Don't Come Here, And You Won't Have These Problems

Seems to me the Federal Government has a duty to provide hot meals, security and medical care to any person incarcerated. Not only because it is ethical, but because the consequences will be more costly in terms of dollars and the reputation of our country.

We have already incarcerated political prisoners , some as young as those incapable by law of committing a crime, the age of criminal responsibility in Federal Law is eleven years old.

[I'm not suggesting any of the 1,000 in CA are under the age of 11; if they were the St.of CA would have already taken the Trump Administration to Court]

Seems to me the Federal Government has a duty to provide hot meals, security and medical care to any person incarcerated. Not only because it is ethical, but because the consequences will be more costly in terms of dollars and the reputation of our country.

We have already incarcerated political prisoners , some as young as those incapable by law of committing a crime, the age of criminal responsibility in Federal Law is eleven years old.

[I'm not suggesting any of the 1,000 in CA are under the age of 11; if they were the St.of CA would have already taken the Trump Administration to Court]

This is the duty of the Federal government:

Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Hmmmmmm! Mexico provided none of the above to our imprisoned marine and ewe didn’t give a shit!

'mexicans' full of 'scabies' what ever the heck those are . Might as well release the dirty people into American society to infect Americans eh ?? Probably best to make things uncomfortable for the illegal alien invaders as the uncomfortable conditions will probably be talked about among the invaders so that might discourage more invaders . Next thing , cut off the air conditioning Sur .

Mexicans have a much better vaccination rate than Americans.

We are far more likely to infect them than us, particularly if they are in the Appalachian communites.

'mexicans' full of 'scabies' what ever the heck those are . Might as well release the dirty people into American society to infect Americans eh ?? Probably best to make things uncomfortable for the illegal alien invaders as the uncomfortable conditions will probably be talked about among the invaders so that might discourage more invaders . Next thing , cut off the air conditioning Sur .
they still have public baths in Mexico.

---------------------------------------- i don't know , maybe but even if they do the 'mex' oughta know about chlorine Daniel .

---------------------------------------- i don't know , maybe but even if they do the 'mex' oughta know about chlorine Daniel .
even in San Francisco?

Forum List

Back