CON$ervative know-it-alls know absolutely nothing.

The monopolists control both Parties and you defend their perversion of the charity deduction which protects their CONTROL of their monopolies and allows them to pass that control tax free from generation to generation. So, in typical CON$ervative fashion, you say one thing and do the opposite.

June 14, 2007
RUSH: a lot of people, a lot of people wealthy people set up foundations and they do this to keep the government from getting the money.

I'm not a legislator, I have no platform. I'm not an insider, I've imposed nothing on anyone, I'm against monopolies and by definition there is no competition in a monopoly.

In other words, I exempted no one and you are bat shit crazy. :cuckoo:

I'm against Monopolies too Edthecynic. Glad to see we agree on something. The silent partner in those Monopolies is Big Government which both allows and protects them, and Profits in both taxes and regulatory fee's. The Unholy Alliance. There lies the foundation of Hamilton's Oligarchy State. The knife in the back of Federalism. Madison fought it. Jefferson Fought it. The Republic lost.

Now you FANTASIZE you know who I voted for, even though I have repeatedly said I'm a lifelong registered INDEPENDENT who votes 3rd Party or write in.

The monopolists control both Parties and you defend their perversion of the charity deduction which protects their CONTROL of their monopolies and allows them to pass that control tax free from generation to generation. So, in typical CON$ervative fashion, you say one thing and do the opposite.

June 14, 2007
RUSH: a lot of people, a lot of people wealthy people set up foundations and they do this to keep the government from getting the money.

I'm Pro Liberty, Anti-Statist. I am federalist, unfortunately the Country has strayed. I find the Totalitarians more of a threat than the Monopolists. I support Free Market, Free Trade, and Structured Liberty, translated as "Government by the Consent of the Governed". When Locke pulled "Separation Of Church and State" out of His Hat, He put Our Obligation as Individual's to Our Maker First, before Society or Government, "Through Conscience". There is no contradiction there. Madison Religious Freedom Page: Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments, James Madison (1785) followed this Principle, So did Thoreau.

You have Your list of Concerns. I also have mine. Anything that threatens the Voice of Individual Conscience is Mine. When We lose that We loose Sight. There is no worse place to be. I've Voted Ralph Nader, Green, Democrat, Independent, Conservative, and Republican. I think Nader would be an interesting Secretary of The Interior.

The Charities are bleeding as a direct result of incompetent legislation. The mess needs to be cleaned up with a scalpel, not "Scorch and Burn". Government wrote the Laws and Loop Holes that You complain about so much. It would seem that corruption and incompetence go hand in hand sometimes, huh.... it should make you wonder why Government is pointing the finger here and there, and never looking in the mirror.

June 14, 2007

I'm Pro Liberty, Anti-Statist. I am federalist, unfortunately the Country has strayed. I find the Totalitarians more of a threat than the Monopolists. I support Free Market, Free Trade, and Structured Liberty, translated as "Government by the Consent of the Governed". When Locke pulled "Separation Of Church and State" out of His Hat, He put Our Obligation as Individual's to Our Maker First, before Society or Government, "Through Conscience". There is no contradiction there. Madison Religious Freedom Page: Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments, James Madison (1785) followed this Principle, So did Thoreau.

You have Your list of Concerns. I also have mine. Anything that threatens the Voice of Individual Conscience is Mine. When We lose that We loose Sight. There is no worse place to be. I've Voted Ralph Nader, Green, Democrat, Independent, Conservative, and Republican. I think Nader would be an interesting Secretary of The Interior.
I voted Nader, but never Democratic or GOP. My model for the ideal president was Ben Franklin and while the modern day Ben Franklin, R Buckminster Fuller was alive I would write him in for president and Nader for vice president.

I have always considered Nader the ideal vice pres because the Veep is the pres of the senate. Can you imagine the politicians trying to get their pork passed his gavel.

June 14, 2007

I voted Nader, but never Democratic or GOP. My model for the ideal president was Ben Franklin and while the modern day Ben Franklin, R Buckminster Fuller was alive I would write him in for president and Nader for vice president.

I have always considered Nader the ideal vice pres because the Veep is the pres of the senate. Can you imagine the politicians trying to get their pork passed his gavel.

Madison was My Favorite. Franklin was a Great. We lost Enumerated Powers through the manipulation of Hamilton, and never recovered. All the Bill's get really offensive when We find out the hard way what is buried in them. When We focus on the Messenger and the wrong Person gets Control, We All lose. When We stay focused on the message, when the Rule of Law is Honorable, We All win. Government has lost It's Sight, and assumed too much, So has Contract Law, where the Big Boy's empower Themselves and Screw Us over With Government Consent. It Always comes down to the Individual, Yet so much is invested in Denying and Diverting from that. Hamilton was wrong, The End does not Justify the Means, it is just an excuse to do sanctioned harm. The little things do matter.
The Voice Squashed for so called expediency, is sometimes the last contact with decency. I find Myself disappointed that there is no Bible Parable about The Emperor having No Clothes.

