Don't donate to Haiti

Yesterday, the “country” of Haiti was hit by a 7.0 earthquake, so now everyone is supposed to act all concerned and shit. Look, I don’t give a rat’s ass about Haiti. Never have. But yeah, I’m concerned all right — concerned that a lot more US taxpayer money will certainly be going down to that asshole of the planet (we’ve already been supporting them since 1915). Hell, the place probably looks not much different from before the quake, anyways. It would be far better if we just did nothing and let them all starve to death.

Here’s a great idea: We could air-drop some pallets of strychnine or some other fast-acting poison and Kool-aid, along with simple instructions (the pictograph, visual kind) on how to mix it properly before drinking. All things considered, that would be the best thing for both them and us. We shouldn’t let them suffer anymore.

Why so shocked by that idea? Hey, they’re worthless and always have been. Basically, it’s nothing but a giant breeding ground of disease (like HIV) for the Western Hemisphere and a drain on US Foreign Aid. They’ve cut down most of the trees to use as fuel for cooking any stray dogs and cats. They even eat mud cookies for real and are always robbing and murdering each other. It’s kind of like a large-scale, tropical version of Detroit.

What’s more is that these violent and lazy Haitian Negroes once hacked to death with machetes tens of thousands of French and Spanish White prisoners during their revolution (innocent women and children, too). Bet you didn’t know that? Yep, some bulbous-eyed Negro named Toussaint L’Ouverture (right) and his crazed Black pals went on unbelievable rampages even after gaining freedom from slavery. Hell, they named the capital’s airport after the guy. Blacks will machete not only each other, but Whites too, in case you’re so stupid to think otherwise.

Let’s keep our money right here in America. We need it in our country for a change.

I say: NO MORE AMERICAN TAX MONEY TO WORTHLESS HAITI OR ISRAEL!

Limbaugh said on his radio show yesterday that he wouldn't trust that money donated to Haiti through the White House Web site would actually go to the relief efforts.

nice spin

He also said we donate already through tax. Nice spin yourself.

Haiti Earthquake Relief | The White House

Now you people dont trust the American red cross

What 'you people'?

Your OP was a spin on what Rush said.

Personally, I find it incredibly distasteful that the left seem hell bent on using this disaster as an opportunity to criticize the right. Absolutely pathetic. And you - as an individual - should be ashamed of youself for assisting it.

Limbaugh has demonstrated again what an idiot he is. A cold SOB that 'got his' and screw everyone else. Engages mouth b4 brain and his rectum takes control for the finale'.

Far as the one post on poisoning all of Hati's inhabitants and other comments..... I cannot believe such a stupid comment. And, we don't have lazy worthless buttheads in the USA? :lol: How many here and playing the system for everything they can get, all the way up to corporate leaders? How many here instead of machetes are using 9mm handguns and bats against innocents here. Geeesh :cuckoo:

Rush is a pungent piece of garbage.

Now, that comment I kind of agree with. But.... the fact still remains.... he did not say what the OP claims he said.

As an intelligent liberal, do you not find it offensive that the media are using the tragedy of Haiti to spin into it's usual anti-Rush rant?

Limbaugh has demonstrated again what an idiot he is. A cold SOB that 'got his' and screw everyone else. Engages mouth b4 brain and his rectum takes control for the finale'.

Far as the one post on poisoning all of Hati's inhabitants and other comments..... I cannot believe such a stupid comment. And, we don't have lazy worthless buttheads in the USA? :lol: How many here and playing the system for everything they can get, all the way up to corporate leaders? How many here instead of machetes are using 9mm handguns and bats against innocents here. Geeesh :cuckoo:

Limbaugh demonstrated nothing other than he does not trust the government. So what? Nor do I.

Forum List

Back