Don't donate to Haiti

Rush is a pungent piece of garbage.

Now, that comment I kind of agree with. But.... the fact still remains.... he did not say what the OP claims he said.

As an intelligent liberal, do you not find it offensive that the media are using the tragedy of Haiti to spin into it's usual anti-Rush rant?
It's Limbaugh's own fault. He politicized the issue with his statement about mistrust of the White House web site.

Those who blindly follow this demagogue are constantly cleaning up after him. They never disassociate themselves from his twisted attitudes.

It's almost as if Limbaugh were Jeremiah Wright and his followers keep passing the collection plate. Rather than waking up and considering Limbaugh's faux pas as the real damage they are, the ditto heads bend over backwards to burnish the image of the addict Limbaugh.

Rush is a pungent piece of garbage.

Now, that comment I kind of agree with. But.... the fact still remains.... he did not say what the OP claims he said.

As an intelligent liberal, do you not find it offensive that the media are using the tragedy of Haiti to spin into it's usual anti-Rush rant?
It's Limbaugh's own fault. He politicized the issue with his statement about mistrust of the White House web site.

Those who blindly follow this demagogue are constantly cleaning up after him. They never disassociate themselves from his twisted attitudes.

It's almost as if Limbaugh were Jeremiah Wright and his followers keep passing the collection plate. Rather than waking up and considering Limbaugh's faux pas as the real damage they are, the ditto heads bend over backwards to burnish the image of the addict Limbaugh.

Limbaugh, like all Americans, is entitled to speak his mind, while I may not agree with him, I would not seek to silence him... however, twisting his words in order to score cheap political points is disgraceful. It is not his 'fault' that left media spin his words and misrepresent him. And, clearly it works to a degree (mainly with the intellectually challenged).... one need only look at the opening sentence of the OP. He/she obviously fell for the shit pumped out by the media.... "So says the great...." Oh, really? Did he say that? No, actually he didn't. But the OP is not smart enough to actually read, just regurgitate.

“I’m just gonna tell you, if I was named envoy to Haiti, I’d quit government. Envoy to Haiti? You can’t even pick up a prostitute down there without genuine fear of AIDS." Rush Limbaugh

Does Haiti have a high incidence of AIDS ?

Why yes--yes it does.

Yesterday, the “country” of Haiti was hit by a 7.0 earthquake, so now everyone is supposed to act all concerned and shit. Look, I don’t give a rat’s ass about Haiti. Never have. But yeah, I’m concerned all right — concerned that a lot more US taxpayer money will certainly be going down to that asshole of the planet (we’ve already been supporting them since 1915). Hell, the place probably looks not much different from before the quake, anyways. It would be far better if we just did nothing and let them all starve to death.

Here’s a great idea: We could air-drop some pallets of strychnine or some other fast-acting poison and Kool-aid, along with simple instructions (the pictograph, visual kind) on how to mix it properly before drinking. All things considered, that would be the best thing for both them and us. We shouldn’t let them suffer anymore.

Why so shocked by that idea? Hey, they’re worthless and always have been. Basically, it’s nothing but a giant breeding ground of disease (like HIV) for the Western Hemisphere and a drain on US Foreign Aid. They’ve cut down most of the trees to use as fuel for cooking any stray dogs and cats. They even eat mud cookies for real and are always robbing and murdering each other. It’s kind of like a large-scale, tropical version of Detroit.

What’s more is that these violent and lazy Haitian Negroes once hacked to death with machetes tens of thousands of French and Spanish White prisoners during their revolution (innocent women and children, too). Bet you didn’t know that? Yep, some bulbous-eyed Negro named Toussaint L’Ouverture (right) and his crazed Black pals went on unbelievable rampages even after gaining freedom from slavery. Hell, they named the capital’s airport after the guy. Blacks will machete not only each other, but Whites too, in case you’re so stupid to think otherwise.

Let’s keep our money right here in America. We need it in our country for a change.

I say: NO MORE AMERICAN TAX MONEY TO WORTHLESS HAITI OR ISRAEL!

^^
^^
^^
PublicusInfinitum sockpuppet???

Limbaugh said on his radio show yesterday that he wouldn't trust that money donated to Haiti through the White House Web site would actually go to the relief efforts.

nice spin

He also said we donate already through tax. Nice spin yourself.

He did... And he's REALLY Tripping on his Dick during this Tragedy...

And this IS a Tragedy... Ft. Hood was NOT a Tragedy, as it was Called by the Left... It was ANOTHER Terrorist Attack.