The Charities are bleeding as a direct result of incompetent legislation. The mess needs to be cleaned up with a scalpel, not "Scorch and Burn". Government wrote the Laws and Loop Holes that You complain about so much. It would seem that corruption and incompetence go hand in hand sometimes, huh.... it should make you wonder why Government is pointing the finger here and there, and never looking in the mirror.
All the government did was change the law to prevent new funds and foundations from stacking their boards with family members. Now if you have let's say 3 family members on the board you must have at least 4 non-family members. But they grandfathered in the already established "charities" so they effectively prevented any new money from doing the same thing. 60 families, like the Rockefellers, Melons, Du Pontes, etc., were able to keep their phony charities. These 60 families are known as "The Establishment" and they control 85% of the fortune 500 companies, all media and both Parties.

The new law prevented you or me from creating our own tax dodge until Rev Pat Robertson, a tax attorney from Yale found a loophole in the new law for ministries. The government can't tell a ministry who can serve on their board. So he set up his ministry like the Establishment set up their funds and foundations. That's why when Robertson ran for president and gave up his chairmanship of his ministry he had to move out of his mansion. But don't worry, his son Tim became the head of the "ministry" and thus "inherited" the mansion tax free.

If you want to dodge your taxes legally, just start your own ministry and donate your house, stock, art, etc., to yourself through your ministry.

That's why the only way to make their protected wealth taxable is to eliminate the charity deduction with no exceptions.

This is my position.

I am a defender of the Monroe Doctrine.

Intially, this doctrine was designed to stop the european powers from gaining a tactical high ground on us, by colonizing the countries around us. But it was the Cuban Missile Crisis that sent the Monroe Doctrine to a much higher standard in terms of foreign policy.

We can't trust any one nation residing outside of the Americas anymore. The EU created the "euro" to challenge our dollar, the Russians are trying to sneak into Venezuela's oil because the UN won't let them have the Ossetian oil, I don't need to explain the middle east to you, China is trying to conquer the entire economic world and Africa is in total disarray.

For the sake of national security, we need to unite the Americas; that means improving relations with every nation that resides here. Therefore, investing in Haiti IS NOT AN OPTION!!!

If we stand by and allow the EU and China to do all the work, Haiti is going to favor them in future economic agreements. God forbid if muslim extremists, posing as humanitarians, were to gain a foothold there.

Rush Limbaugh is a short sighted old fool and you know what they say about old fools. I think the chest pains he'd suffered in Hawaii were the result of his guilty conscience telling him that what he's doing is wrong.

Food for thought.

Haitians & most other countries resent the way Obama is running this Haiti disaster relief operation. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F5TwEK24sA"] Haitian Resentment of US Aid [/ame] Obama had better get this right or all our efforts & money spent will only buy US a negative image.

All the government did was change the law to prevent new funds and foundations from stacking their boards with family members. Now if you have let's say 3 family members on the board you must have at least 4 non-family members. But they grandfathered in the already established "charities" so they effectively prevented any new money from doing the same thing. 60 families, like the Rockefellers, Melons, Du Pontes, etc., were able to keep their phony charities. These 60 families are known as "The Establishment" and they control 85% of the fortune 500 companies, all media and both Parties.

The new law prevented you or me from creating our own tax dodge until Rev Pat Robertson, a tax attorney from Yale found a loophole in the new law for ministries. The government can't tell a ministry who can serve on their board. So he set up his ministry like the Establishment set up their funds and foundations. That's why when Robertson ran for president and gave up his chairmanship of his ministry he had to move out of his mansion. But don't worry, his son Tim became the head of the "ministry" and thus "inherited" the mansion tax free.

If you want to dodge your taxes legally, just start your own ministry and donate your house, stock, art, etc., to yourself through your ministry.

That's why the only way to make their protected wealth taxable is to eliminate the charity deduction with no exceptions.

We are both arguing against Injustice. We are just on different pages. Part of the problem with expediency is that everything, both good and bad gets lumped in. One size does not fit all. It never did. There is a concept in Federalism, where new concepts and ideas, are introduced at the Local, or State level, where They are Tried literally and figuratively, refined, adjusted, and adapted, before Mass Implementation.

Imagine You inventing something, and It's a big hit. Maybe You presume that there are no problems or issues with it so You cut on Research & Development. Millions are sold. Something unforeseen develops, You are Liable. There is a massive Recall. It happens everyday. When It's G.E. or G.M, or Tyson Foods, the process works, eventually. When It's Government Mandate it is much harder to implement Remedy or Reform. Government, by It's very nature, is reluctant to Undo, to even admit fault.

We are living at a time where Government is attempting to Implement Un repeal able Mandate. That in itself is scary. It is Unprecedented. It is Totalitarian.

Here is an IRS link on Charitable Contribution Law. My argument is more connected to the form of Donation, and the new limits.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p526.pdf

Forum List

Back