As for Rush on this... He will Claim Context, but this is NO Time for this Kind of Clever Leaps from Harry "Negro" Reid to Barry to Haiti...

It's Tasteless, and Rush SHOULD Know better.

I am Starting to wonder if he didn't have a Stroke in Hawaii...

Cause he's OFF his Game... And I have seen what Happens to People after Strokes... Even Mini-Strokes.

:)

peace...

As long as you yourself donate to this crisis, then does it matter what a political talk show host says on the matter both pro/con? As I have not heard the entire show, I won't comment on it , but keep in mind that these people, Rush, (fill in the blank) are entertainers and their source material is politics .

The crisis itself though serves to point out an on-going issue with Haiti and hopefully it will serve to help the people there. For years, money and supplies have poured into Haiti, the US alone in the last several years has given Haiti over 3 billion dollars. That money and medicine and food meant to help the people there usually ends up in the hands of people that sell it or keep it and somehow it never gets back to the people who live in poverty. If we can finally help Haiti rid themselves of this corruption in the end the people of Haiti will be much better for it.

the White house is NOT collecting money for this Disaster? So what was Rush referring to....? And why do republicans come in and defend this man for his rude and crude comments...

Everyone of you CLAIM you don't listen to him yahdeedah, YET you come in and bash Liberals for pointing out what the man actually said on the topic....?

Limbaugh said on his radio show yesterday that he wouldn't trust that money donated to Haiti through the White House Web site would actually go to the relief efforts.

nice spin

He also said we donate already through tax. Nice spin yourself.

He did... And he's REALLY Tripping on his Dick during this Tragedy...

And this IS a Tragedy... Ft. Hood was NOT a Tragedy, as it was Called by the Left... It was ANOTHER Terrorist Attack.

As for Rush on this... He will Claim Context, but this is NO Time for this Kind of Clever Leaps from Harry "Negro" Reid to Barry to Haiti...

It's Tasteless, and Rush SHOULD Know better.

I am Starting to wonder if he didn't have a Stroke in Hawaii...

Cause he's OFF his Game... And I have seen what Happens to People after Strokes... Even Mini-Strokes.

:)

peace...

thank you.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
“I’m just gonna tell you, if I was named envoy to Haiti, I’d quit government. Envoy to Haiti? You can’t even pick up a prostitute down there without genuine fear of AIDS." Rush Limbaugh

Another truthful statement.

the White house is NOT collecting money for this Disaster? So what was Rush referring to....? And why do republicans come in and defend this man for his rude and crude comments...

Everyone of you CLAIM you don't listen to him yahdeedah, YET you come in and bash Liberals for pointing out what the man actually said on the topic....?

Oh, stop with the 'CLAIM you don't blah blah blah'..... My objection to this whole nonsense is that the OP linked to an article that misrepresented what Rush actually said. That isn't 'defending' Rush - it's commenting on the inability of left wing media to fairly and accurately report. That and the fact that the OP is too stupid to notice that.

Care , where did I bash a liberal in my post? I was pointing out that Rush is an entertainer and guess what have not listened to him since I don't know when. The only time I actually hear Rush is when someone posts a comment on here, or he shows up on some local news program with a comment or two. If the man advocated not to send money to Haiti period, I would say in my opinion thats way over the top. Having said that, people can choose to ignore him, and not listen to him, and move on as well.

Haiti Earthquake Relief | The White House

Now you people dont trust the American red cross

In situations like this, the Red Cross scoops in the money by the train load and very small percentages wind up in the area it was designated for, (like during 9/11).

So no, I would not send money to the Red Cross to help Haitians.

In the UK, they have a central point, the DEC, to collect money and distribute it to the main charities helping in specific ways. That seems to work very well and I have donated through them - since I'm in the UK.

Oh, stop with the 'CLAIM you don't blah blah blah'..... My objection to this whole nonsense is that the OP linked to an article that misrepresented what Rush actually said. That isn't 'defending' Rush - it's commenting on the inability of left wing media to fairly and accurately report. That and the fact that the OP is too stupid to notice that.

How though CG? When you go to the White House site regarding this disaster can you donate there? NO.... but it tells you to go to the Red Cross right? Maybe if the Whitehouse were collecting the money themselves, Rush would have a point...? But that is NOT the case....

That's just how I see it...so I respectfully disagree with the stance that you have taken in support of Rush on this...

Care

Forum List

Back